It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs - We know nothing

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by wiredbadger

Originally posted by dilly1
Aliens existing somewhere in the universe is very possible. But that's it. The buck stops there.

Aliens Visiting earth ,not likely. If you guys are interested I can explain factually why.

If one day your government discloses any type of information regarding alien life past/present on earth or some type of alien contact it's probably total bullshet. Not probably, its super BS.

If someone reveals he or she has been abducted or witness to an encounter with a specific alien, he or she is full of shet (every time) . They're looking for attention,nothing more.

All UFO's are man made . Why someone would ignore the logical man-made approach ,to instead suggest an ET is driving that supposed UFO,, is beyond me. People like that are just not stable and need help asap.

exo-genesis is becoming more of a true possibility . with comets , titan, mars and possibly asteroids carting around life or some aspect of its building blocks. to state that no alien life has visited earth when, the possibility that life on earth is from some place else becoming more plausible. well i am not sure such a statement can be made easily.

Carting life around space?.. Yea,,,ok,,,you know that is a theory right. So its obvious you have a lot of faith on that theory. So now comets and asteroids are farmers? How convenient, a theory is created resembling "Monsanto type" comets planting life thru out the universe. Lol!!!

I'll state it better for you to understand,cause it seems you like to twist shet.

There has never ,in our known human history, INTEllIGENT ALIENS visited our planet. So yes asteroids and comets ,which are yes considered alien, did crash here on earth , but what we're not talking about that ,,are we?. When you think you know how to debate post me something. If not I will debunk your intellect every time.

All faiths are bad. And believing in aliens on earth or aliens connected to ufo's is just that ,,,faith.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by wiredbadger

Aliens existing somewhere in the universe is very possible. But that's it. The buck stops there.

Aliens Visiting earth ,not likely. If you guys are interested I can explain factually why.

If one day your government discloses any type of information regarding alien life past/present on earth or some type of alien contact it's probably total bullshet. Not probably, its super BS.

If someone reveals he or she has been abducted or witness to an encounter with a specific alien, he or she is full of shet (every time) . They're looking for attention,nothing more.

All UFO's are man made . Why someone would ignore the logical man-made approach ,to instead suggest an ET is driving that supposed UFO,, is beyond me. People like that are just not stable and need help asap.

exo-genesis is becoming more of a true possibility . with comets , titan, mars and possibly asteroids carting around life or some aspect of its building blocks. to state that no alien life has visited earth when, the possibility that life on earth is from some place else becoming more plausible. well i am not sure such a statement can be made easily.

Carting life around space?.. Yea,,,ok,,,you know that is a theory right. So its obvious you have a lot of faith on that theory. So now comets and asteroids are farmers? How convenient, a theory is created resembling "Monsanto type" comets planting life thru out the universe. Lol!!!

I'll state it better for you to understand,cause it seems you like to twist shet.

There has never ,in our known human history, INTEllIGENT ALIENS visited our planet. So yes asteroids and comets ,which are yes considered alien, did crash here on earth , but what we're not talking about that ,,are we?. When you think you know how to debate post me something. If not I will debunk your intellect every time.

All faiths are bad. And believing in aliens on earth or aliens connected to ufo's is just that ,,,faith.

well um, actually no, it isn't a theory.they have landed a probe on a comet recently and discovered amino acids. you seem very adept typing sneaky little expletives , should take no problem to type in a google search. it isn't hard. as for intelligence, if you think human type of intelligence is all there is bud, then i suggest you check out a documentary on pbs about a pack of wolves in Yosemite state park. called the druid wolf pack. as for my debate , when there is a debate to be had sure lets go for it. unfortunately facts are , facts. i merely offered an alternate theory to your statement.which until you validly reprove yours or disprove mine makes yours an opinion.truth is, i was being nice, i could have stated that we technically are alien life to earth.seeing as how the first life here was sulfur based or that any life that manifests a strategy unique to its species that enables it to have an edge against other life in an environment is by definition intelligent and therefore that arsenic life they found in California would not only classify as alien, but also intelligent.
you respond with spite and hate. seems that you are the one that has to learn how to debate. intelligence by our reckoning is a lost cause when compared to the incredible solutions life has come up with. check out the blood of a mammoth they recently analyzed, look into a horseshoe crab and its amazing strategy . one can only imagine what kind of intelligence exists out in space, or do you assume that when they enter our atmosphere, suddenly they resort to simian symbolism? are you really as sure of your statements as i am about mine? because, i can prove all i have said, yet all i have seen you do besides insult and demean is basically blow hot air. sad.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Required01

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Fair enough, and I knew thats what you were ultimately trying to say.
Just wanted to snap your knuckles so to speak about the wording..

I am an expert at the claims personally...I know quite a bit about greys, nords, draconians(reptilians), etc...sort of like how some may know a bit about the ancient norse or egyptian gods...you can be quite updated on the knowledge base for the mythos, but yes, knowing much about that does not mean you know jack about the reality of things.

Sorry what?

How do you know about greys, nords and draconians? Do you meet them face to face, and ask them questions and then document them? You have any "evidence" of your knowlegde about them?

Or are you just up all night googling and searching for what is written about them and what people "tell" on the internet? You know that "anonymous" place we are all so fond with.

I sentence you to actually read what I write next time.

I am fairly updated on the claims..I know of the grays/nords/etc...in the same way I know about zeus, apollo, unicorns, etc...I know the unproven claims..I am not saying I personally know grays or anything in the same way I can say I know about the one ring, hobbits, and elves..that doesn't mean I met em, I am just pretty up to date on the current variations of the stories.

tisk tisk.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Time to shed some light on things.

Conspiracy theorists come out with all manner of oddities these days. Forgetvthat lot and start eith a clean slate.

Human natureis inherantly greedy and where it suits, deceptive. Consider what you currently know or have recently heard regarding human advances. In the news recently, a mach 20 scramjet test goes awry. Now common sense will tell you there are commonly years of development and testing prior to a test like that. Historic sightings may happen to resemble the vehicle described. What response have these sightings had? Exactly. People, specifically in government or aviation will use secrecy as much as possible to protect a technological advantage.

Mans biggest failing is his perceived threat from man. Regarding aliens, thats a little more complicated and many factors come into play there. Genetic engineering may well play its part. That woul lead onto claims of DNA samples. What purpose would that serve? Simple really. Science hasnt yet put the pieces together, but something tells me they might shortly... the key to evolution isnt rebreeding clones to retain a change. Its genetic diversity. Its variations that yield new code branches. When combining, two nearly identical codes yield a nearly identical result. Its divergence that yields new changes. Give them time...

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Hehe must be partly influenced by scifi and common culture. Vivid dreams most likely play a part too. Ive had one where i dreamt I woke up, met 2 shadow figues with glowing eyes that used an electro static field. I passed a corridor of mutants. Every variety, before entering a cavern full of what fits the description of grays albeit the stunning eyes were unusual in mine. I dreamt they saw me as a father to them though. Yeah very imaginative, but I acknowledge a dream is just a dream. I dont see benefit in preaching it as evidence, as its not.

Likewise you can dream of an event and see it come to pass. You can dream of advances too, yet many subtle factors will steer your course. What ypu must remember are there were probably events imagined that havent come to pass, advances that are plainly silly. No reasoning is complete without a balanced view no matter how great its appeal to you.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
I star & flagged the OP for his very well written views. It's about time that somebody brought this subject back to reality.

I too am tired of reading the same old garbage , regarding channeling etc.
The OP was spot on in his opinion. There is no concrete proof of the existance of visiting ET's .
So to all those misguided souls who claim to be experts on all thing ET, either put up or shut up .

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Bout all I want to say to the OP is the GrEys don't drink tea they consume Chlorophyll and excrete it thru their bodies...............oops! I didn't say that.

You need to waker up friend

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun
reply to post by AtleeElmont

Given that UFOs are something similar to what we discuss in these forums, we "know" that they did not eat us for lunch. We must be careful to add, "...not yet." But it seems safe logic to take something from that observation. That precept would be that they are somewhat interested in us for some reason.

The next rung on building a shaky ladder of understanding is that in allowing us to survive and observing us, they just may be somewhat benevolent toward us.

Yeah, I am so happy they don't eat us. At least we can all be sure the one alien visits us once year. this alien observes us all year and if your good you recieve toys if your bad you recieve a lump of coal. Except this alien only likes kids that believe in him. so chances are we will never see it but there are soem that have. this alien is benevolent btw.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I guess I can see both sides of the arguement. I follow the subject when I can and there is a lot of both misinformation as well as things that have happened that are hard to explain in rational terms. I myself have never seen anything close to a UFO, but that doesn't mean they don't exist. How in the world would cave people that didn't even have the basic necessities of life be able to draw images on cave walls that look very similar to the classic flying sauers models. You can go right down the list, but then you have the fact that each clue takes you right to the brink of discovery and then leaves you there.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
If we are to believe Bob Lazar and Phil Schneider (who was found hung with piano wire shortly after a very public speech) then there is a hell of a lot going on.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join