It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Family on benefits move into £2 million home

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
If people bothered to read the whole story they might have noticed that this is an example of an extreme that is not going to be possible under NEW RULES!

And critics are complaining that these new rules will force people to shift out of expensive properties into cheaper ones when their review come up.

Facchino above posted a link ot he new rules - but it appears that facts aren't high on anyone's hobbyhorse today!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Typical ATS - post a link to a story - and then all complain about exactly the opposite of ehat it actually says!!

edit on 15-8-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Thats good they changed the rules. Cause thats bloody insane, and downright insulting to the natural born hardworking citizens of the country......It makes me sick, and im in the US.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by radarloveguy

reminds me of the illegals here that drive hummers and are on medicaid

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
This is great. I wish more Somalis would come take advantage of the UK tax payers.

The more of these events that occur, the sooner people will get off their scared, fat, lazy arses and DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
As a UK citizen, you can kick up a stink about it, and get called racist, you can go to Parliament, and they'll give you some hogwash. Rent prices are increasing, people are living at home longer or moving back in with parents with their entire families, people can't get jobs; BUT if you come from another country, WELCOME! Here's any money you'll ever need, a car, house and food coupons!
I'm not racist, and I'm not an apologist. I just think our Government should take care of their own, before dishing out everything for every other nationality first.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
I was going to write, that I thought this had all been stopped, but apparently it will come under new rules. I do know that over here (UK) lots of families, and I do mean lots, have been moved out of private, expensive housing, and too right too. It costs me a fortune to live here, I work for myself and get no benefits...I am classed as disabled and I could get benefits (I think its called Mobility allowance) but I cant be bothered to go thru the rigmarole of all the hassle, which is what I had to do when I was really ill. I could get on my soap box about all this as it really gets my goat

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
The problem is not the immigrants, it's the regulation regarding immigration.

Someone turns round and grants you enough to eat well, own consumer electronics and live in a £2mil home, you're not going to refuse it. However if you are the one granting or regulating these privileges, you should have cause to stop and think.

I'm not sure what the agenda is, but if it's Divide et Impera, it's certainly working.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join