It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Against Illegal Immigration. Think it is only racism?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmosKid

UFN ?? that's funny

no really, no offense intended here but if a specific label is necessary, i think most citizens would prefer "criminal."
And, until the criminal issue is resolved there is only one answer.
If they are present in the USA via illegal entry, they are criminals, period.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

No worries. I jumped the gun as well. I do not look at names when I am responding.

All good, ma'am.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Old77

No Foreign flag is going to fly on these shores in replacement of the American flag and if you think otherwise you can burn in hell.

Well don't want to be the bearer of bad news but there have been many flags flying over this country in the past and I'm willing to bet it won't be the last.The flag that flys over America does not stand for what it used to stand for.It has been usurped and stolen,sold and bought.All at the hands of the corruption our Federal Monetary system put in place.
edit on 15-8-2011 by Daedal because: Added text.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

Work is work, but if they had to chose paying, 10 dollars an hour for an american worker with benifits, or 7 dollars an hour to an illegal with no benifits, who wins out. -Peace my friend its time to vote 2012 this is why congress voted to sent our jobs to Mexico

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by trailertrash

Simply crossing the border is not a felony.. It is punishable for up to 6 month maximum for the first offense and up to a maximum of 2 years for any additional offenses.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh

Yep, 14 of them live in a two bedroom apartment. The $800 dollar rent is split 14 ways. Same goes for light, food, water, if it is not included, and any extras like cable or satellite. They usually work two or more jobs, unless they are in manual labor (construction, agriculture, etc).

So we should live like they do?
If you want to live like that I think you should.. I've lived in much worse conditions for far less money. Haven't you?
Stolen. I managed a restaurant at one time in Dallas. I had three applicants for cook come in with the same SN.
They pay 7 billion into Social Security every year. Don't try and tell me you won't draw Social Security.

Unless they claim many dependents . . . then nothing is taken out. Which is what most of them do.

As many of them as there are here and paying into the system with out getting refunds on their deductions the government would surely go broke if they weren't here paying into the system.

Umm . . . the government is going broke.

They pay sales tax,

Not on food. Sales tax on $3 used clothes at Salvation Army and Goodwill stores does not amount to much tax.

auto taxes,

They are benefiting a charity and saving money.. Since when is that a crime?
If they are actually driving legal.
I know that there are plenty of people that are citizens that aren't driving legally but they still pay fuel taxes.

telephone and cable TV taxes,

Split between the occupants of their apartment.
... My wife and I split the cost of things we share. How is that wrong?
Alcohol and Tobacco, I agree with you.
..... Oh how white of you to agree with me. Thanks.

The country is more dependent on them than they are on the government.

You can't see what you refuse to open your eyes to.
Hey. That is the same argument for keeping slaves in the 1800's. Congratulations! ......... Where do you come up with that.... Please elaborate.
edit on 19-8-2011 by hypervigilant because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
In the end its about your attitude....cause no one gives a fig.
So move on and know that and talk to God, cause God only knows

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join