It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO EXPOSED

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I am bringing you information on some of the most important objectives of what you all have been trying to describe as the Illuminati.

The main goal of the Illuminati is to establish the supremacy of a coalition of the world's most powerful churches in the world, effectively the single most powerul association on the planet, more powerful than any government or treaty between government. Once you tally up the population of followers of the Anglican, Vatican, and Russian Orthodox Church, as well as some other churches, and understant that the treaty organization between them known as the Illuminati, which controls unequaled power in business, crime, and politics, you will see why no other organized power can stand up to them.

The objective of the Illuminati now is to spark a catalyst in the west that they hope will lead to the uprooting of democratic government and the reestablish of church rule. Sounds like the Revolution never ended? The Churches have always had a habit in believing in themselves as the only legitimate ruler not bound by any authority higher then themselves, which they speak smoothly as sanctioned by god.

The Illuminati have several plans on the drawing board as to what catalyst they will use to supplant democratic government in the west. What they all include is the maneauvering of political, religious, social, and ethnic groups which they have heavily infiltrated and have under their control.

One project I myself have been involved with is the plot to orcastrate on the world scene a scene from Christian scriptures, to mobilze and fundamental Christian "End Times" sentiment by deluding them that the Antichrist, or Mark of the Beast has come, and that jesus will soon arrive with reinforcements from heaven to assistant in a world Crusade which will be unravelled slowly, one or a few regions at a time. They hope to use a klever actor to fear mongering people into accepting church leadership.

I can write at length about this but I'd prefer to answer any questions. Some interesting topics I have experience in is psychological conditioning "mind control", Illuminati Technology, Manchurian Candidate preparation, group infiltration, religous dissident takeover, false miracles.

I suggest you take a look at some of my other threads as well:

Creating Miraculous Sensations and Feelings: Ghost Spirit, Paranormal, Supernatural, Miraculous www.abovetopsecret.com...

MAJOR SPOILER WARNING, Major System Used for Making Miracles (i.e. Levitation and move) in Religious www.abovetopsecret.com...

EXPOSED Secret Method of Creating Some of the World`s Most Famous Miracles- Science of Making Hallucinations at www.abovetopsecret.com...

Neural Network Technology the Real Blue Beam www.abovetopsecret.com... ---Neural Network technology.

EXPOSED Secret Method of Creating Some of the World`s Most Famous Miracles- Science of Making Hallucinations at www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Miracle of the Fatima Prophecy Exposed
found out how massive catholic miracle was staged @ The Miracle of the Fatima Prophecy Exposed
www.abovetopsecret.com...

EXPOSED: The Secret Sciences of Secret Socities www.abovetopsecret.com...

Secret Drugging Technique www.abovetopsecret.com...

EXPOSED Secret Method of Creating World`s Most Famous Miracles- Science of Making Hallucinations at www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
This looks like a good read my friend.
I recently talked to a good friend of mine, and from what i understand, the Illuminati, NWO, etc, are all different groups. And apparently some of these powerful churches are currently at war with the stonemasons, we're just unaware of it, because it is very subtle. And is coming in ways that people just dont make the connection.

Learn learn learn

edit on 14/8/11 by AzureSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ManchurianDisclosure

only one problem OP, you mentioned the Illuminati. I would have just said TPTB,The Powers
That Be, because of the fact that once the illuminati are mentioned your gonna most likely be discredited among most ats veiwers.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by AzureSky

Many people think their club is the force behind the NWO, but this is not the truth. The Illuminati has infiltrated many organizations and placed them all under very strong control of the most powerful church leaders, the Queen, Pope, and Patriarch (Russian Church leader).
The Illuminati handles many people with the idea and delusionment that all organizations are in their control and that they have already taken control of the world. This gains the faith and allegence of the people they handle. It also is used as fear mongering to accquire compliance, I've seen this by many different Illuminati handlers in different groups.
But what the real case is is that the Illuminati, a special operations force of members from a coalition of churches, have infiltrated many different groups and placing them under as much influence of these church leaders as possible.
Their ultimate goal is to rule a world like the darkages from centralized authority in a Christian capital in Jersalem.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Daygone23

A former handler of mine use to take me to a church where there was an ancient painting of a priest doing the infamous Illuminati hand sign, the held first with the index and pinky finger extending like two horns. I once asked her jokeingly why their was a painting of a priesting doing the Illuminati sign and she exclaimed "How did you know!". Several months later I got the full introduction to them while almost being killed in the process.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
The problem I have with threads like these, is you people talk with such apparent authority about a subject you really know nothing about.

You do not know if the Illuminati is real, you don't know if Masons are anything other than a group of men that get together to do hokey rituals and make business connections. Yet, despite all these shortcomings, you continue to spout off facts about this and that.

I have no doubt there are nefarious groups and power seekers that exist in this world. But it's all speculation, and until you bring some evidence to the table, this is nothing more than a bunch of kids sitting around a camp fire telling ghost stories.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManchurianDisclosure
reply to post by Daygone23

A former handler of mine use to take me to a church where there was an ancient painting of a priest doing the infamous Illuminati hand sign, the held first with the index and pinky finger extending like two horns. I once asked her jokeingly why their was a painting of a priesting doing the Illuminati sign and she exclaimed "How did you know!". Several months later I got the full introduction to them while almost being killed in the process.

You were working side by side with Robert Langdon too I bet. That happen to me when I spent time with the guy. He kept taking me to secret churches with secret people and we looked at lines in the floor to find treasure....

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

You would be dead by now if you were apart or in anyway in partnership with the illuminati. They are very secretive from what i hear and dont like loose ends meaning you coming on here to expose them and there existence is very strange and i doubt you would have even gotten 30 seconds of life after this post reached the internet unless they knew noone on here would beileve a word but even then they would be offended by you trying. So i have to call the BS flag sorry bud but this fish aint biting.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I thought I would have already been killed by now as well. If you read any of the earlier threads I always started with the expression:
THIS IS A MANCHURIAN_DISCLOSURE

HOPING TO GET AWAY ALIVE WITH THIS ONE

Why I Might Still Be Alive
I didn't get expect to be around as long as I am now. However, what I think has played a part in my safety has been the fact that I prepared several packages of information to a particular government regarding plans by the churches and some of their secret methods that involve the nation's security. I wrote about some major security and also secret methods that are being employed in a particular country, as well as the churches interests in a particular country that will have serious effects on the entire world.

Disclosed Sensitive Information of National Security To The Authorities
I think it was because I sent several packages of information to this particular government I wont name that would make my death give credit and validation to everything I wrote, though many of the methods I discussed in those packages were themselves clearly evident as major church secrets. I had even written and given proof of the use of terrorism and terrorists by a coalition of church forces known as the Illuminati. The fact is the church does control mosques and Muslim communities with secret Christians possing as Muslim leaders. The problem is so bad that these church intelligence handlers, or Illuminati members, rule over the hearts and minds of many Muslims pretending to pose as prophets descended from the Muslim prophet Mohammad. This is there source for many church controlled terrorists who are actually vulnerable fundamentalist Muslims who believe they are following a modern day Muslim prophet descended from their Prophet Muhammad

Another Reason Why I Might Be Alived
It might be that they are still trying to use me as a manchurian candidate to accomplish some of their objectives even though I have clearly gone renegade. It may be the fact as I have been warned I may be kidnapped, programmed, tortured, and they may try to coerce me into following their demands. I think they feel they can still accquire the objectives they were always hoping to use me to accquire, and that is to be involved in a project that will act as the catalyst that will be used to uproot democratic government and replace it with church authority. I think they might beable to make some use of me still.

Illuminati
The Alliance of the world's largest churches is the elephant trying to hind behind all the mices, which they have already heavily infiltrate and have great powers over. They are the only power on this planet that is in any position to really talk about taking over the world.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
We the people, would like some solid proof of what you claim.
Popcorn anyone?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Either you're a troll or you are a sick individual. You should see a doctor. No one is out to get you.

Get help. Your post troubles me.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

well then tell your handlers or whomever to track me down and contact me i would like to be apart of this elite i think i have a strong spirit to offer but only one warning to them if i dont like what i see i will bite.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Try reading some of the articles I have posted links to that I have written exposing Illuminati Church secrets.

top topics

join