It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two New Crop Circles Wiltshire England.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by WeMoveUnseen

Here we go again... You give your opinion but still you bring nothing to the arguing. Instead of saying there are better examples (yes there is always something better than another of course), try to bring in some at least, some fact or in the best of the cases some evidence to back-up your claims.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by thruthseek3r

One question i would ask of those who believe that ALL crop circles are man made is, how do you explain the higher levels of ground radiation in the one's that appear to be genuine?

Lot's of good info here:-

cropcirclefacts.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

Again, and again, sometimes the rational side of our brain (the left side) cannot explain some strange phenomenons that can only be interpreted while considering the thing with our right side (psychic, emotions, not understood by rational thoughts). What I mean by this is that yes some crop circles are man made and I believe that it is to compromise the real evidence behind it. Although, some were so well made, and the angle which the crops were being put down by whatever force or way, could simply not being man made.

There have been many of these cases here on ATS. Of course the debunkers and true believers behind the theory that no other kind of life exist or visit the earth (good luck for those if not intentional when the time may be) will always refute hardly those by saying MAN MADE !!! To this I say our science is not enough to, first of all, explain how it was made (except by man, which is the often given argument), but the meaning also behind the symbolism of it, because of course there is something to it, but not yet fully understood for many of them.

Never forget debunkers that science will always try to find a way to explain the unknown saying it is everything except saying it is extraterrestrial, because sadly, with the current thinking of the masses around the world, it is a forbidden subject. The MSM has it's part of the problem, so shame on these, but anyway ... As I said earlier all the things which the science still doesn't consider will known, and that day my friend will come sooner or later, it is called evolution.

Thruthseek3r
edit on 13-8-2011 by thruthseek3r because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by alldaylong

I think you misunderstood my point because, actually, I am a firm believer that some of the crop circles are extra terrestrial. No blame but just to make sure you know my side on the topic

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Not sure how to embed on here but I've been curious about crop circles for some time now. There was a lot of disinfo on YouTube not so long ago saying that they were all 'man made'. Apparently, some guys with a few planks of wood and ropes go into fields while the farmers are asleep to make these symmetrical patterns.

www.youtube.com...

If we can communicate with mms and sms, how can anything beyond us do the same? Just a thought..

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Can't believe that this has been put into the 'skunkworks' section. Mods - what mission are you on? Have you got absolute proof that this actually belongs in 'skunkworks'? Or are you actually afraid of something that you know not? Things that we don't understand should never be passed off as 'trash'. Never heard of 'investigative' threads? How can we 'learn' if things that you don't see eye to eye with, gets trashed as soon as it's put into the public domain. You allow 'Alien' related threads & being honest, some threads that some of us wouldn't even give a second thought to, but 'crop circle phenomena' goes beyond your borders. Nice guys. Nice.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by smash_the_system
Not sure how to embed on here but I've been curious about crop circles for some time now. There was a lot of disinfo on YouTube not so long ago saying that they were all 'man made'. Apparently, some guys with a few planks of wood and ropes go into fields while the farmers are asleep to make these symmetrical patterns.

www.youtube.com...

If we can communicate with mms and sms, how can anything beyond us do the same? Just a thought..

I do think there is a hell lot of disinformation on this particular topic because it relates to a topic that is currently forbidden to talk about, not yet recognized by the scientific community. The truth is man made crop circle will never be the same because they will never be able to put all 100% of the crops in the perfect angle it was done with non-human made ones, they just can't get to the degree of perfection that extra-terrestrial are doing,of course not

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by thruthseek3r

Originally posted by smash_the_system

www.youtube.com...

I do think there is a hell lot of disinformation on this particular topic because it relates to a topic that is currently forbidden to talk about, not yet recognized by the scientific community. The truth is man made crop circle will never be the same because they will never be able to put all 100% of the crops in the perfect angle it was done with non-human made ones, they just can't get to the degree of perfection that extra-terrestrial are doing,of course not

Thank you. For your 'truthful' thoughts. Yes, it's some kind of 'forbidden' language, which is a shame. People sould be allowed to speak their thoughts, without getting shot down for them, for their reasoning. We all have our own minds, sense to know what's human and what isn't. I agree that there are some crop circles, made up by some friends that get together down the pub when the situation arises, but you can decipher the man made ones from the ones that (dare I say it) humanly impossible. I'm an artist as a hobby, and even I wouldn't know where to start as far as some of these intricate patterns are concerned.. Wiltshire has some kind of 'pull' for some reason, be it the 'stones' being there or whatever, I do believe that there's some kind of significance of the majority of them showing up down there. Interesting times indeed.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I cannot explain these designs from a scientific perspective, but they do give me a strong connection from an artistic perspective. Basically it is saying the energy is growing and the next stage in life is on its way.

The first one reminds me of a computer animation I did a long time ago. The bigger circle in the middle is the growing energy field from the outside sources. The size in the middle is quite large and well on its way to fully releasing its potential.

The second one is an adoption of the logo I use which can been seen at the bottom of the page www.kwakakev.com... . It shows the elements of the logo collapsing in on themselves, which gives me the impression that the next chapter in my life is about to start soon.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Jeebus maybe you all should really go to the provided link and spend ten minutes reading the Crop crcle facts.....cropcirclefacts.com...
It totally reasured me that my impression of the crop circles is not far off base.
We are in contact with an alien species....though maybe theyve been trying to contact us for so long they are hardly starngers anymore.....
The origin of the intelligences that are creating these messages is hardly important as their communicating with us!
We should be prepared for the eventuality that these light orbs are not sentient but are energy constructs which are making the signs in the fields under the direction of others.
The possibilities are many but the result is the same contact is under wiegh!
please really really read the link!

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Not to derail your thread, OP.. I do believe some circles are put there by an intelligence other than human. My question is why do any of the crop-circle related threads here on ATS wind up in skunk works all the time?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Media must need to contain stupid things as well to exist exitingly I guess.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Nikola014

i think he means pokemon balls

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

Someone has had a go at trying to explain what these circles may mean.
Here are his findings :-

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Invariance

These crop circles are a big and growing topic, maybe it needs a category of its own?

Thank for that

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Thank you for this link which contains the explanations. I currently am not so good in this kind of calculation related to planets, orbits, etc. On another hand I found it interesting and further investigation should be done to understand the real meaning of it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join