It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flying Saucers Are Time Machines

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ray1850
I have to say this theory is very implausible. First of all high doses of radiation don't affect the human body like that, only in comic books. Secondly, the after effects of any kind of global nuclear war would leave mankind in roughly the same state it was 2000 years ago, not hopping around in super advanced time machines trying to collect DNA.
we dont know what alterations will occur to our dna over time if the sun changes,becomes brighter or dimmer or burns away most of the ozone layer....if they arent taking our dna,then why are thousands of people being brought on board these crafts and being examined,then finding weird scoop marks or scars on their bodies afterwards?...there are perhaps many more than "thousands" of people being abducted, but because we all are " trained to laugh and ridicule" someone who dares to come forward with an encounter,so sadly a lot of people wont even talk about it,so probably half or more of all abductions go totally unreported...most people find it easier to deny things rather than face them...

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
reply to post by cloaked4u

What a load of nonsense, thats just mostly garbage on youtube that you are spouting.

You know no more than anyone else.

I cant see them being time machines myself....there would be no point in coming here numerous times.
once they figured the time machine out,there would be all kinds of models being made from single seaters to bus size vehicles,just like we do cars and trucks and just like the various sizes of ufos and saucers thet are seen all the time.....10,000 years from now a teacher is talking to her students>>>"okay everybody, when in earths history would you like to visit this week" ?..."we wanna go watch alexander the great fighting in india"! ..."okay then thats where we'll go and the test will be on friday"......and whatta ya know ,he and his army reported flying shields appearing over their battlefields...

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
ufocasebook.com... < these pictures are awesome to go through and look at and they are in chronological order....flying saucers are seen all over the world as these numerous photos will prove,each picture can be enlarged by clicking on it...
edit on 14-8-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
and the aliens who built them and pilot them are us from the distant future...in the aftermath of say a world war four or world war five,those humans that managed to survive their nuclear holocaust were genetically mutated from extreme doses of radiation and physically altered into what we call the greys. on this distant future earth,time machines were created as a way for the mutated survivors to travel backwards to a time on earth when the dna of the human race was still pure. their program of human abduction was initiated as a direct way to obtain clean dna samples and bring them back with them to the future and correct their genetic mutations. this explains the abductions and on board examinations with mysterious marks left on the abductees bodies and reports of missing time. these flying saucer time machines were invented,built and used in the same urgent manner that our space program was put into high gear in the nineteen fifties and sixties. all these flying saucers that are reported traveling at fantastic speeds are not really moving at all,they just appear to be when actually they are just blinking in and out of our time frequency. as far as the wide variety of sizes and shapes of ufos and flying saucers that are seen,look at all the different sizes and shapes of our automobiles and airplanes...

edit on 14-8-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
That theory has a problem:

Why not come to a period like 2005 and gather from there exclusively? Genetic Variation is at a high and it would only take a short while to gather the essentials.

Which leads to me asking, why are they seen throughout history. Surely they should realize that genetic variation is highest closest to the "war" that caused them to be this way.

More issues stem from the fact that there are multiple types of greys seen. Tall, small, short, wide, tan, orange, blue, and purple (I kid you not). Let's not even bring up the fact that there are multiple types of other beings seen as well.

Also consider that time is not linear. Every choice or action that we make creates a alternate and separate Universe where the other choice was made. Who's future would they be visiting in the first place. You have a Sliders situation going on where in which they try to get home with this genetic information, except for the fact that every time they go "home" it's a place where in which they cant use or don't need the genetic information gathered.

Too many holes in the theory, same with aliens. I lean towards extradimensionals myselt.
edit on 14-8-2011 by TheOneElectric because: (no reason given)
humans now have yellowish,olive,tan, brown,white and black skin....so why wouldnt the aliens "us" from the future have the same color variations?

Because the same thing happens when you mix 5 different colors of paint together. You get the color of caca mud.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I like this OP - straightforward, to the point, no need for citations/references because it's a loose theory. Can't be proven or disproven, good food for thought
edit on 15-8-2011 by Hawking because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Here is something supporting the argument that UFO's are also time machines.

If a UFO crashes, and people use that as proof, aliens and our future selves can just go into the past and keep the UFO from crashing. Or they could go into the past to erase evidence of aliens and UFOs.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ren1999
Here is something supporting the argument that UFO's are also time machines.

If a UFO crashes, and people use that as proof, aliens and our future selves can just go into the past and keep the UFO from crashing. Or they could go into the past to erase evidence of aliens and UFOs.

we dont know if time and events can be altered that way or not....as i said earlier,if i went back in time and was able to help napoleon win at waterloo, "there in that time frame" he would have won the battle. but when i returned to the time frame that i came from i think that he still would have lost...

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Well there are various theories.
Of course a UFO flight path has been followed closely to the horizon and the speed estimated.
The famous Billy Meier clam shell, or double wok like Lyne once observed, jumped in and
out of frame giving one perfect evidence of dimension or time travel but I put it to you the it
still would take the same amount of time for a fast ship with human vision and film having
about 3 seconds of resistance to change. So no dimension or time travel needed just a
fast ship.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
reply to post by blocula

Well there are various theories.
Of course a UFO flight path has been followed closely to the horizon and the speed estimated.
The famous Billy Meier clam shell, or double wok like Lyne once observed, jumped in and
out of frame giving one perfect evidence of dimension or time travel but I put it to you the it
still would take the same amount of time for a fast ship with human vision and film having
about 3 seconds of resistance to change. So no dimension or time travel needed just a
fast ship.
todaysparanormal.blogspot.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Thanks as we know those are all supported by the UFO from the stars and ET crowd
with anything imaginable happening with out ever consulting Tesla on the matter.
Also normal is not normal crowd that has never learned nature the Tesla way.
We have so much to learn about the physical world we live in and I suggest learning
what we need and not just what gets us a job in higher learning in engineering and
technology that teach only what is useful to the corporations. Power to get off the
power grid as Tesla would have it will be the first step to land on Earth.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by andriod
When they(the good aliens that have been here before), come back we can ask them!

Likes this post.

On topic-

This can be possible but I dont think its all these UFO and USC-unidentified space craft, that are seen.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
what a fantastic machine to have invented...to be able to travel anywhere in time including the future and watch any historical scenario unfold

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Once you realize that TIME is a construct of the lower densities the idea doesn't sound that impossible at all. I really dig the idea that UFOs are not extraterestrial but extradimensional. The ships are used to negotiate vibrational densities rather than space travel, that being the reason for which they cannot remain in our reality for too long (or they will start to became denser and unable to return). Time may be very different for these visitors, going all the way to no time at all (vertical time - where everything is simultaneous). They may very well have the possibility to insert themselves into our reality at any point in our time as they wish. For us it looks like time travel. For them it all happens in the now.
edit on 17-8-2011 by Fraam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fraam
Once you realize that TIME is a construct of the lower densities the idea doesn't sound that impossible at all. I really dig the idea that UFOs are not extraterestrial but extradimensional. The ships are used to negotiate vibrational densities rather than space travel, that being the reason for which they cannot remain in our reality for too long (or they will start to became denser and unable to return). Time may be very different for these visitors, going all the way to no time at all (vertical time - where everything is simultaneous). They may very well have the possibility to insert themselves into our reality at any point in our time as they wish. For us it looks like time travel. For them it all happens in the now.
edit on 17-8-2011 by Fraam because: (no reason given)
thanx for your comment...heres a quote from einstein >>> "the seperation between past,present and future is only an illusion"

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
"they are us"
These are the words of Sgt.. James Penniston who was involved in the Rendlesham Forest Incident in Dec. 1980

He claimed to have telepathic communication after touching etchings on a craft from the future.He also received 12 pages of binary code telepathically and claims he can still remember every 1 and 0 which only savants can do.

There were three separate incidents involving different personnel and ETs.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by pupilstutor
"they are us"
These are the words of Sgt.. James Penniston who was involved in the Rendlesham Forest Incident in Dec. 1980

He claimed to have telepathic communication after touching etchings on a craft from the future.He also received 12 pages of binary code telepathically and claims he can still remember every 1 and 0 which only savants can do.

There were three separate incidents involving different personnel and ETs.

thanx for your comment...i remember reading about this weird and well documented case and seeing it on a ufo documentary,did anyone decode these numbers?...these vehicles are either machines that travel through time or through dimensions, but i guess that would be the same thing...wow i found a link www.ufo-blogger.com...
edit on 22-8-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Butterfly effect. Go back in time and disturb one atom, let alone one person, let alone have your presence affecting the psyches of billions, and what you will do is completely alter your own past, and thus negate your own existence. The time-travel theory is one of the least plausible theories. Maybe I could travel to the past of a planet around Alpha Centauri, influence it, come back and not be affected. But certainly not to the past of my own planet. Not even with a nuclear war as a "buffer zone" of time between the past and present.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Observer99
Butterfly effect. Go back in time and disturb one atom, let alone one person, let alone have your presence affecting the psyches of billions, and what you will do is completely alter your own past, and thus negate your own existence. The time-travel theory is one of the least plausible theories. Maybe I could travel to the past of a planet around Alpha Centauri, influence it, come back and not be affected. But certainly not to the past of my own planet. Not even with a nuclear war as a "buffer zone" of time between the past and present.
we dont know that this ^^^ is true...if i went back in time and told napoleon how to win at the battle of waterloo,"in that time" he would emerge the victor,but when i returned to "my time" he still would have lost...thats how i see things working anyways..and time traveling into the future is a true fact near the speed of light,its traveling backwards that has'nt been figured out yet...space.about.com...
edit on 22-8-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

we dont know that this ^^^ is true...if i went back in time and told napoleon how to win at the battle of waterloo,"in that time" he would emerge the victor,but when i returned to "my time" he still would have lost...thats how i see things working anyways..

- If he still lost in your time, then your mission was pointless and you may as well have just imagined the whole thing.
- If he didn't, you didn't return to your same timeline after all, as I've said.

How you wish things worked and how they most likely work are 2 different things. Even if you believed in the theory of multiple or infinite universes, you'd have to accept the premise that our choices (or appearance of choices) move us through the possible realities. I could stay at home tomorrow, or I could go out and kill someone. Say in the future of the universe where I stayed at home, someone decides I really SHOULD have killed that someone. Because they were a really BAD someone (like baby Hitler.) So, they come back to change my choice. Several problems:

1.) Their presence in my timeline immediately alters the available choices and creates many new sets of possible universes (that could violate all kinds of laws we don't even understand)
2.) Even if they succeed; by their action, they have now entered the set of universes in which I have killed baby Hitler, thus eliminating their original need to have come back. If they go forward from there, it cannot be the future they came from.
3.) If they COULD somehow dodge around the timeline and go back to their own future, what have they even accomplished??

You're trying to imagine that instead of killing a baby Hitler, these future humans are just harvesting past DNA and using technology to get around any problems with the timeline. While more possible than the baby Hitler / Napoleon scenario, I see no scientific (meaning theoretical or other) basis as to why that could be possible.

and time traveling into the future is a true fact near the speed of light,its traveling backwards that has'nt been figured out yet...

We're all "traveling through time into the future" right now, or more accurately, we are traveling 'outward' through spacetime. But traveling either more quickly or more slowly into the future does not prove the possibility of traveling into the past. That's like saying that the fact that you can use your hands to slow down or possibly stop your motion down a water slide, is proof that you could surf up the water slide from the bottom.

The only place in the universe theorized to move backward in time is the region directly after the event horizon of a black hole. And in that case:

- Black holes are still only theoretical constructs, there is no direct evidence of them (only implied evidence)
- Their internal workings are similarly only theoretical, and have absolutely no observed evidence
- Even if you could go through an event horizon to travel in this backward-time region, there is no realistic way to ever emerge from it

I like time travel stories, and I concede that it is not absolutely impossible. However, when judging the merit of the explanation, I find it to be far more problematic than many other hypotheses. Time travel may not be possible for ANYONE. While it is entirely possible life could evolve on many worlds, and also possible that that life could get around the galaxy or universe, even at sublight speeds.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join