It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has the Muslim Brotherhood penetrated the White House?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

Al Qaeda didn't even exist back then

According to the BBC, they never existed.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Apparently you & blupblup are having some reading comprehension issues.

Muslim Brotherhood does not equate to all Muslims.

At least you are both Politically Correct though, it's very important these days

Get back to me when you decide to read the thread, or at the very least the OP.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Since when is political correctness wrong? The last person I heard arguing against it was Breivik, that norwegian loon

And you have yet to prove that any of the people you list have done anything wrong. Or do you believe guilty by association counts? Because if you do, I hope you also call all Catholics "child molestors"

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
"My Muslim faith" Barack Obama

Sad thing is they didn't even have to be covert about it.

They were invited.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Peoples religion, or what they believe is a private thing, and issues, and it should never be brought up, unless that door is opened by the person themselves in the first place. That being stated, however, with the Muslim Brotherhood, it does not have a very good beginning, rather one that is mired in the past with intrigue and that of a fascist nature. The problem is that the back ground of the Muslim Brotherhood is entwined with the Nazi party and the exchange of ideas between both groups. If these people do have a strong ties to the Muslim Brotherhood, then it bears that they be watched, but if they are doing their job, where their personal belief and ideology is put aside, there is really no reason why they can not continue in the position that they were appointed to be in.
There will always be someone who is questionable appointed by a sitting president, be it their beliefs, their actions or past associations. Even the past presidents had gone through that muck at one point in time. Dig deep enough and you will find skeletons in anyone’s closet. The question should be, are the skeletons worth the effort, and does it affect the persons ability to perform the job at hand.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
"My Muslim faith" Barack Obama

Sad thing is they didn't even have to be covert about it.

They were invited.

Why would they have to hide their faith? Last I checked, the US has freedom from religon...but I might be wrong, maybe it's a theocracy

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

You might want to do some homework...

Even ATS member and mod Skyfloating posted a thread on the MB years ago.

Adolf Hitler and the Muslim Brotherhood

"Days of Rage" Terrorist Ayers
www.npr.org...

"Days of Rage" Muslim Brotherhood
www.vancouversun.com...

Jodi Evans, a founder of the radical anti-war group Code Pink and "bundler" for Barack Obama’s presidential campaign, met with Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad Wednesday.

townhall.com...

Code Pink contact with Muslim Brotherhood
biggovernment.com...

'Obama met Muslim Brotherhood members in U.S.'

U.S. President Barack Obama met with members of Egypt's Islamist opposition movement, the Muslim Brotherhood, earlier this year, according to a report in Thursday editions of the Egyptian daily newspaper Almasry Alyoum.

This newspaper reported that Obama met the group's members, who reside in the U.S. and Europe, in Washington.

www.haaretz.com...

edit on 15-8-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Why are you as a mod purposely misrepresenting what the OP's topic is about?

Anyone else notice when the topic is Christians, the hate flows from ATS like a broken faucet, but when the topic is anything related to Muslims, the same people run to the defense of religion? I say this as an agnostic.
edit on 15-8-2011 by Gannicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
Last time I checked there was freedom of religion in the USA

So, with that having been said - why does it matter if there are muslim people in the White House?

A quick reminder..

ATS Terms and Conditions

16) Behavior: You will not behave in an abusive, libelous, defamatory, hateful, intolerant, bigoted and/or racist manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

The END of hate speech, subtle or otherwise on ATS
''A quick reminder-say anything I don't like and i'll remove your posts.''If this is meant to be a moderator I think it is a joke.Talk about touchy on the old muslim front!Not surprised you work here for free because no one would employ you for long if you are so small-minded,or maybe you're a 'yes man'?
edit on 15/8/2011 by glen200376 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
Last time I checked there was freedom of religion in the USA

So, with that having been said - why does it matter if there are muslim people in the White House?

A quick reminder..

ATS Terms and Conditions

16) Behavior: You will not behave in an abusive, libelous, defamatory, hateful, intolerant, bigoted and/or racist manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

The END of hate speech, subtle or otherwise on ATS

Is this a joke?

Your quote doesn't even pertain to what was posted.

The Muslim Brotherhood could be considered a terrorist organization, but we are not supposed to be concerned, not suppose to look at this critically?

Why would ATS try to stifle a potential major conspiracy in the works?

Is this the work of a rogue moderator, or is this the position of all ATS?

The whole Muslim problem does not need to be swept under the rug. It needs to be exposed. Isn't this is what ATS is all about?

How many Michelle Bachmann is a Christian threads are there without any mod interference? But someone brings up Obama's Muslim connections, and a mod pops in threatening civil discussion? (Actually much more civil than some of the Bachmann threads.)

This is just crazy.
edit on 15-8-2011 by Carseller4 because: 5 seconds

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Thanks for the links, I wasn't aware of those threads either, more pieces to the puzzle.

On another note,

I suppose one could make the argument here that our President is "keeping the dialogue open" with terrorist groups to keep tabs on them....Sort of like "keep your friends close but your enemies closer."

Actually I'm surprised no one has taken that angle

BUT I would argue back these people are way, way too close for comfort, so that angle just doesn't make sense.

What the heck is Obama thinking???

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Your offense is not the OPs, nor my problem and I will not accept it as such.

tough luck - you're not shutting anybody up with this nonsense

it's not up to you to accept or decline opinions just because you don't like them

you don't really get irony, do you? :-)

I find it most unnerving that we have a mod chiming in here with what appears to be a pseudo-warning where none should be required. At least, if we are truly going to deny ignorance.

it wasn't a pseudo warning - unless you have a different dictionary than I do and pseudo means something different in Texas.

no, by golly - that was an actual, bon fide warning - and it's there for a reason :-)

I find it unnerving that the OP sincerely believes that people won't recognize a Trojan Horse when they see one

shall we continue on then - and try denying some ignorance together as one big happy family? Here at ATS, this thread included - where different opinions are expected and encouraged?

:-)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Has the Muslim Brotherhood penetrated the White House?

do you believe in magic?

let's just pretend for a moment that Obama has welcomed in the Muslim Brotherhood with open arms - given them living quarters inside the white house, a space in the fridge and a key to the executive john - what is it exactly you think is going to happen?

let's take it up one notch...let's say Obama is a full fledged member of the Muslim Brotherhood. Holy Cow!!! That would really be something - wouldn't it? How on earth...?

I guess then we're screwed pretty much - right?

Do you not understand how this country and our government works - or do you have absolutely no faith in democracy?

If you don't, then what form of government do you suggest?

It's a very good thing communism is no longer a threat - looks like we really have our hands full this time

Yes - all of that was sarcasm and obviously a dig - but, come on...

seriously?

edit on 8/15/2011 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiramirabilis

We all fully have the right to dismiss any opinion which we find invalid. It is completely up to me if i wish to accept to decline an opinion. Not sure what you are getting at, but if it is the point that people are entitled to their opinions, i do not disagree. Just know that when you (or anyone) exercises their right to free speech, I can then exercise my right to consider you (or anyone) small minded.

And that is all I am saying. The OP is discussing people who are relating themselves to an organization that we know has blown people up in the past. Whether that group be muslim, Christian, or Santerian. The bottom line is, among our leaders many of us find it unsavory that they openly affiliate (and hire) people with such dubious connections as a known terror organization.

And it was a "pseudo-warning". My Texas dictionary has nothing to do with it. On ATS, when a "warning" is given, it results in a censorship of the post (as Extreme TandC violation, etc) and a points deduction. Since the thread is still open, I can only assume that there was no official warning given.

It would seem you are working awful hard to make an argument. Between two gorilla's, should we be a little more cordial?

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

It would seem you are working awful hard to make an argument. Between two gorilla's, should we be a little more cordial?

well, no one can say that Texas gentlemen don't have a special kind of charm... lol!

I've known a few :-)

fair enough - let's see where this goes

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Michelle Bachmann part of the same cult that Rick Perry is in!,

No moderator warning whatsoever in this thread.

NONE.

Would a moderator care to explain this?

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
First, a quote.

"I want to tell you something very clear, don't worry about American pressure on Israel, we, the Jewish people control America, and the Americans know it." —Ariel Sharon to Shimon Peres, October 3rd, 2001, as reported on Kol Yisrael radio.

What the heck, how about another.

"We killed them out of a certain naive hubris. Believing with absolute certitude that now, with the White House, the Senate, and much of the American media in our hands, the lives of others do not count as much as our own..." —Ari Shavat. Reproduced in the New York Times, May 27th, 1999

One does not have to really delve into any particular religion, in this case Islam or Judaism, to figure out what is going on in the world. One merely has to spend countless hours researching, and basically make at least a part time job out of it. The lies really are that prevalent in our society.
The sins of Islam need to be laid out for us here on ATS, and I don't mean HERESAY aka HERESY.
The leaders of Israel, since about 1946 or so, have given Americans, and much of the rest of the world, plenty of material to judge their character by. And yes, I know when Israel was established as a state.
How many know that Barack Obama has done more for Israel, as far as financial assistance, than ANY other president? Yes, the Muslim. It seems money must be a Christian asset that Muslims and Jews alike don't think we need?
What, you want a link? Too easy. Do some research.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

I find it unnerving that the OP sincerely believes that people won't recognize a Trojan Horse when they see one

The only trojan horse here is the one our President has climbed out of...

Do you not understand how this country and our government works - or do you have absolutely no faith in democracy?

If I were a Professor and you were a student I would now be forced to point out that we don't live in a Democracy....Our country was founded and intended to be a CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC....You would also be scolded for not doing your homework.

Just admit you have no problem with Barack Obama's ties to the Muslim Brotherhood, then we can move on, this is serious business here, I have no time for apologists.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Just admit you have no problem with Barack Obama's ties to the Muslim Brotherhood, then we can move on, this is serious business here, I have no time for apologists.

You're hot on the trail are you? My posting in your thread is somehow distracting you from your serious business?

I apologize - didn't mean to interfere.

No time for apologists...I hear this word a lot lately. Over, and over and over. It must be in your handbook - one of your 'go to' words. Do you have time to explain how you mean it - or are you only moments away from nabbing someone?

OK - humor really isn't useful in certain situations - is it? Next you'll be pointing fingers and calling people humorists... :-)

So a serious question then - for later - after you're well rested from your big day. Accusing individuals, in public with absolutely no evidence that they've ever done a single thing wrong - just some very loosely connected dots - this doesn't bother you?

It's not as if your OP really gave us all much to go on. Maybe the greatest value in your OP was not actual information - but the accusation itself. In that case, well done. It's now circulating around the internet for everyone to see.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Sorry if I came across harsh, but you were calling me out on my understanding of how our government works....

I'm just very concerned about the leadership of our country, seems like they are hell bent on destruction, doesn't it?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join