It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flying Saucers Are Time Machines

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
i say the abductions and examinations are for obtaining clean dna to bring back with them to the future....if this isnt the scenario behind the abductions...then what are they doing it for?

A biological creature as they are, LIKE US, they are prone to bio hazzards. WE humans earned the right to live here thru the years of natural selection in nature. They on the other hand can not, because of all the bio hazzards that will infect them if they come in contact with our air. They need dna samples from different species that are equivalant to theirs so that they can make a serum to fight the bio hazzards here on earth. But, like all serums, the bio diseases get immune to the serum and thus a stronger one is made. They need this so that they can pro-create with us. Implantation of alien sperm into a human will not due because the sperm will die due to the bio hazzards in humans. The best chance that they have is to unite the two genes of the human species, many species with the genes of alien, many species. The gene splicing, DNA to create a new hybrid that can multiply like we do. The new hybred can interact with the aliens and the humans with no bio hazzard worries. The hybrids will be raised by aliens and will be sent to earth to live amoung you and me. This has been going on for some time now. These beings are with us right now, maybe here on a.t.s, who knows. They have the secrets of the ELDER aliens and live much longer than you. I'm sure that the age of such beings are hidden. As far as time machines, NO. The jumping in and out of alien made wormholes, YES. The other purpose for the hybrids is to link other genes so that a MASTER HYBRID can go from world to world without any bio hazzard worries. We are one of many planets to be colonized with the new blood of the HYBRID. Again, i'm sure the blood of the hybrid is secret and you will never know, unless by accident. Some HYBRID's look to different and are immediately shipped to a world away from worlds to live out their life. Some of these unique hybrids got taken and then raised somewhere. Maybe rosewell. who knows. Some of these children escaped and currently today we earthings call them the black eyed kids. Currently there are about 30 or so running around here on earth. A particular group of black eyes, the trio, have been terrorizing people. They are not happy the way they have been treated by both species. Again, they are just children, highly intelligent children. I would just stay well away from them.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

Here's what is wrong with this theory. Even though as of right now it sounds like it makes sense - The future of mankind points to biomechanics and a cyborg transition. In the distant future (probably near the time we do discover time travel) our technology will be at an advancement to a point that I am sure robots will have civil liberties.

Post-humans and Trans-humans will leave the identification of fully biological humans a thing of the past and classified as a lower-life form.

The physical characteristics that come with greys as a form of "accidental mutation" from the future, just doesn't line up with what the future may entail.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u

Originally posted by blocula
i say the abductions and examinations are for obtaining clean dna to bring back with them to the future....if this isnt the scenario behind the abductions...then what are they doing it for?

A biological creature as they are, LIKE US, they are prone to bio hazzards. WE humans earned the right to live here thru the years of natural selection in nature. They on the other hand can not, because of all the bio hazzards that will infect them if they come in contact with our air. They need dna samples from different species that are equivalant to theirs so that they can make a serum to fight the bio hazzards here on earth. But, like all serums, the bio diseases get immune to the serum and thus a stronger one is made. They need this so that they can pro-create with us. Implantation of alien sperm into a human will not due because the sperm will die due to the bio hazzards in humans. The best chance that they have is to unite the two genes of the human species, many species with the genes of alien, many species. The gene splicing, DNA to create a new hybrid that can multiply like we do. The new hybred can interact with the aliens and the humans with no bio hazzard worries. The hybrids will be raised by aliens and will be sent to earth to live amoung you and me. This has been going on for some time now. These beings are with us right now, maybe here on a.t.s, who knows. They have the secrets of the ELDER aliens and live much longer than you. I'm sure that the age of such beings are hidden. As far as time machines, NO. The jumping in and out of alien made wormholes, YES. The other purpose for the hybrids is to link other genes so that a MASTER HYBRID can go from world to world without any bio hazzard worries. We are one of many planets to be colonized with the new blood of the HYBRID. Again, i'm sure the blood of the hybrid is secret and you will never know, unless by accident. Some HYBRID's look to different and are immediately shipped to a world away from worlds to live out their life. Some of these unique hybrids got taken and then raised somewhere. Maybe rosewell. who knows. Some of these children escaped and currently today we earthings call them the black eyed kids. Currently there are about 30 or so running around here on earth. A particular group of black eyes, the trio, have been terrorizing people. They are not happy the way they have been treated by both species. Again, they are just children, highly intelligent children. I would just stay well away from them.
" thanx for your comment intelligently written and well said "...i suppose a wormhole jumping machine would still be a time machine,a vehicle that is constructed to travel in or through a wormhole. this hypothetical machine might only have to remain stationary while the time vortex is created around it. [ very strange and interesting indeed are the many cases where the flying saucers when seen from the outside are 50 ft across,but when seen from the inside they are 500 ft across ]

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I imagine humans in the future will still have the same flaws...cant keep a secret being one.If this was true people would be visiting and spilling the beans,hey guess what?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
9 9 9
If I may take a line from a movie.
Flying saucers are very fast and often captured on film as the only way
and curtly debunked as bugs. Time and inter dimensionality are given
as answers by those who have not heard of the possible invention.
Rex Heflin did see and photograph a slow and low flying flat disk ship.
It left a 'smoke' ring behind in the last photo as it sped away in the
blink of an eye. Ever since Billy Meier film of jumping around saucers
the idea of it can't be that fast excuses were invented, time being one,
but the ship would necessarily be that fast.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by juveous

Here's what is wrong with this theory. Even though as of right now it sounds like it makes sense - The future of mankind points to biomechanics and a cyborg transition. In the distant future (probably near the time we do discover time travel) our technology will be at an advancement to a point that I am sure robots will have civil liberties.

Post-humans and Trans-humans will leave the identification of fully biological humans a thing of the past and classified as a lower-life form.

The physical characteristics that come with greys as a form of "accidental mutation" from the future, just doesn't line up with what the future may entail.
we dont know what the future will bring...we went from a horse and buggy to a nuclear powered aircraft carrier in only 50 or 60 years!!! these visitations from our future selves may be from 500 years away or 10,000 years away. after their nuclear holocaust,caused by war,or maybe even the sun itself,the negative genetic effects may have become fully apparent to them only after several generations later.they were getting genetically worse and worse as they invented these time machines...kind of like our "race for space".but it was their "race to save their species",us in the distant future...
edit on 14-8-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by juveous

The mechanicals read data and perform tasks, they do NOT have the mind set to INVENT. The mechanicals used in mining and building of mega structures in space and on other worlds, so that adaquate living quarters can be obtained and all bio hazzards eliminated before the alien species arrival. A host, a group of aliens that come in and make sure that all is well in the habitat. There are several in space all over the place. They are considered the Workers of some alien species and have a short life span of almost a hundred years before they're circuit/as you call it, is turned off.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I like that you are thinking of possibility's. But why wouldnt they just go back in time and stop it all from happening in the first place? You know UFO saucer disk and "ANT people" have been reported in threw out our history. So why not change it from the start?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
"UFOs are time machines"

Yes, UFOs have that function. T. T. Brown invented our progeny's UFOs. We learned about time-travel while testing a force-field that repels sea mines. It was called the Philadelphia Experiment. Only recently have we discovered a portable device at CERN that recreates this effect.

"and the aliens who built them and pilot them are us from the distant future"

Yes, but they are working together with beings not originating from this world.

Our future progeny are not genetically mutated by radiation. This is a natural result of living underground and in outer-space. I don't believe there are more than a few pictures of aliens. But here are some notes. Aliens not originating from our world look a lot like us from the future. We will have the physiology of little girls from this time period but we'll be stronger. We won't have bulbous heads. We'll have strong necks and proportional heads. We will have big eyes, small noses, mouths and ears. We will have long arms with five fingers. We are all mostly hairless without skin pigment. We will have computers in our stomachs and contact lenses as computer monitors. Liquid body armor flight suits. Human shield and cloaking devices. Anti-Gravity packs for flying. Universal communicators that translate all languages -- built into our computers. Hand replicators. We'll be able to make any material or any food. Etc...

They are not here to harvest DNA samples. They are here to study us. Implants are trackers and like television cameras.

"Can't aliens and our future progeny just go back in time and change everything?"

Sure. A parent could also do all of a child's homework. But that child will only end up failing all the tests.

However, there are a few historical events that needed to be changed.
Nobody really questions or wonders how Y2K was avoided. It was supposed to happen but didn't. Nobody questioned it either. That is because a time-traveler introduced a computer into the past that could deal with Y2K.
edit on 14-8-2011 by ren1999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
10 years ago you could order dna sequences from the internet and a splice kit for e coli was available to high schools.
Do you think any society with that capability and more needs to hijack dna samples from the past?

Not likely. but an interesting idea. i would look more to "terminator" type theories if we are speculating about time travel.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
No, no time machines that i know of, but these wormholes bend light. Sort of like taking a peice of paper and putting two dots on both sides of the paper and bending the paper to make the dots connect. Only not really like that, but close. I have heard that a wave is generated in the direction of where the craft is to go, this wave has a length and it determines how far it goes in the wormhole when it is created. I have not heard of any time machines. NO.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by paperface
I imagine humans in the future will still have the same flaws...cant keep a secret being one.If this was true people would be visiting and spilling the beans,hey guess what?
they did and are "spilling the beans" to the government

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ren1999

You are right, they are not harvesting dna samples, they are splicing it with their own and implanting it back in YOU and the Monitor, monitors the progress of the cells interacting with yours.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ren1999

Some of these species of aliens do not come from the old/us. elders, they are a whole different ballgame.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I have to say this theory is very implausible. First of all high doses of radiation don't affect the human body like that, only in comic books. Secondly, the after effects of any kind of global nuclear war would leave mankind in roughly the same state it was 2000 years ago, not hopping around in super advanced time machines trying to collect DNA.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

What a load of nonsense, thats just mostly garbage on youtube that you are spouting.

You know no more than anyone else.

I cant see them being time machines myself....there would be no point in coming here numerous times.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
9 9 9
If I may take a line from a movie.
Flying saucers are very fast and often captured on film as the only way
and curtly debunked as bugs. Time and inter dimensionality are given
as answers by those who have not heard of the possible invention.
Rex Heflin did see and photograph a slow and low flying flat disk ship.
It left a 'smoke' ring behind in the last photo as it sped away in the
blink of an eye. Ever since Billy Meier film of jumping around saucers
the idea of it can't be that fast excuses were invented, time being one,
but the ship would necessarily be that fast.

of course when the saucers are already here they will be flying around at various speeds.but i believe that when they are entering or leaving our time frame, they only appear to be moving really fast, when they are actually "jumping" through time. again and again they are seen... over "there" in this part of the sky, then in an instant they appear in the other side of the sky and the report will say that the saucer must have traveled at 9,000mph....it didnt move that fast at all, it skipped forward or backwards in time a little bit...

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
It would be most logical. The reason the aliens do not contact us directly en mass is because it's humans traveling back in time to observe.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

I did not get this on you tube. Also, i did not mention that they were time machines. I just simply said that I do not know if there are time machines.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by sabbathcrazy
I like that you are thinking of possibility's. But why wouldnt they just go back in time and stop it all from happening in the first place? You know UFO saucer disk and "ANT people" have been reported in threw out our history. So why not change it from the start?
things may or may not be able to be altered by traveling in time...i think that if i went back in time and helped napoleon win at waterloo,there in "that particular time frame" things would be different...but when i returned to the time frame that i came from he still would have lost...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join