It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has the Muslim Brotherhood penetrated the White House?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Meet a couple of people who have tremendous influence in the White House-

Rashad Hussain , Deputy Associate Counsel to our President, also appointed by Barack Obama as United States Special Envoy to the Organization of the Islamic Conference...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0440ceac8bec.jpg[/atsimg]

www.whitehouse.gov...

en.wikipedia.org...

This man has troubling ties -

in October 2000, Hussain spoke at a conference sponsored by the Association of Muslim Social Scientists, which was listed in an internal Muslim Brotherhood document as one of “our organizations and the organizations of our friends,” and the Prince Alwaleed Center for Muslim-Christian Understanding of Georgetown University, which receives Saudi funding and is directed by prominent Muslim Brotherhood advocate, John Esposito.

also,

In September 2004, Hussain played a role in the Muslim Students Association’s annual conference, which was founded by Muslim Brotherhood in 1963 and is also listed as one the group’s fronts in its own documents. Since then, many of its nearly 600 college chapters have engaged in extremism and the group closely collaborates with the other Brotherhood fronts. For example, MSA was part of an umbrella organization called the American Muslim Taskforce that led a campaign against the FBI’s use of informants in mosques and accused the agency of “anti-Muslim activity.”

frontpagemag.com...

trevorloudon.com...

Dalia Mogahed , selected as an advisor by U.S. President Barack Obama on the White House Office of Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships. (closest thing to a "Muslim Czar")

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c08bd59c9793.jpg[/atsimg]

en.wikipedia.org...

also, very troubling ties and beliefs-

Ms. Mogahed, who was born in Egypt and lived in the U.S. since the age of 5, is the executive director of the Gallup Center for Muslim Studies and the co-author of a book with Dr. Esposito suggesting that majority of the world’s Muslims support some form of democracy. Dr. Esposito is also a member of the Gallup Center along with Ahmed Younis, previously a National Director for the Muslim Public Affairs Council (MPAC), part of the U.S. Muslim Brotherhood.

(her link to Esposito is the key here)

www.analyst-network.com...

At a time when Muslims around the world are increasingly turning toward civil society, Dalia Mogahed offers the retrograde fantasy of sharia as liberating, even as comparable with the principles of the Declaration of Independence. Such an individual is inappropriate as an adviser to the president, and can do great harm by providing an American seal of approval to extreme sharia ideology.

canadafreepress.com...

Is this just anti-Muslim propaganda / paranoia fed to us by the "right-wing conservatives"?

Or, is this the destruction of our free American society by design?

With these two people giving our President advice, how does this make you feel, Americans?

edit on 14-8-2011 by Signals because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Oh no! Muslims in the White House!

Run for the hills!
edit on 14/8/11 by Kram09 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Last time I checked there was freedom of religion in the USA

So, with that having been said - why does it matter if there are muslim people in the White House?

A quick reminder..

ATS Terms and Conditions

16) Behavior: You will not behave in an abusive, libelous, defamatory, hateful, intolerant, bigoted and/or racist manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

The END of hate speech, subtle or otherwise on ATS

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Not to mention Obama, their top agent, has managed to attain the highest office in America.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09
Oh no! Muslims in the White House!

Run for the hills!
edit on 14/8/11 by Kram09 because: (no reason given)

No, not Muslims in the White House, I have no problem with that...

The Muslim Brotherhood, that is a problem...please re-read the OP.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Muslim Brotherhood, a hate organization...that is the focus of my OP, it's very clear.

Not "Muslims"...

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
The infamous Mr. Anthony Weiner is also part of the Muslim Brotherhood. He joined after he married his wife who is part of the Muslim Brotherhood. Her family is very devout members. Although, since he is still Jewish, Islam won't recognize their marriage.
wtpotus.wordpress.com...

EDIT to Add: This is a dangerous organization and should be watched.
edit on 14-8-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

I'm sorry but the Muslim Brotherhood is regarded as a terrorist organization by many. This is not an attack on religion but rather a statement of fact.

link   
reply to post by Signals

Oh no! The Muslim Brotherhood in the White House!

Run for the hills!

Where does it say those people are members of the Muslim Brotherhood?

link   
reply to post by BrianC

By "many" you mean America right?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

This is ATS, the OP is making a claim and attempting to back it up. If you have evidence to the contrary then by all means debunk but until then give him a chance and give him respect. Just as if we were in a 2012 thread or a UFO thread.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Yes and the left loves it that way. They cry and scream about freedom of religion and use our very own constitution against us in the name of being politically correct. I didn't think freedom of religion included hate groups, but to some nut cases it does.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
FBI Chief: Muslim Brotherhood Supports Terrorism
www.investigativeproject.org...

Not sure if it's another boogieman, but the fact that the FBI believes them to have terrorist ties makes for a conflict of interest if you're in American politics and a member of the group, too.

According to this article, Hillary Clinton believes that the Muslim Brotherhood is peaceful.
www.americanthinker.com...
Is she saying this to explain her close relationship with Weiner's wife? Is this another "divide and conquor" tactic? More confusion for the sheep?
edit on 14-8-2011 by Afterthought because: Added article

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Muslim Brotherhood in the white house? Maybe. Zionist controlling the government? Definitely. Instead of worrying about a "terrorist" organization that might be in the white house we need to take care of the one that is already controlling our government.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore

So, with that having been said - why does it matter if there are muslim people in the White House?

A quick reminder..

ATS Terms and Conditions

16) Behavior: You will not behave in an abusive, libelous, defamatory, hateful, intolerant, bigoted and/or racist manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

The END of hate speech, subtle or otherwise on ATS

Now that was a tad out of line don't you think? Perhaps it's time you rethink what you posted before calling the kettle black?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by adifferentbreed
Yes and the left loves it that way. They cry and scream about freedom of religion and use our very own constitution against us in the name of being politically correct. I didn't think freedom of religion included hate groups, but to some nut cases it does.

It's nice to see a Republican admitting that they don't want to follow constitution. Funny how we never heard anything like this when the Bin ladens were at the white house checking up on their investment.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

ya I have realized obamas choices back around 1 year into his term. But like most people they are sheeple and do not realize the possibilities of obamas choices. Although, referring to that Moslems so called community center which would had been 4 bcks from ground zero, when the sheeple realized what was happening it was stopped and they had to find a different location further away. So therefore we Americans do get a glimpse of reality just in time. I have faith we will come together in masses real soon here. I won't say a date, but I'm thinking before Xmas.
edit on 14-8-2011 by lbndhr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Originally posted by adifferentbreed

It's nice to see a Republican admitting that they don't want to follow constitution. Funny how we never heard anything like this when the Bin ladens were at the white house checking up on their investment.
Nice swerve there fella, doesn't say anything in the constitution about freedom of religion for terrorist hate groups posing as a religion.....try again and get back to me when you're as little more grown up.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Op I think you chose an excellent topic to discuss and to me it didn't seem insulting to the muslim population as a whole. Perhaps it could have been misunderstood as an insult to extremest groups but then again..... What always amazes me is the amount of international input whenever someone asks the American population their feelings on a topic. Or was the word I was looking for ridicule.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore

Islam is not a religion. Any religious book that says to kill all non-muslims...is not a religion.

It's a terrorist cult. Not protected with "Religious Freedom" under our Constitution.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join