It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs - We know nothing

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
I personally know that I am not expert.....but....don't be so sure.....that there are not aliens from other planets.....right here on earth now.....and that maybe some of them may be members on ATS; don't be so sure that some of them don't look human.

I know many may get annoyed at me for saying the above....and I cannot name names (that is up to them).....if you need to flame me go ahead. I really don't care.

I know what I know...and I don't need to prove it to anyone....but...I did give you a clue.

I'm wondering if it's the same person that revealed their "true identity" to me in a U2U, but asked me not to tell anyone they were...which I haven't.

I don't believe they truly are an alien, however, and they didn't provide anything that would make me think otherwise. This person might be what's referred to as a "walk-in" however as I can't totally discount that with their interests and practices.

What convinced you if you are able to share that part without breaking any confidences? I keep rereading your post trying to spot the clue...kinda like, "How do you make The GUT crazy? Put him in a round room and tell him to pee in a corner.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by lazernation
reply to post by AtleeElmont

Wow.. Nine flags for somebody giving their opinion on something.

Aren't they like assholes, or something?

I happen to agree with the sentiment here.

Can't believe people flag this but ...
Calling others A-holes?

And I get a mod warning and lose points for calling something bullshot?
Actually I had an L where the o was so didn't even use the real word.
I got a violation for NOT using an offensive word.

This is like Catholic School.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I agree with what you are saying here OP.

I always wondered how a person can fabricate an idea about something in their head and go over it enough times that they genuinely believe it to be true... The human mind is an odd thing indeed!

I think this may be the case for some or even many of the 'experts' you refer to

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by lazernation

The entire site is mostly opinions...........oh yes it is.
and the alternative breaking news is mostly links to the msn.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I recently begin reading William Bramley's book gods of Eden and thought his claims were very interesting. Bramley explains his theories on how aliens have had a long-lasting mostly negative impact on human existence. He begins with the ancient Sumerian texts in which the Sumerians write about how the gods became tired of mining on their own and created a new species by putting a god to death and mixing it with clay, a process that was possibly genetic engineering. The end result was homo sapien sapiens, a byproduct of the gods and the original homo sapiens. The original homo sapiens or homo sapien neanderthalensis also disappeared at the same time homo sapiens sapiens appeared suggesting that the gods might have exterminated the original homo sapiens to make room for the new slave race. Ancient tablets credit one god in particular EA as being creator of the slave race. EA is described as being sympathetic to his creation fighting for them to gain spiritual knowledge in contrast to his half-brother Enlil who wanted them to suffer and would call for famines and plagues when they got too noisy. Eventually Enlil called for a great flood to wipe out the homo sapiens. It seems to be agreed that many archeologists believe there was a great flood in the near east thousands of years ago. The Epic of Gilgamesh claims how a Babylonian named Utnapishtim was approached by EA and told that a wipe out of homo sapiens sapiens was planned. He was instructed to gather his family and livestock and build a ship to survive the flood which they did. This story is strikingly similar to Noah's ark as is the story of Adam and Eve. The god or lord god of the bible's Adam and Eve can be translated as the original god of earth. The story which is entirely symbolic says how Adam who is first man, was created by god from the dust of ground an idea reflected from the older belief that people were created partly with clay. Adam's wife Eve was also created artificially and they lived in the Garden of Eden where they were told that all of their physical needs would be met as long as they obeyed their masters and stayed in the garden. They were also told never to eat fruit from the tree of knowledge of good and evil which symbolizes an understanding of ethics and justice or the tree of life which represents how to retain one's spiritual identity and immortality. A snake convinces them to eat fruit from the tree and become like the gods. The gods did not want mankind to be able to spiritually recover as it would be difficult to make people who maintained their integrity and sense of ethics slaves and even harder when those same individuals are undowed by physical threats because of a reawakened grasp of their spiritual immortality. The gods wanted to permanently attach the spiritual beings to their bodies so they used the flaming sword to prevent them from gaining spiritual knowledge and never rising above material existence. A common misconception is that Adam and Eve were embarrassed about being naked as they ate from the tree of knowledge but it was not being naked that shamed them it was what nakedness represented. Ancient Mesopotamian records depict human beings as being naked while working while the gods were fully clothed. The implication is that Adam and Eve were degraded by their nakedness because it was the sign of their enslavement not that being naked in itself is bad. The brotherhood of the snake was created by EA and was devoted in the beginning to helping humans achieve spiritual salvation however were incapable to do so much like the snake in the Adam and Eve. EA was villonized his title changed from Prince of Earth to Prince of darkness and was labeled Satan or the mortal enenmy of a supreme being and keeper of hell. The brotherhood of the snake created a group of one god religions that such as Islam,Christianity, and Judiasm to keep people divided and created apocalyptic beliefs that constant final battles are necessary to achieve a new period of spiritual salvation. In my personal opinion and I may be wrong but it appears today most religions including Christianity and Islam calling for final battles with Christianity warning of an Antichrist that will lead people to one other religion and one government, things that would probably be beneficial in a sense of being united but things the gods don't want. The Tower of Babel bibel story suggests that the gods would rather have a group of people disunited and unable.to speak the same language, a bad position for the human race and something that contrasts greatly with what our gods are supposed to want for us. It should be noted that Zechariah Sitchin provides the Sumerian tablet translations and I provided the views on the Antichrist, Christianity, and Islam from what I inferred from reading.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I couldn't agree more. There is a downside to people who go on about Aliens as if they are experts in their tech, culture, motives etc and it's this : it taints the whole field of research as a subject that attracts nutters and as such mainstream media ignores it totally or derides it. That is not good. There are some incidents that are worthy of investigation and mainstream media would provide a lot publicity if they took it seriously.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by AtleeElmont
I'm an avid UFO aficionado and even though I don't post enough threads on ATS, I spend most of my time reading what all of you guys have to say about UFOs and the like.

I do have to say, the threads are a great form of entertainment, especially after reading so many posts from users who seem to know so so much about the alien/UFO world. It sure makes my imagination run

However...the fact is...no one here knows anything about aliens. I'm not going to put anyone on the spot here because that's not what ATS is about as we are a community...but there are one too many people here who claim to be UFO experts, going as far as posting threads on alien races? alien technology descriptions? Even correcting people on things couldn't possibly know unless they sat down with a gray for a cup of tea one afternoon. Even the "qualified sources" have nothing more than educated guesses..

I love everything I read here. It gives me great ideas, great theories, and it's overall a fun read. But when people start posting things as facts..that's when the milk turns sour. Lets remember these are theories and opinions. The last thing any one of us wants (I think) is to get corrected or told by someone else that their ideas are wrong. You dont know that, they don't know that so let's take a chill pill and enjoy the site for what it is. Conspiracies and theories.

Peace, guys!

Even some of the most intelligent men believe that space aliens are visiting our planet. That just shows how well calculated and deceiving this hoax is.

All of it, and I mean ALL OF IT, is nothing more than propaganda preparing the public for a false flag alien event.

I have a feeling it's coming sooner than we thought, possibly 2012, they are ramping up the propaganda big time lately.

Today on Twitter two of the worldwide trends were "IfAliensAttack" and "AlienInvasion."

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   

I love how interesting the whole subject is, do i really believe we have aliens flying around our skies, probably not, but i will still click on the next UFO sighting ready to be proved wrong ha.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Hi, there has been a lot of UFO activity on youtube recently, I came across this one, I think it looks pretty real, any thoughts on here?

Please forgive if it has been posted before, I'm new to the forums.

edit on 15-8-2011 by eyesonskys because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
You are correct OP - We know nothing about "them".
We have only information given to us by "the powers", which many regurgitate as fact.
They come from Galaxy X.
There are X species.
They want us to live in La la land peace.
They want our gold.
They want to breed with us.
They control our government.
They are here to save us

All of that information has been put out there by one source. And it's believed.
Hook, line and sinker . Without one bit of proof that extraterrestrials exist, let alone are here or are what they they appear to be.
"They" want you to believe extraterrestrial aliens exist. So therefore it gives me further evidence that they are not ETs . But again, that's only my opinion.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
If the Sumerian tablets are true(which is still a source of discussion) than there might be another party involved in our creation. From Adam and Eve's story closely resembling the Sumerian tablets to the tower of babel story in the book of genesis claiming 'And the lord said,Look, the people are united, and they all have one language, and this they began to do, and now nothing will stop them from doing what they take in their minds to do'. There might be a decent reason why the gods 'scattered them abroad from there all over the face of the earth' but it seems like the gods didn't want people to be united which goes along with the consistent alien theme of trying to scatter people and pit them against each other and why wouldn't they, a Yale professor suggested that if the earth ever colonized other planets it would be easier to control them by pitting them against each other. Other hints of brutality of gods to people occurred on the Jews trip from Egypt to the promise land where Jehovah killed up to 14,000 Jews using various killing methods such as spreading diseases which is also mentioned as a killing method in the Sumerian tablets. Jehovah told the Hebrews to embark on a campaign of genocide to depopulate all of the region's existing cities and towns. The genocide was justified by saying that the victims were wicked which could not have been true because animals and children were slaughtered too and it doesn't make sense to massacre many for the crimes of a few. The genocides also violated the ten commandments such as Thou shalt not kill when they killed the inhabitants of Canaan or thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's house...nor any thing that is thy neighbors when they committed genocide to take away the land of their neighbors. The puzzling behavior of the people being attacked also calls into question the god's influence with only one city choosing to surrender and the rest choosing to fight and be slaughtered, isn't it more likely that the people would surrender or offer to move peaceably. The book of Joshua claims how it was the 'Lord who hardened hearts, they would go against Israel in battle, and that they might find no favor, but that he might destroy them...' This suggests that Jehovah had manipulated the victim people into fighting the hebrews so that the victims could be destroyed. The behavior of some of our gods should be questioned.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
I personally know that I am not expert.....but....don't be so sure.....that there are not aliens from other planets.....right here on earth now.....and that maybe some of them may be members on ATS; don't be so sure that some of them don't look human.

I know many may get annoyed at me for saying the above....and I cannot name names (that is up to them).....if you need to flame me go ahead. I really don't care.

I know what I know...and I don't need to prove it to anyone....but...I did give you a clue.

I look human. I bet you could never tell whether I was an alien.

-rrr

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Nice post, I was wondering when a common sensed post like this would be up. S&F

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Fair enough, and I knew thats what you were ultimately trying to say.
Just wanted to snap your knuckles so to speak about the wording..

I am an expert at the claims personally...I know quite a bit about greys, nords, draconians(reptilians), etc...sort of like how some may know a bit about the ancient norse or egyptian gods...you can be quite updated on the knowledge base for the mythos, but yes, knowing much about that does not mean you know jack about the reality of things.

Sorry what?

How do you know about greys, nords and draconians? Do you meet them face to face, and ask them questions and then document them? You have any "evidence" of your knowlegde about them?

Or are you just up all night googling and searching for what is written about them and what people "tell" on the internet? You know that "anonymous" place we are all so fond with.

There is a big difference about knowing and thinking. People know what color red is, this is the same worldwide. But saying you KNOW about greys and other aliens is a little far fetched sorry. All these people claim they know, and some even channel them! Yet not one picture, video or what have you is out there that is legid. Not one person say's the same things about the same race! All various stories with different outcomes.

Why are they not openly showing themselves? Why are we not interacting with them? Why are we not learing from them? We have the right just as much as any other living being to know what is on OUR planet! Yes yes, we all know the many stories that this is not our planet, and that we have been put here and such, so dont even start on that one. Nothing is proven so everything is just stories.

As soon as these questions can be answered and verified i can accept it, otherwise it's good Hollywood movie stuff!

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

u are wrong and i say it again and again and again but it will take a long time until people will hear it: we already have contact to et and a lot of information.

One Example is BASHAR channeled by darryl anka. Another is Lyssa Royal giving us many infos about the greys channeled by the greys..but i know u wont believe me.

one has to read a lot of stuff and know a lot of things to know these sources are real...or just have a good intuition.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by kauskau
BASHAR channeled by darryl anka

Have you seen it? You honestly believe an "Special Effects" guy from Hollywood turns channeler? Also why does he need to talk like THAT? I mean seriously, channeling info can be done by talking normal and not with some strange tones on it.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Well said OP. I can't think of a better way to express my feelings on the subject

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
AtleeElmont ,
On the contrary we know a lot more then we care to admit. The threads of the information however never seem to unite. For example, we know that for some strange reason the entire human race has been aware of beings outside our senses long before we had a science to recognize the possibility. If we go ala vallez into that remark , then we know there was interbreeding. (his book passport to magnolia will remain one of my childhood favorites). we claim poppycock to that premise, then we got ancient Sumerian and Egyptian texts depicting animal humanoids marrying and breeding with us. not possible we state, not even remotely likely. but then, we do know a few things, we do know that suddenly out of the blue Australopithecus gracilus just decided to get at least 7 unique characteristics which are physiologically human. only traceable to homo habilis. with absolutely no fossil trace of either of them going back past H. habilis. we also have just found out that for some reason all of us except Africans have percentage of Neanderthal genetics in our blood. the line is that stark and that contrastive. there is no easy solution to that knowledge.
we know that giants walked the earth all the way into written history.there is ample source for that. we know that for some strange reason, the entire order of dinosaur vanished, including the representatives in the ocean. but turtles,crocodiles ,birds and pretty much everything else stuck around.
we know mysteries.mysteries that are on a global scale. we know about the possibility of machine elves and the frustrated state of anyone that has taken it trying to stress their perception of reality.it seems so inconceivable and incomprehensible. yet, every single person that has taken dmt swears to the stark realism of it.
in the media since we had radios we have come to know about ufo's but we also know something else, we know that there were times in history where like in nice, France they described three saucer crafts just off shore with gear on and a hose attached scuba diving while being bombarded by the french coast artillery. only to just fly away. such images would be alien (pun not intended) to them,a people with a strong sense of religion.
we constantly have been told and know of figures in history that have in some way been contacted ,approached or charged with some task to better or continue some element of history by being(s) that defy description.
we know that 25 astronauts reported what by their esteemed perception would be alien and ufo during mission activity. we know that Eisenhower was warning us about something.
we know that pretty much every country save america has opened to some degree their files on this matter. we know just by exclusion, that america has something to hide. also, i may point out, we know that the truly informed would rather us mire about in our superstitions and mythology .creating our version of reality then just come out with it. something that has struck me strange, cause it makes you wonder why.
we know that whatever these phenomenon are, they are pretty much untouchable and move around with great impunity. they don't seem to be too concerned of detection.nor do they seem to care if we understand that it is them or some top secret aircraft. seems that they really just don't deal with our planet as a big deal. which makes sense, they being a galactic species, their idea of territory would far exceed our ability to imagine.
i can go on with stuff, like we know from one astronaut on the moon that apparently they need to mine something. they don't want us near it. we been lied to about non disclosure, there has been plenty of disclosure both past and present. we know a heck of a lot.
what we don't know is, simply, why. we don't know why they are here. this, is where the fun begins. however, in a way, hunter s thompson said there is truth in fiction. somewhere, in all these outlandish aspects lurks a perception of some element in the ufo phenomenon. i think we all just want a fair chance to survive or at least digest what is real and what is not. we seeks answers. because with all knowledge comes questions.(heck even while i am writing this am asking myself some..lol). we know a lot more then we give credit. trust me.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Aliens existing somewhere in the universe is very possible. But that's it. The buck stops there.

Aliens Visiting earth ,not likely. If you guys are interested I can explain factually why.

If one day your government discloses any type of information regarding alien life past/present on earth or some type of alien contact it's probably total bullshet. Not probably, its super BS.

If someone reveals he or she has been abducted or witness to an encounter with a specific alien, he or she is full of shet (every time) . They're looking for attention,nothing more.

All UFO's are man made . Why someone would ignore the logical man-made approach ,to instead suggest an ET is driving that supposed UFO,, is beyond me. People like that are just not stable and need help asap.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by dilly1
Aliens existing somewhere in the universe is very possible. But that's it. The buck stops there.

Aliens Visiting earth ,not likely. If you guys are interested I can explain factually why.

If one day your government discloses any type of information regarding alien life past/present on earth or some type of alien contact it's probably total bullshet. Not probably, its super BS.

If someone reveals he or she has been abducted or witness to an encounter with a specific alien, he or she is full of shet (every time) . They're looking for attention,nothing more.

All UFO's are man made . Why someone would ignore the logical man-made approach ,to instead suggest an ET is driving that supposed UFO,, is beyond me. People like that are just not stable and need help asap.

exo-genesis is becoming more of a true possibility . with comets , titan, mars and possibly asteroids carting around life or some aspect of its building blocks. to state that no alien life has visited earth when, the possibility that life on earth is from some place else becoming more plausible. well i am not sure such a statement can be made easily.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join