It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brand new implant images from Roger Leir

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

edit on 17-8-2011 by zigoapex because: double post

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by thesearchfortruth

I for one am wondering how "meteorites" get lodged in multiple people. If these implants actually came from inside these people, then something out of the ordinary is happening. Regrettably we can't prove those implants actually came out of those people so for that reason this seems hoaxish.

But if we can get undeniable proof that these implants came from these people, it would be much more convincing.

look up dr lier, you can watch him preform some of the surgeries,one of these implants was transmitting
a radio signal.it's all documented.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Things can exist in the body without an inflammatory response if they are sterile and do not decay.

Can you provide a link for this please?

Not that I don't believe you I just haven't heard about this before. Thanks.

And lets just agree to disagree on this one okay?
Good research. You've definitely brought more to the table with the meteorite stuff.

edit on 17-8-2011 by thesearchfortruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

I for one am wondering how "meteorites" get lodged in multiple people. If these implants actually came from inside these people, then something out of the ordinary is happening. Regrettably we can't prove those implants actually came out of those people so for that reason this seems hoaxish.

But if we can get undeniable proof that these implants came from these people, it would be much more convincing.

Well if you trust his video evidence he has taped the whole surgery thing and taken pictures right after removal.

Good topic by the way.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by zigoapex

Thanks!

Unfortunately I have been away lately and using my mobile phone so I have limited video access and data usage limitations.

Were there any videos in my OP? Sorry if it seems like a lazy or stupid question.

I also welcome you to post some links of the surgeries if you don't mind. I would like to analyze this in more detail once I get the chance. I have seen many skeptics on here discredit Dr. Leir so I just never got too motivated to check into the videos. Maybe it's time LOL.

Cheers.
edit on 18-8-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by zigoapex
look up dr lier, you can watch him preform some of the surgeries,one of these implants was transmitting
a radio signal.it's all documented.

Dr. Lier? Hilarious misspelling, and so appropriate!

But what I was really interested in is the documentation you mentioned. Where is it?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
interesting article in nexus magazine july edition about BILLIONS these being manufactured by siemens corp www.disclosureprogect.com link at www.youtube.com/watch?v=yytSNO2ogD4. sorry dont know how to put it up so you dont have to type it in .im an old git who had one of these things removed from me 25 years ago

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by geobro

Interesting article alright, it contained nothing in the way of "facts" or "evidence". Interesting.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   

I'm all for skepticism and I like that you are skeptical, but there comes a point where the debunkers story is even harder to believe then the believers story.

ABSOLUTELY INDEED.

That seems to be true relentlessly in this field.

There's evidently denial about the implants broken up in removal that then begin to reassemble by themselves as they sit on a piece of gauze.

There's evidently denial about the 'other worldly' composition of elements and exotic nano-level constructions of a significant proportion of the removed implants.

Seems to me many folks have a HUGE AND INTENSE EMOTIONALLY DRIVEN AGENDA

to deny reality rather than face the facts.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
There's evidently denial about the implants broken up in removal that then begin to reassemble by themselves as they sit on a piece of gauze.

You would think there would be extraordinary evidence for that claim.

There's evidently denial about the 'other worldly' composition of elements and exotic nano-level constructions of a significant proportion of the removed implants.

Have yet to have seen an implant that was anything but a rock or piece of metal. There has never been anything anomalous demonstrated with these "implants".

to deny reality rather than face the facts.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join