It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Mind Can Heal Our Body

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Our mind is capable of healing any disease or virus nature has to throw at us even Cancer and AIDS, however modern life has supressed the powers of our mind. If you truely believe that your mind can heal yourself then it will. Just have faith and concerntrate.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

ok links?

why do you believe that?
where are you getting the idea from?
did you read an article that you were impressed with?
have you had a friend who has overcome an illness?

c'mon! short paragraph is nice but some more information would be great!

Is it a medical conspiracy? if so... why do you think it is?

edit on 15-8-2011 by Thurisaz because: correction

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Placebo pills. That's enough proof for serious acknowledgement.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l
Our mind is capable of healing any disease or virus nature has to throw at us even Cancer and AIDS, however modern life has supressed the powers of our mind. If you truely believe that your mind can heal yourself then it will. Just have faith and concerntrate.

I'm doomed then. I'll give myself a disease as I have one of those brains that torments me with things like not being able to run without my trousers falling down when dreaming. You know, it knows what to do, but prefers to throw spanners into the works.

And now you've gone and told it this.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

There is no proof or documentation I can provide of rhtis yet I have seen itg myself. I have seen a soldier die of shock because they thought they had been shot when it fact it only hit his bivvy tin yet his brain convinced him he was dying if it can be done that way it can be reversed. Also the human body is just cells it is not inconceivable that the brain can force the body to reproduce the cells it needs, why not? we grew out of nothing so why cant our body replace its own cells with new ones that work?

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

it's true..and TPTB are doing everything to make sure people disbelieve things like this...
yet the placebo effect is more than enough evidence. Everyone will wake up whether 'they' like it or not.
Too many people know for it to be hidden much longer.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sahabi

exactly, how anyone can deny it when there are so many studies that the placebo effect is very real...

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

great...

Would have been good for you to include that in your 1st post... the para didn't really explain why you thought that.

Louise Hay made a lot of money and helped a lot of people from her books... You can Heal your Life...

very interesting subject. Interesting account about the soldier... thx

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
There is evidence to suggest people with cancer can recover much better if they have a positive outlook, and that people with AIDS can live a better life with such an outlook as well. I also believe that people can fully overcome these ailments with their mind alone. It rarely happens, the stigma and death sentence associated with those words is usually too much for the average mind to overcome, since it is so bound to propaganda and a false impression of reality.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

so you think it is a deliberate agenda by the pharmacuetical co's?

they would lose money... so perhaps you are right.

What about diabetes? things like that...people have died because they believed they could heal themselves and did not take the meds...

or what about skitsophrenia...

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz

great...

Would have been good for you to include that in your 1st post... the para didn't really explain why you thought that.

Louise Hay made a lot of money and helped a lot of people from her books... You can Heal your Life...

very interesting subject. Interesting account about the soldier... thx

The account was later on to be used by the military in their training in first aid and the specific area of shock.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

Diabetes Type 2 has recently been proven that it can be defeated by the sufferer going on a strict 2 month vegan diet. Everything can be overcome it is only the mind that holds people back.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz
reply to post by Ghost375

What about diabetes? things like that...people have died because they believed they could heal themselves and did not take the meds...

You bring up a good point. There are many things that the human mind can't overcome (decapitation for an extreme example). The mind does, however, help surmount many heath issues.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

Originally posted by Sahabi

exactly, how anyone can deny it when there are so many studies that the placebo effect is very real...

While that's certainly true, it's a little simplistic to state that belief alone can heal. Directing one's will entails a little more than just 'belief' though.

The body does have an amazing capacity to heal itself but there's more to it than just that. Simply 'thinking positive' isn't enough, though it can make an illness more bearable.

But as my mum always pointed out, most Doctors - and certainly pharma companies - aren't in the business of making you better lest they render themselves obsolete...

I've been reading up on Paracelsus and some of the other well-known healers, just at the beginner level but it's pretty fascinating.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Yes,micheal,you have stumble onto a universal secret that only those who have experienced it believes. If you are willing to pursue this and make a better being of yourself and heal yourself the natural way.It is hard to do,but keep on trying and you will know what is real.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   

i got the day off tomarrow.... maybe ill head down to the childrens terminal illness ward and tell them you said they are dying because they are to ignorant to heal themselves. Would you like me to leave them your address or phone number?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

I totally agree with you. Our minds are powerful and our bodies are amazing pieces of biological machinery both meant to do so much more than they are currently allowed to do.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   

I believe that our mind is a very powerful thing. My question to the OP is do you also believe that ours mind can create an illness and make you sick? Just by believing you have something you get it?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Yes. you are absolutely right.

I am living proof of that.I have completely healed myself from burns that the doctor said would leave a scar.

When I went back a month later I showed him both arms and they were both completely healthy looking but I had only burned the right one.

I had had a nasty burn on the inner elbow area that had left two serious large blisters.

25 years ago I was told by a doctor that I was going to die.

He actually sat at his desk and wept.

I had just recently gotten married and my wife was pregnant with our first child.

I told the doctor point blank that he was wrong and other than the fact we all die eventually,I was not ready to.

My first born is now 24 and her sister is 22 years old.

I get a check up every 3 months and even though I still have the condition it just stopped getting worse.

It has dumbfounded the experts.

It is ALL in the mind.

I am living proof.

edit on 16-8-2011 by IamJustanAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Hi Michael1983 !

Welllll. . . You are ready for the first line of my signature.
You want to "create your reality", and this is perfect !

And. . . if you are OK with Edgar Cayce, you can go for the
second line too ! B-)

Blue skies.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join