It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brand new implant images from Roger Leir

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I find it funny that no "alien implant" has ever been demonstrated to be "alien".

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
well have one and this is how i found out

19 years ago i had a row with an old ex
and as i have never hit a girl i punched
a reinforced glass window in main door
to the block of flats.

i had bad cuts to my thumb and middle
fingers first knuckle with tendon cut
so i had an x-ray .

when they showed me that there was
no damage to the bones via the x-ray
i asked what that spear shaped thing
was and the told me that i got ot when
i was in school in metal work class
i was like how would you know this?

but i didnt get any reply.

i can pick small magnets up with what
ever it is but for some strange reason
i wouldnt let any body remove it
i also think i have them be my ears
but i can only feel them and have not
seen them on any x-rays i have had
or the one i can feel in my right foot
(on the top)

my most resent x-rays were for neck injury
and one in which i droped a 5kg disc on my
big toe

i can honestly say that i never got to see
these last two x-rays because of what was
in the x-ray from my hand 19 years ago

i hope this makes sense as you can tell
im not that good at putting pen to paper
(so to speak)

and i dont care if you all say im full of
number two its true so there you go
edit on 16-8-2011 by philware because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

We can't prove or disprove either way.

I could just as easily say that it's funny that all "alien implants" are "alien".

But since I am not one to make bold claims with lack of proof, we can agree to disagree.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

i would call mine just implants as i dont
know where there from or when they got
in me but they are there.
axcept the one that was in my foot
as i can no longer find it

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
In my opinion Leir is a joke. He is a foot doctor who performs unnecessary surgery to remove rock fragments and metal shavings from paranoid saps feet.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by philware

I have never had any implants that I'm aware about, and I am sure most unknown implants that are found have an earthly origin. I just mean that we can't assume that all of them are from previous injuries. There have been several documented cases over the years. Some definitely did not look earthly. You can never tell though with all the hoaxers and lunatics out there.. I am wiling to bet that a few of these implants are the real deal. I would not be surprised if an intelligent alien race was monitoring some of us for multiple reasons. I am a firm believer that we have been in contact since the dawn of civilization.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

i have no doubt in that freind
i do think we are being watched

alls i want is answers to the many
questions i have in the ufo gray area
or more advanced earthlings that
remain hidden from us (do you blame them)

keep you eyes on the skys

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
I just mean that we can't assume that all of them are from previous injuries.

It's true. Leprechauns could have easily snuck into any of these people's bedrooms at night and shot them with rough bits of metal as a way of confusing them and keeping them away from their pots of gold. I mean, we can't assume anything, right?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

LOL not sure if you were being a sarcastic ninny, but I starred you anyways.

Anyways, everyone knows the leprechauns died out during the Irish potato famine

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by adeclerk

We can't prove or disprove either way.

I could just as easily say that it's funny that all "alien implants" are "alien".

But since I am not one to make bold claims with lack of proof, we can agree to disagree.

No alien implant has ever been anything other than shards of rock or glass. Nothing extraterrestrial about that.

The burden of proof is on the blind faith alien believers, all it would take is ONE piece of evidence to prove aliens exist, but in the last 70 some odd years of "alien visitation", there has been none. Not one piece of physical evidence.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
What worries me in this case is that the person it allegedly came from is not named along with the lab that allegedly did the analysis (at least not in that article anyway). ]

The person it came from is mentioned right there in the discussion "Ron Noel", not that really means anything. I'm also on the fence with this issue, in some ways it makes sense, but?...

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
oops, double post...
edit on 16-8-2011 by Toxicsurf because: double post

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
Ive read reports that these might be micrometeorites. They certainly look like them , the right size and color.

Collecting Micrometeorites

edit on 16-8-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

Meteorites that are manufactured?

Meteorites that cause absolutely no inflamatory responce?

Meteorites with no sign of entry that are connected to nerve endings?

Meteorites that emit deep space radio frequincys?

Not to mention that all the people who these were removed from are alleged abductees.

www.aliens-everything-you-want-to-know.com...
www.youtube.com... (one labratory's document is shown in this video.
www.alienscalpel.com... (isotopic ratios documents)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by thesearchfortruth

How about some independent test results from a reliable, agenda-free, website or academic journal?

There's a reason why science doesn't take these claims seriously.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

In the youtube video you yourself just posted a link to at 3:20 the New Mexico Tech Lab report was that the so called "implant" was just a portion of a meteorite. Then the second batch of test results from the University of California said exactly the same thing.

You can see some of the report in the video that says it is a stony-iron meteorite. Only the narrator and the Dr is claiming it is manufactured.

The claim that scanning the object after it had been removed revealed it had been connected to nerve endings is a leap of the imagination.

Thanks for posting the link to the video.

edit on 16-8-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

The labs concluded that the objects must be meteorites because the isotopic ratios were extra terrestrial in origin. It was a blind study, they didn't know that the objects were removed from peoples bodies.

Now I'm going to tell you a story about a certain meteorite.

This meteorite was very unusual. It came down from outer space and entered earths atmosphere. Came all the way down to the surface of the planet with out burning up and somehow lodged itself inside of someones jaw. This meteorite caused no inflamatory responce, left no visible scar or portal of entry and then attached itself to the victims nerve endings. This meteorite then proceded to make the victim delusional. So much so that the victim reported being abducted by aliens. Then it began to emit deep space radio frequinys and manufactured itself.

I'm all for skepticism and I like that you are skeptical, but there comes a point where the debunkers story is even harder to believe then the believers story.

Good post though. I'm still just not convinced that a meteorite could do all that stuff.
edit on 17-8-2011 by thesearchfortruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

I for one am wondering how "meteorites" get lodged in multiple people. If these implants actually came from inside these people, then something out of the ordinary is happening. Regrettably we can't prove those implants actually came out of those people so for that reason this seems hoaxish.

But if we can get undeniable proof that these implants came from these people, it would be much more convincing.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
this subject has got me hooked as a young kid in 1972 i was crossing a field in 1 step 4 hours vanished one moment it was 10am the next it was 2pm .still fxxxs my head that 1 in 1986 a dental surgeon who i knew well performed an opp on me and found an object in my right nasal cavity as he was looking at this i was looking at him as i had came 2 during opp .confirmed by his assistant who i also knew well weeks later i met the dentist who informed me the lab had been unable to analize it not long afterwards he was found hanged ive found books on this subject going back to the 40s .i woke up 1 day with a lump in my finger and have been trying 2 get it removed for 10 yrs now . ON THE DAY OF 9/11 I LOOKED AT MY FRIEND AND SAID ITS 10.30 AM NEW YORKS 5 HOURS BEHIND U GOT MISSING TIME AS WELL NOW .ask anybody what time they heard about 9/11 . read up on william coopers behold a pale horse lol

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

You cant always believe what is said in these videos. I don't trust Dr. Roger Leir. He is just a simple podiatrist, a foot doctor. Not a scientist.

This is my thinking:

- There is no real evidence that these things were ever 'connected' to nerve endings, at least not in the way Dr Leir is suggesting.
- Things can exist in the body without an inflammatory response if they are sterile and do not decay.
- Two Labs said the objects contained classical elements found in meteorites. Not just that the materials were extraterritorial.
- If these objects had any super special properties or did any of the amazing things Dr Leir says they do im sure NASA would be all over them to help prove the existence of alien tech. Have any of these objects been tested by NASA?

I cant explain how they got inside the body but that doesn't mean it is more likely they were put there by aliens. I would love it if these objects proved the existance of alien life but so far the real scientists say they are just meteorites.

Im going to give a S&F for this thread because for once its been a good honest debate. Nice one Corruption Exposed

edit on 17-8-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by studio500
Interesting images, I stand on the fence when it comes to Leir.

The interesting part of the article for me is that he states the outer membrane was linked to the central nervous system.

Would this be the case for any foreign body that may become lodged into human tissue or is this unique to what leir considers are implants?

our bodies reject foreign objects,even some times with surgical steel, some people's bodies reject it. for this to integrate into the nervous system is remarkable. I don't understand why people think he is a fraud(unless there a total skeptic).i think he is doing some great work for the ufo community.
edit on 17-8-2011 by zigoapex because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-8-2011 by zigoapex because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join