It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has the Muslim Brotherhood penetrated the White House?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Well if you elect a man to be POTUS whose ties are all to radical marxsists, Islamicists, revolutionaries, terrorists etc - no surprise that he should invite the Muslim Brotherhood to dictate his M.E foreign policy. ie fermenting revolution in the Arab world such that the stable states are overthrown, whilst the Islamicists remain in power - and the whole region moves towards a new Caliphate.

No surprise either that if you make a post pointing it out, that the resident lefties will pretend it doesn't matter since they famously share many of the aims of the M.B. - 'collapsing the miserable house of the infidels from within'

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Sorry if I came across harsh, but you were calling me out on my understanding of how our government works....
That's your button then? Good to know. I did flunk out U.S. Government in high school by the way - so, good call :-)

I have a much better understanding of it now. Not like you, I'm sure. But I understand it well enough to know that having several Muslims advising the president, no matter what their beliefs or affiliations, is not going to bring this country to it's knees. I also know that you know this as well or better than I do. This is why I have a problem with the way some of these threads are delivered - but not just this one. Without actual evidence it's irresponsible and it has the potential to hurt innocent people.

I know I sound all apologist and everything :-) But, I 'm sure you can see what I mean

I'm sorry for the sarcasm - sorta. I really like sarcasm actually

But, it is lazy :-)

I'm just very concerned about the leadership of our country, seems like they are hell bent on destruction, doesn't it?

Well - seems like a group effort if you ask me - and I'd have to call out more than one administration and more than one party. It will take a team effort to right this ship. I wonder if we're up to it frankly. I trust the checks and balances - and people - in the system. Maybe more than I should - but there you go

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Here is more suspicious behavior.

Obama's Ramadan Dinner Guest List Hides Attendance of Stealth Jihadists Tied to Hamas and Muslim Brotherhood

The "Guest" List?

Obama's seditious Ramadan dinner is the consummate achievement of the stealth jihad. Allahu FUBAR!

First, I blogged that Obama honored the sacrifices that Muslim Americans made on 911 and "the sacrifices that Muslim Americans have made for the country," while not pointing out their true contribution to America.

If that wasn't subversive enough, we discover that the Obama White House is covering up the Muslim Brotherhood proxies and stealth jihadists at the Ramadan celebration bombathon.

Why are they hiding? Because they know. And they know that we know.....

The White House’s published guest list for this year’s Ramadan Iftar dinner was much shorter than previous years’ roster. It excluded the names of several controversial advocates who have attended the event in the past, including some who The Daily Caller can confirm did attend on Wednesday night.

“It was a squeaky clean list,” said Durriya Badani, director of the U.S.-Islamic World Forum, an annual event organized by the Brookings Institution’s Saban Center and the Qatari government. The guests on the published list are “not controversial at all,” said Badani, whose name is on the list the White House provided to reporters.

Hmmm.

why hide all this ?????

is the White House "afraid" ?????

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

I think the point that the op is getting at - or trying too, has not been seen.

I'll use australia as an example!

China wants Australia. How can they get it?

Other than by out-breeding us, which they're doing an excelent job at, while competing with the indians and lebonese that are also trying to set up their home-land culture here.

They also get as many as they can into parliment that's true loyalties lie with China. The more they get in, the more legislations and law's they can help pass and put into effect that helps move another country's agenda forward.

Quietly taking over in a non-violent way.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
!!

check this out:

Underpublicized threat deep in White House
FBI: Penetration by radical agents worse than thought

Infiltration of the federal government by members of the radical Muslim Brotherhood is worse than some have warned recently, says a former FBI special agent in Washington.

The agent confirmed that at least three operatives of the Egypt-based Brotherhood – whose credo is "Jihad is our way and death in the cause of Allah is our dream" – have penetrated the Obama administration.

The shocking charge was first leveled by Muslim reformer Tarek Fatah during a recent speech in Toronto.

"When someone says that there is penetration of jihadi Islamists within society, do not dismiss it as some right-wing, xenophobic, racist rant," warned Fatah, a Canadian journalist.

www.wnd.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

!! check this out:

Underpublicized threat deep in White House FBI: Penetration by radical agents worse than thought

wow - that's a really big headline :-)

...former FBI special agent in Washington....

former? how come former? :-)

also - the word Underpublicized...

way to strike fear in the hearts of your followers and your enemies alike

:-)

edit on 8/30/2011 by Spiramirabilis because: 'cause I couldn't decide...

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

I tried to play devils advocate before posting.
Really, I thought, what's the big deal?
Beingan old fart, and remembering the Cold War, however, I tried to justify (in my mind) a President Reagan with communist advisors in the White House.

It didn't wash.

S&F for a thought provoking thread.

edit on 30-8-2011 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I tried to play devils advocate before posting.
Really, I thought, what's the big deal?
Beingan old fart, and remembering the Cold War, however, I tried to justify (in my mind) a President Reagan with communist advisors in the White House.

It didn't wash.

See? it is thought provoking...I wish that these were the types of conversations we could have - for real

(I give this 3 posts before it all gets ugly...)

so, with that in mind, Mr. Devil's advocate... :-)

why doesn't it wash?

how does having Muslim advisers in the White House pose a threat to our country?

do you think having the point of view, or actual, real live flesh and blood communists that close to him would have 'turned' Reagan?

and even if they could turn Reagan - would that have sunk the country?

Is ideology, philosophy, religion - any of it - a contagion?

If we're all that vulnerable to influence - if proximity is the problem...if an idea can't be discussed - or tolerated - how can we ever hope to live in a free society? How can we call this a free society?

how can we even entertain the idea of a free society?

freedom of thought, freedom of speech - all of it is impossible - if you believe things like this really pose a real threat to our government and our freedoms...or am I just being naive? lol!

I mean - maybe freedom is being more narrowly defined by some than it is by others?

so how's about it beezzer? :-)

what's with all the fear and paranoia?
edit on 8/30/2011 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join