It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michelle Bachman creeps me out

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Image 1

Image 2

Forget that I think she's way to obsessed with her religious beliefs or that she's rabidly anti-gay and that both of those things make me wary of her. Forget about all that...something about that woman just creeps me out.

Looking at her eyes, her movements, her speech, there's just something that doesn't feel quite right about her. Anybody else get a bad vibe from her?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
she creeps me out as well, I was watching an interview with her this morning and she was being asked about gay marriage. SHE COULD NOT GIVE A STRAIGHT HONEST ANSWER, she kept giving the same pathetic previous answer over and over again like a robot.. shes obviously one of those scripted politicians who read so much bs given to them they cant even recall any of it when asked about it.

but to stay on topic she looks like an empty soulless shell
edit on 16-8-2011 by AzazeI because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by AnIntellectualRedneck

I have a theory about her....she may be chosen to run against say...Ron Paul...or Rick Perry.....to make sure one of them will get the nomination for Republican candidate....she will be used as (the fall guy)...so to speak.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Ha, what an interesting thought. I wonder how many times this was the case in some elections?

On topic, not particularly, OP. She just seems like a normal finely dressed middle-aged woman, who also happens to share my beliefs by your description. Though, I'm actually not quite sure what her beliefs are exactly (because I haven't been following her), but you said anti-gay and religious, and by today's standards, religious means Christianity 90% of the time (which, ironically, not all Christians are "religious", but rather, have a personal relationship with God).

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Hrm. Now there's an interesting theory. My guess is going to be Ron Paul since it seems that the main bloc of courting in the Republican party has gone from Christian Right to Tea Party.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Perry is illuminati for sure. He just winked at the queen as seen on CNN. Ron Paul is guy that will ensure that 2 ladies go for the whitehouse...maybe. That way the Reps get all the female vote. By to Obama. But TPTB will still be in charge!

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Have you ever read Margaret Atwood's "The Handmaid's Tale?" Because we'd be living under some similiar weirdo old testament "Christian" dictatorship if Bachman wins. Really.

new topics

top topics

join