It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Against Illegal Immigration. Think it is only racism?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by vjr1113
reply to post by gougitousakusha

it's none of your business what they do on their property. quit your whining. don't you have anything better to do?
edit on 14-8-2011 by vjr1113 because: sp
ummm, what makes you think it was "their" property? considering their behavior, i would surmise they rent. Respect seldom accompanies renters.

it's none of your business what they do on their property
did you miss the statement that they defecated (pooed) on someone ELSEs property? even if they pooed in their own yard but rent, it's still wrong and certainly a health hazard for every surrounding neighbor which also makes it "their business". geeeeeesh

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   

yes i come here just to argue.
no one cares what you go thru. suck it up. it's not your life so why should you care?

to be on topic. yes they should come here legally and should be deported if they come here illegally. my beef is when pigs pull over anyone with brown skin just to check for papers. nazi germany anyone?

so you dont like spanish? dont like the music? dont like them?
deal with it. you're an adult. no one likes you either.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

cool it hero
he didnt explain all that and yes i read too fast.
all that is besides the main point.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by vjr1113

exclusively ?? no
certainly more prominent in every illegal compound. just stroll around my neighborhood and see for yourself.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Bottom line: If youre illegal, you DONT BELONG HERE!!!
Come back LEGALLY, i'll back you 100%
Til then, youre worthless!!!!

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   

reply to post by Honor93

cool it hero
he didnt explain all that and yes i read too fast.
all that is besides the main point.
cool it ??? really?
you demand under who's authority?

yes, he did write clearly, succinctly and precisely ... your lack of comprehension is your problem, don't make it ours. actually, it is part of the point which you must have missed.

Pointing out their disgustingly demoralizing behavior only emphasizes the point of the OP ... other reasons Americans are against illegal immigration.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

haha worthless

ive worked 3 factory jobs and 2 small business jobs owned by white men that hire nothin but illegal mexicans.
why? because they are easier to exploit. worthless no. like people will like immigrants more if they have some piece of paper. ha

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
we need to include an english test on our immigrations test.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by vjr1113

youre worthless because youre here illegally taking a job from a citizen that is here LEGALLY so in my eyes youre WORTHLESS!

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

i know why you and the op dont like immigrants, all im saying is that it's a stupid argument and an absurd stance to have. your against illegal immigration because you don't like the ppl... be against illegal immigration because its illegal.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

if some immigrant that speaks no english can take your job, then you are a true looser.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by vjr1113

an illegal that takes a job for minimum wage when the real wage is above minimum wage and the employer that hires the illegal is a real loser

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by vjr1113

are you trolling now? a few of your posts just make me want to stop responding so you can make yourself look worse on your own.

i understand people i dont agree with arent automatically trolls... but some of your statements are lame.
edit on 14-8-2011 by gougitousakusha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   

go ahead and stop bro. no one is forcing you to post.
go ahead and argue with me. please.

way to say my arguments are lame but not telling me how...

edit on 14-8-2011 by vjr1113 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   

i completely agree.
glad we can agree on at least one thing.
edit on 14-8-2011 by vjr1113 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by vjr1113

if only the good guys could get to those 5 business owners who are breaking the law by hiring you, illegally.
they are what is really wrong with this country.

if the business owners would play by the rules, the citizenry would handle the rest.
ah yeah right, never mind ... the peeps would have to think for themselves and speak out rather follow protocol and march to their graves.

but being put in a position to commit illegal acts cause the boss does is no way to do business, yet, can be found on every corner in most cities ... are the operators illegals ?? some, not all. the ones i've been subjected to have been American citizens but certainly not part of American citizenry.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Mnay tribes left persecution by other tribes trekking over mountains and across seas.
Now we are all being flung together to fulfil prophesy.
It may be for the ultimate betterment of mankind, but it all depends on give and take.
And perhaps that requires laws.
Else migration is just a ruse to colonise the host.
You know we are in a unique age, many western nations have allowed other tribes to share and colonise us without resistance, it has never ever happened before say the last few decades.
But we need to be more tolerant and lead by example to the other tribes who may think they are taking us over.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by vjr1113

if you support the use of illegal immigrants then you support slavery.

they do back breaking work for silly amounts just to save enough to live off, the rest gets sent back to whatever country they came from.
edit on 14-8-2011 by gougitousakusha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   

reply to post by Honor93

i know why you and the op dont like immigrants, all im saying is that it's a stupid argument and an absurd stance to have. your against illegal immigration because you don't like the ppl... be against illegal immigration because its illegal.
and you're clueless. the primary reason i'm against it IS because it's illegal, fool ... we are discussing OTHER reasons or did you miss that part?

i, similar to what the OP stated, am fed up with the label, racist.
i am fed up with the illegality of it ALL,
i am totally over any sense of compassion for criminals (and that's what illegals are, regardless of skin color)
and i am sick from the health hazards their mere presence presents.

we are not undermining America, they are.
we are not transforming America, they are.
we are not capable of sustaining them yet we are expected to ?
They are not defending America, WE are.

(there are no illegals in the US armed forces, don't even go there ... if they are serving, then they are progressing toward being naturalized ... that's Not illegal)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   

ya remember that one time you said my arguments are lame and i should posting because i look like a fool?

you should take some of your own advice.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join