It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Saw Something I Wish I Had Never Seen

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Several years ago a friend of mine and I ran across a Vietnam Vet.....who he said wanted money for a meal......so instead of giving him money ....(so he could get drunk or high) we took him to a restaurant......and bought him a meal.....half way into his meal he started to relax. a bit....he then pulled some black and white photos he had smuggled out of Vietnam....it showed six American soldiers standing and smiling holding a rifle in one hand and in the other hand a long pole with the severed head of a Vietnamese man. After seeing that I could not finish my meal...he said those photos are why he is so messed up....

So...I have seen something I wish I had never seen either...but I did see it...and it helped me more to understand some of what soldiers go through and why so many are messed up.
edit on 15-8-2011 by caladonea because: add more

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

I saw it..........boring, no worse then a horror movie. Ever seen final destination ?

Movies are fake, and horror movies are fake as hell once you see the real thing. So yes it is worser then a horror movie, infact once you see the real thing you might start noticing little things in the movies that you know would not happen in real life.

Such as the expression of the actors compared to the real expressions of the victims in the real thing. Or the way the blood flows compared to the real thing. Or even the gory stuff in the movies just makes you wonder some times do these people actually know about anything or even human anatomy, or they just add watered down ketchup to every scene.

But far being for me to spoil the fun of the audience, by telling them that what they think is scary and real like is really Micky Mouse Disney land stuff.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by warehouse7
LOL honestly if your disturbed by that, then you will have no chance of surviving in the years to come, if you are not able to accept your animalistic instincts and enjoy killing for pleasure, then you will be destroyed as humanity falls into the never ending black hole in which it has created, if this video disturbs you, then I can't wait to see how you will react when the war comes.......

You really have some issues

I bet you were one of those kids that pulled the legs off grasshoppers

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
Several years ago a friend of mine and I ran across a Vietnam Vet.....who he said wanted money for a meal......so instead of giving him money ....(so he could get drunk or high) we took him to a restaurant......and bought him a meal.....half way into his meal he started to relax. a bit....he then pulled some black and white photos he had smuggled out of Vietnam....it showed six American soldiers standing and smiling holding a rifle in one hand and in the other hand a long pole with the severed head of a Vietnamese man. After seeing that I could not finish my meal...he said those photos are why he is so messed up....

Then why is he still holding them?

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32

Originally posted by Heartisblack
I saw it..........boring, no worse then a horror movie. Ever seen final destination ? One of those deals, I need to get something to eat and OP just for your information, this disturbing you is laughable. I've seen pictures on the X 4chan boards of skinned corpses. I'll be sleeping easy tonight, thank you OP. You fulfilled my horror craving.
edit on 14-8-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

Yea it's pretty gruesome but there are alot worse videos out there. I can't get over why these guys don't get up in run I mean i'd rather take a bullet in the back than have my head sawed off.

You'd think after they saw the first guy die they'd take their chances.

If you watch the vid you would see one guy getting up and running at about the 6 min mark, but I do not think he got to far laddie.

Unless you have experienced a scenario such as this before then it is guaranteed that most people would act the same way these soldiers did, the shock of there situation would incapacitate just about anybody. And no watching movies about such things, wont help you at all. Even being prepared before hand to die wont help you much.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Reply to post by ColoradoJens

Blah....I've seen worse videos....you must be a lightweight.

Personally....I could care less. If you think humans have reached some level of development where stuff like this can't happen your deluded. We have some societies that still live in mud huts while others have set foot on the moon.

The only way to advance humanity is to kill off all the uneducated, mud hut living, invisible man believing nutjobs and move on with being human. Sounds rash.....but videos like the one you can't handle (lol...lightweight) would exist if what I just said was done.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by deanx

I asked him that and he said it was because although he did not partake of rejoicing in killing others and taking photos...he wanted people to see first hand...some of what went on.......

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
I am 100% in favor and support the freedom to post videos of these atrocities online.

Never censor the war! Let everyone see what REALLY happens!
Then war will become obsolete.

War will never be obsolete as long as there are those who revel in the atrocities they inflict on their fellow man. The Mexicans I spoke of previously do it simply for greed (Don't mess with our profit) while the Muslims do it for their religious beliefs as proscribed in the Koran (Don't mess with our prophet.)

In both cases however, they seem to enjoy what they are doing; how sick is that?

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

Ah, so you're enemy that makes attrocity okay are those who believe in God (90% of humanity) and the uneducated. So what level of education is a "safe" place in your little World? You know, just so we have an idea at what point being "human" starts with you?
edit on 2011/8/15 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I have been on this site for a very longtime although never actually registered until now after reading this.......I have to be honest.......

Why would you watch something like this?.......It's not something you would accidently stumble upon by accident so can only pressume you were searching for to satisfy some sort of morbid curiousity!!.

We all know war is horrifying, did you not learn anything about history? Carnage like this has been going on for centuries.

Think that anyone that has a curiousity about beheading, shooting, murder videos needs to have a long look at themselves and maybe seek help tbh......and to now flag it up to countless youngsters that use this site???

Shame on you!

You were old enough and bold enough to watch the video, now live with it and keep it to yourself!!!

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
This just in, from Fox News: La. Man Decapitates Son; Places Head Where His Mother Can Find It.

People like this need to burn, in this life and the next.

edit on 8/15/2011 by OldCorp because: Changed the link from L.A. to La. - I misread it. Soz

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Reply to post by Aeons

Lol....your ignorance is astounding. I never said atrocity was o.k. You have reading comprehension problems from your ignorance. It might be too late for you to solve this ignorance. Like an old dog that can't learn new tricks humanity will eventually surpass your hippy beliefs.

On a side note....care to take a guess how many of these stupid humans you care so much about have died because of religion? Go on....let your blind ignorance start finding excuses on why you fail to answer this simple question correctly.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Reply to post by tommyg90

Blah....your average kid these days sees worse playing video games or watching movies. More often than not these videos are not near as impressive as the hollywood versions because they lack good direction, lighting, focus....

The only reason folks flip out about them is they mentally know they are real. They try to shield themselves from the real world horrors brought on by the belief on some invisible man that is different from their neighbors beliefs.

That's why, in the peaceful future there will be no religion. It was useful back in the day, but we have long since outgrown the childish need for such nonsense. So what to do with the current ignorants that believe in some goofy god....well....get them all together and drop one big bomb. 99% erroneously believe they are going to heaven anyway...let's help them get there (even though your average churchgoer is going to "hell" by their own practice of the idiotic religion they pick and choose from.....what a joke)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

I felt nothing, i'm sorry but that is the way I felt absolutely nothing. I went downstairs ate a lukewarm leftover slice of pizza, couple of rice krispy treats and I'm about to either write or enjoy some doctor who or true blood.

Felt nothing, um ok.
It is kind of hard to feel something when your not there and are far away from the whole thing.

And I am eating as I type this and as I watched the video a couple of minutes ago I was eating, so I don't see what eating has to do with anything. So felling is out of the question, since it would be almost impossible to feel what they went through.

But what do you think of if? Is it good or bad or meh. Do you agree with such things? Is that what your saying. Or are you still trying to come to grips with such a thing. If so, its understandable.

You know in a fight or in any situation were extreme conflict is inflicted, most fighters smile when they get hit or try to show others that it does not effect them by being more vocal or loud about it, or saying that it did not effect them.

Whenever they do that its a sure sign that there effected by things. And you seem to express that a lot. So don't worry its just a video.

Besides from what I remember in another thread, aren't you like 14yr's shouldn't you be watching more doctor who " more then you already do that is" and other cool shows, and maybe even playing outside, then spending so much time on gloomy stuff on the net.

You write doctor who stories? That's so cool.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack
I saw it..........boring, no worse then a horror movie. Ever seen final destination ? One of those deals, I need to get something to eat and OP just for your information, this disturbing you is laughable. I've seen pictures on the X 4chan boards of skinned corpses. I'll be sleeping easy tonight, thank you OP. You fulfilled my horror craving.
edit on 14-8-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

How old are you? 12? Get real. These are real lives.. The video isn't about the gore, this isn't funny. If you do not know what the value of a life means, then you won't understand the video. Everybody dies, but not everybody lives. This boy, did not get to live.

The malice emanating from this video is disgusting, strong malice. This kind of evil will infect you from the inside just reading about it. I turned on the video and was overwhelmed by the hollowness of poor souls..

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Well, in the meantime, I'll take some pleasure in the knowledge that those who rejoice in pain and destruction often have a very hard time breeding when the other person has a choice. Making passing on this lovely trait harder.

You think so eh. I wouldn't count on that they seem to have a pretty easy time breeding, as can be seen by the aeons of the same old rejoicing in pain and destruction. And some of it might be passed on, but in the right circumstances all can be what they think they are not. The right circumstances usually brings out the best or the worst in people, when the time comes.

And so far its mostly the worst of what they are. And so that's why some circumstances should be avoided, because what they think they will do and what they actually do are two completely different things. But the wheel of judgement passes between them in both cases.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis
Reply to post by ColoradoJens

...If you think humans have reached some level of development where stuff like this can't happen your deluded.

This is the kind of mentality that prevents us from getting there.

Just the fact that you can think about such a thing makes it possible. Not only possible, but we will.

Believe in yourself, and you can do anything.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I hate to say it but seeing these videos as awful as they are actually can be a good thing. After seeing murder like this first hand the horror its so great that no movie or tv show can trick us again into thinking war is full of glorious or quick deaths where the soldier is proud to die. Often it is awful like this, the guy screaming Mom is just the most heart wrenching thing I will probably ever see.

Even though I regret seeing these I am glad I did still because I have a better understanding of it seeing this as it happens. No matter how much I hated a person I would never torture or inhumanely kill them like this, the gunshot to the head videos seem like a relief in comparison. A lot of kids especially today seem to think killing is like a game, but this is the reality and our soldiers face similar violence everyday.

I really dont know how to feel about if this should be allowed or not online. All I can think is that I hope their souls are at peace and that we can learn from this horror in some way.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

must be FUN being you ^^

i would stop for a moment and take a long hard look inside yourself if i were you before its too late.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
WTF??? Never say don't watch this because that makes me want to watch even more. I wish I could take it back! I wish I could take it back! Hearing about stuff like this and seeing it is totally not the same. I think the ones getting murdered was in such fear there bodies would not allow them to fight back. It shocked me just watching it could you imagine the panic you would feel if you were there. My heart is still beating out of my chest as I write this.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join