It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flying Saucers Are Time Machines

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
and the aliens who built them and pilot them are us from the distant future...in the aftermath of say a world war four or world war five,those humans that managed to survive their nuclear holocaust were genetically mutated from extreme doses of radiation and physically altered into what we call the greys. on this distant future earth,time machines were created as a way for the mutated survivors to travel backwards to a time on earth when the dna of the human race was still pure. their program of human abduction was initiated as a direct way to obtain clean dna samples and bring them back with them to the future and correct their genetic mutations. this explains the abductions and on board examinations with mysterious marks left on the abductees bodies and reports of missing time. these flying saucer time machines were invented,built and used in the same urgent manner that our space program was put into high gear in the nineteen fifties and sixties. all these flying saucers that are reported traveling at fantastic speeds are not really moving at all,they just appear to be when actually they are just blinking in and out of our time frequency. as far as the wide variety of sizes and shapes of ufos and flying saucers that are seen,look at all the different sizes and shapes of our automobiles and airplanes...

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Pictures or it didn't happen

Sorry, always wanted to say that. It is plausible, as are many other theories abound with ufos/aliens. At this stage it's all conjecture. I'm more inclined to go with the ancient alien theories that we were created by another race.
edit on 14-8-2011 by Ginga because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

After WWIII, started by Iran bombing Isreal. We humanity or what is left of humanity, go back to fighting with stick and stones.

UFO as time machines, that's too Si-fi, plus time is just a concept, it's figures and number to make a general notion. Not say that is is impossible. Improbable at best. Most likely faster then the speed of light.

When they(the good aliens that have been here before), come back we can ask them!

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Agreed to a degree. I have always wondered about the possibility that ufo's are not from another planet but are in fact from another dimension/time. Can never truly know though unless you are fortunate/unfortunate enough to meet one

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
::IN A BILL CLINTON TONE:: How dare you compare me to a filthy grey. William Cooper would roll in his grave if he saw this outrages claim

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by AzazeI

Originally posted by Phage

Lol, good job man. But I gotta ask, who in hell is this phage? I keep hearing people mention him. And why does anyone care what he says?

edit on 14-8-2011 by Ittabena because: add quote

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Ittabena

Phage is a mad scientist

He's a well respected member with alot of knowledge and insight when it comes to space related subjects
edit on 14-8-2011 by AzazeI because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
That theory has a problem:

Why not come to a period like 2005 and gather from there exclusively? Genetic Variation is at a high and it would only take a short while to gather the essentials.

Which leads to me asking, why are they seen throughout history. Surely they should realize that genetic variation is highest closest to the "war" that caused them to be this way.

More issues stem from the fact that there are multiple types of greys seen. Tall, small, short, wide, tan, orange, blue, and purple (I kid you not). Let's not even bring up the fact that there are multiple types of other beings seen as well.

Also consider that time is not linear. Every choice or action that we make creates a alternate and separate Universe where the other choice was made. Who's future would they be visiting in the first place. You have a Sliders situation going on where in which they try to get home with this genetic information, except for the fact that every time they go "home" it's a place where in which they cant use or don't need the genetic information gathered.

Too many holes in the theory, same with aliens. I lean towards extradimensionals myselt.
edit on 14-8-2011 by TheOneElectric because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Its certainly a reasonable theory that they could be us from the far future. Maybe its some kind of people safari of the future - humans booking themselves a window seat for a trip to a given day/year and watching stuff for a while.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
and the aliens who built them and pilot them are us from the distant future...in the aftermath of say a world war four or world war five,those humans that managed to survive their nuclear holocaust were genetically mutated from extreme doses of radiation and physically altered into what we call the greys. on this distant future earth,time machines were created as a way for the mutated survivors to travel backwards to a time on earth when the dna of the human race was still pure. their program of human abduction was initiated as a direct way to obtain clean dna samples and bring them back with them to the future and correct their genetic mutations. this explains the abductions and on board examinations with mysterious marks left on the abductees bodies and reports of missing time. these flying saucer time machines were invented,built and used in the same urgent manner that our space program was put into high gear in the nineteen fifties and sixties. all these flying saucers that are reported traveling at fantastic speeds are not really moving at all,they just appear to be when actually they are just blinking in and out of our time frequency. as far as the wide variety of sizes and shapes of ufos and flying saucers that are seen,look at all the different sizes and shapes of our automobiles and airplanes...

Here's where this tale falls apart. Why do these ufos stick around or keep coming back if they only returned for DNA. Wouldn't it only take one mission to accomplish.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ginga
Pictures or it didn't happen

Sorry, always wanted to say that. It is plausible, as are many other theories abound with ufos/aliens. At this stage it's all conjecture. I'm more inclined to go with the ancient alien theories that we were created by another race.
edit on 14-8-2011 by Ginga because: (no reason given)
thats fine,a valid theory no doubt ^^^...but then from where are all the thousands and thousands of ufos,flying saucers and aliens that are seen all over the world coming from?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
This idea may not be true but it sure as hell would make an excellent movie

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric

Why not come to a period like 2005 and gather from there exclusively? Genetic Variation is at a high and it would only take a short while to gather the essentials.

Which leads to me asking, why are they seen throughout history. Surely they should realize that genetic variation is highest closest to the "war" that caused them to be this way.

More issues stem from the fact that there are multiple types of greys seen. Tall, small, short, wide, tan, orange, blue, and purple (I kid you not). Let's not even bring up the fact that there are multiple types of other beings seen as well.

Also consider that time is not linear. Every choice or action that we make creates a alternate and separate Universe where the other choice was made. Who's future would they be visiting in the first place. You have a Sliders situation going on where in which they try to get home with this genetic information, except for the fact that every time they go "home" it's a place where in which they cant use or don't need the genetic information gathered.

Too many holes in the theory, same with aliens. I lean towards extradimensionals myselt.
as their original invention developed,of course it would branch out into other areas like field trips through various time periods in human history and perhaps collecting other aliens species and depositing them on earth to test our reactions
edit on 14-8-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

The idea that UFO’s could be us for the future has always intrigued me since I watched Star Trek: The Voyage Home.

But dude, this is just way too far gone even for a trekky like me you have wrote all of this like you have proof and I am guessing you don’t have any proof.

This is a exercise in imaginative writing rather than a serious explanation for the UFO phenomenon it is people like you who give ufologists a bad name. If you don’t have evidence for something like this then don’t write the thread as if you do.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric

humans now have yellowish,olive,tan, brown,white and black skin....so why wouldnt the aliens "us" from the future have the same color variations?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I enjoy Time Travel threads and the various conjectures associated therewith, including the 'Aliens Are Us From The Future' threads, but fresh material seems to be in short supply. Wouldn't it have been better to add to one of the other dozen or so already existant threads? Or are you suggesting something new that I seem to have completely overlooked?
edit on 8/14/2011 by Wonderer77 because: Typo

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
arcturi.com... this is interesting to read and very much like my favorite theory...

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by astrumpopulus
reply to post by blocula

Its certainly a reasonable theory that they could be us from the far future. Maybe its some kind of people safari of the future - humans booking themselves a window seat for a trip to a given day/year and watching stuff for a while.
thanx for your comment,thats exactly what we would do ^^^ if we could...[ your avatar picture is the most colorful and beautiful that i've seen yet ] ...

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by AzazeI

Originally posted by blocula

Here's where this tale falls apart. Why do these ufos stick around or keep coming back if they only returned for DNA. Wouldn't it only take one mission to accomplish.
who knows how many missions and samples it would take and once it was accomplished of course they would keep returning for other experimental reasons...how many monkeys and rats did it take before we found a cure for polio?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
reply to post by blocula

The idea that UFO’s could be us for the future has always intrigued me since I watched Star Trek: The Voyage Home.

But dude, this is just way too far gone even for a trekky like me you have wrote all of this like you have proof and I am guessing you don’t have any proof.

This is a exercise in imaginative writing rather than a serious explanation for the UFO phenomenon it is people like you who give ufologists a bad name. If you don’t have evidence for something like this then don’t write the thread as if you do.

thanx for your comment... my theory is as valid as any other...we dont know what bigfoot is,we dont know what ghosts are,we dont know what poltergeists are,we dont know what time is,we dont "really" know much do we...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join