It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Saw Something I Wish I Had Never Seen

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

Jeezus bro, Negative much? ~SheopleNation

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
This post should never have been made on this site!

Even though you say DONT view it
this will be the reason why many people DO view it
im sure there are youngsters on here that will be severely disturbed by this video
there are sites for this sicko stuff and if people want to see that they can go there and view it not on ATS
Life and death can be horrible but voyeurism like this is disgusting and should be left for other sicko sites

Seriously annoyed! is ATS turning into a site for sick people??

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mizzijr

Originally posted by Heartisblack
I saw it..........boring, no worse then a horror movie. Ever seen final destination ? One of those deals, I need to get something to eat and OP just for your information, this disturbing you is laughable. I've seen pictures on the X 4chan boards of skinned corpses. I'll be sleeping easy tonight, thank you OP. You fulfilled my horror craving.
edit on 14-8-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

How old are you? 12? Get real. These are real lives.. The video isn't about the gore, this isn't funny. If you do not know what the value of a life means, then you won't understand the video. Everybody dies, but not everybody lives. This boy, did not get to live.

The malice emanating from this video is disgusting, strong malice. This kind of evil will infect you from the inside just reading about it. I turned on the video and was overwhelmed by the hollowness of poor souls..

Thanks Mizijr. I agree that movie and video game violence are not the same. There is pure evil in this video.

CJ

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by GeeDee

This is why I posted this; because I can. Now let the discussion continue - your's is as valuable as mine - I know you don't feel this should be posted here on ATS. What about Youtube?

CJ

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

Yeah, I have seen some horrible things, but never someone's throat cut on the battlefield....

I have. You must have been in one of the "modern wars" and been one of those guys that spend most of their "combat" time firing at someone they never see.

But, you would probably have seen someone's throat cut had you and a few of your brothers been caught (depending on what war your COMBAT experience comes from). The throat you would have seen last cut would probably have been your own. Oh wait, lemme guess, you were fighting in a just war, with "honorable" enemies? Man, wish I would have signed up for that war, lol......

I am lucky enough to not have had my throat cut, or any of my brothers....but I know many civilians in the areas where their throats were cut. Sometime we got there soon enough to see their bodies still twitching...and gurgling......and gasping for air. The lucky ones were shot in the head or chest. The enemy would often leave a writhing body in the road, knowing we would check it, then try to snip us. It got down to the point we would just put a few bullets into the "street meat" just to let the snipers know we weren't falling for it. Is this the war or combat you know of? Didn't think so, newbie.

And you know what, funny how this backs up everything I have said already, because the enemy killed more civilians than we did, we lost.

Before you respond to my last statement, soldier, please understand basic warfare (and no, understanding how to dig a crap pot or clean your weapon is not warfare, sorry there big boy......

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeeDee
This post should never have been made on this site!

Yep. No offense to the OP, but it's just negative. ~SheopleNation

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SheopleNation

Nah, I just live in something called "reality".

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
If people want to go to youtube and search this video out then fine you cant help that, but it shouldnt be pointed out on a conspiracy forum.
Let sick people search for sick videos, this is not what this site is about

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

What do you think is in store for the Japanese?

What sort's of images do you get in your mind now? Are you somewhat enlightened to where evil can start? Are you aware that the information received by this unit 731 is the basis for most of medical science and the research that founded the entire world's healthcare systems?

Canada too.

The death count was racked up to 50,000. That's from the bodies they found. Children who stepped out of line were sometimes beaten to death out of anger from the nuns. I heard stories from around my area priests raping little boys daily in residential schools throughout Canada. Young women were also raped and from time to time they were impregnated and when that happened by most accounts they were taken to a special place on the residential school grounds and allowed to deliver their children. The bodies of the dead beaten children and newly born alive babies were discarded into furnaces and every few weeks the smell of burning flesh filled the air. They also implemented a fertility program to try and smite the native people(Irish people as well basically society rejects but at least 99% native people). Native children were sent to TB recovery centers and were deliberately allowed to become infected and were sent back home to their families from time to time. These stories all come from a generation that woke up one day in 1992 and said "NO MORE!!!!".

The numbers of native people from 1492 to now in Canada was 100,000,000 to 100,000(as of 2005 by stats this number has since tripled maybe more).

Then you look at the incidents leading up to these ugly incidents and wonder how? Someone somewhere has too much power and a generation of people have been born bred and educated to look the other way while demons run a muck behind the scenes.

The golden pig of all the disgusting things in the world has to be hands down the WTO. Imagine a fat kid eating chocolate cake on stage in front of an audience of starving children. The amount of Karma generated by all these institutions and the people blanketed inside of these societies... The universe will decide.
edit on 15-8-2011 by PositivelyDetermined because: Added a few notes

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

You don't know what I believe, what I have seen, or what I have done. I will tell you this much though, You're like a circus side show here. At best.
~SheopleNation

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I dont mean to have a go at you personally and im not really, I just hope you delete the thread before some youngsters mind is severely affected by this,
I tend to think people who come on here are looking for answers to questions they have and all seeing this will do is have a severe negative effect, I watched this a few years ago at 34 years of age due to curiousity and it disturbed me a great deal, it depressed me a hell of a lot at the time, dont let it do that to someone else.
edit on 15-8-2011 by GeeDee because: spelling

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by PositivelyDetermined

The universe will decide

Sorry man, the "universe" doesn't give a crap. And what you are saying doesn't matter, it never happened unless it fits into someone's agenda. This modern world lacks the intelligence to do basic research and lacks the ability to display elementary school level understanding (just read the ufo forum, lol....) so topics like this and post like yours are falling on deaf, ignorant ears.

If it goes beyond 2+2=4 you can pretty much forget it.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis

Originally posted by SheopleNation

Nah, I just live in something called "reality".

Then maybe you should just change your name to The enlightened one? ~SheopleNation

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Wait, are we taking about husbands or fathers, lol? Did your daddy do the nasty with someone else and leave you guys? That sucks. But it happens. And again, not to beat a dead horse, but it happens ALL THE TIME.

No but I have seen such things. Doesn't matter what you read or know, the shock is still there. By having a consensus of how to react, we can prevent additional problems.

Example could include a son whose father was shot by a black man. If he was isolated he may end up hating all black people. Instead, by seeing and knowing the real truth, he can be prevented from becoming evil.

Only because the viewer knows it is real. often the video sucks because of poor production, but the viewer is still shocked because they mentally know what they are seeing is not fake. But that is where their ignorance kicks in. They don't even bother to put 2 and 2 together about how and why such a video even exists, so they go about their ignorant, useless life and NOTHING CHANGES. Duh.

untrue. We have had an unprecedented loss of war support in this country because they know those videos are true. I really don't think that Ron Paul could have had a standing applause for saying to end the wars and bring the troops home without those videos of the deaths.

Uh, your new to the internet, and new to reality....right? I don't even know where to begin with such an ignorant statement. Please, at least TRY to know your crap before you spew it on here.

Versus your opinion to slaughter the innocent families because their father killed a man. Ok, sure. Not ignorant at all.

Who is "we"? Got a mouse in your pocket? Are you from one of those AMAZING peaceful countries that have NEVER been founded by VIOLENT wars and experience NO violent crimes? Please, tell me about the utopia you live in so I may move there....og wait...what...its only in your mind...oh well....I knew it was too good to be true. And don't even bother to tell me what country your from, as I probably know more about it than you and can show you how the freedoms that allow you to touch yourself over the internet was done by splotchy folks that are willing to kill for pleasure or a paycheck (often, both go hand in hand)

I'm from the inner city. A perpetual state of war between people. And no, you probably do not know more than me, considering you advocated wholesale slaughter of civilians in peace time because one man killed another man.

How can you ignorantly state, on a public forum (how embarrassing for you) that something that has happened VERY DAY since the BEGINNING of man is not the "norm"? It's folks like you who lack the ability to understand that this IS THE NORM that allows this stuff to go on.

And its people like you who think it is the norm to kill innocents in peace time. Please, get off your high horse. You're just looking dumb now.

You want to kill people in peace time, go right ahead. Without a nation to back you and nor an enemy that likes you, you will be killed and remove your unfortunate from the gene pool. I'd say you deserve a Darwin award.

Let me ask you, little buddy, in your massive understanding of history (again, you have none based on your post, read your post again and tell me you do...don't bother) can you tell me how to win the peace and move a country forward without KILLING massive amounts of the population? Please, know your crap before reply or you will be torn up by the facts.

There is no way. In war you slaughter your enemies people until they pick up rifles and fight for you. But this is not war. This is peace time. And over a video of someone committing violent acts in peace time. You don't destroy populations over one rouge general.
edit on 15-8-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
thank you OP for the thread, i guess this will help me build up my mentality for these kind of stuff, cus i have a feelin i will see alot of these soon... =[ . They shoulda flees with the others soilder though, its not shamefull at all. Plus if i was them i would try to fight back since ima get cut anyway (try to grab a gun or something)....and if i was tie up i would ask them for a bullet in my head.. well either way... i hope those 6 soilder rest in peace. and those f-kers go to hell and endure extreme pain >.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Thought-provoking post, OP. I have seen the first Faces of Death, when I was in 6th or 7th grade. After seeing it, I never again saw anything of the sort, so much did it leave a sickened feeling in my stomach. Therefore, I do not need to see the video you beg us not to view (yet you provided the link?).

It sounds perfectly horrific. The mind's eye can fill in the blanks from the description you provided. Yeah, in the end, sure, we humans are BARBARIC. As far as we have come, we seem to continually put ourselves into situations where one group of people perceive the justification and the need to act in a cruel fashion towards other humans. Any group of intelligent life looking in upon our daily activities would be appauled at our murderous behavior.

Yet, this lense you provide is very limited. Every day, there are billions and billions of random acts of KINDNESS, too. However, these minute, mundane and sometimes profound generosities go unnoticed because they do NOT make for good YouTube video. They go unnoticed because they do NOT make for good headlines that sell newspapers or provide good ratings spikes for news networks. You see, NEGATIVE sells. POSITIVE is ignored.

For every "snuff" shot on YouTube, or every hateful act served up to us on internet video, there are 100 times more acts of love, caring, and kindness. Those acts, however, do not generate the ratings that "bad stuff" does. So, keep in mind that there is HOPE for humanity yet.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

And its people like you who think it is the norm to kill innocents in peace time.

Oh please, enlightened one, can you please confirm we are in PEACE TIME. I will take everything back I have ever said in this thread. Can you confirm the world has been in peace time within the last century.......last two centuries....beyond....don't bother. If you attempt such a simple challenge you will be embarrassed by the facts and your ignorance will be displayed for all to see.

You can snip my comments and try to reply with you AMAZING INTELLIGENCE......but when you include complete idiocy like the statement above....how can anyone with half a brain take you seriously?

I am discussing REALITY here. If you don't want to participate, and don't understand history then don't bother posting.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

The only way to advance humanity is to kill off all the uneducated, mud hut living, invisible man believing nutjobs and move on with being human. Sounds rash.....but videos like the one you can't handle (lol...lightweight) would exist if what I just said was done.

So you support mass genocide then? Good luck on your quest to kill billions for "humanity advancement". I always gotta laugh when someone says "Kill all the invisible man believing people!" Did you know that Atheists make up about 2.3% of the worlds population? (according to one estimate) So you want to kill 97.7% of all humans?

This doesn't even account for the "mud hut living" and "uneducated" people either!

You're philosophy is far worse than every mass genocide committed in the name of "whatever" since time began. Pfft, major fail there guy.

edit on 15-8-2011 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by tienn93
thank you OP for the thread, i guess this will help me build up my mentality for these kind of stuff, cus i have a feelin i will see alot of these soon... =[ .

Yep..and if you are not certain about this then i recommend watching more. In fact, i would say you should spend at least 6hrs/day on LL, Ogrish, DR etc....and get lots of pictures and videos of rotten bodies, beheadings, murders and so forth and put them on your walls in your house.

This will certainly "help" you quite a bit and build a "good" and healthy mentality.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

I agree with you, none of that stuff should be on the internet...when that girl got shot in the Iran protests they had videos all over youtube of her laying there dying. It made me sick that people would want to watch that or even better someone would actually want to record it

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join