It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Sex Please! We’re Just Kids!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Caji316
I guess the'll band "Bambi" next since she has a vigina. Who knows....The world we live in these days.....Go Figure....

Bambi is a boy...but that is neither here nor there, I got the point

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
isn't this the same california that has a class which highlights achievements made by homosexuals/bisexuals? hypocrisy much? i'd much rather have the term "oral sex" in a dictionary (cuz i mean really, how many kids crack open a dictionary:@@
than some of the sex-related classes they teach.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Another thought. My son is studying Italian right now for his foreign language high school requirement.

What do you think the first thing he did was? Right. He looked up all the curse words. He doesn't use them. He just thought it was fun to do. Daughter did the same with Japanese and I remember doing the same in French I.

Just because a kid reads the definition of sex doesn't mean he's going to do it.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwatersWant to avoid teenage pregnancy? Do you say "Don't" or do you teach about protection methods? One gets you no where, the other at least gives them a chance.
this should not be an OR statement. We should teach them not to, and also teach them how to reduce risks whent hey disobey. We do them no favor by teaching them that a condom is the Holy Grail any more than teaching them that they will be pefect little saints or else. They need to be taught ways on how to avoid sex as well. this either/or is killing us as well.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by tncryptogal

Shhh the school doesn't want to hear logic.

Then again High School is different. I know in mine the teachers would curse in their lectures. But I get your point. Censorship is always bad. It's why I hate this PC craze.

Also my school didn't offer italian. Feelsbadman.jpg

Then again I know french. lol
edit on 8/17/2011 by drew1749 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join