It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How To Survive Until You are Raptured to Sanctuary

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Group with trusted friends and family members. Live in one dwelling capable of providing the necessities for all members, preferably a farmhouse outside of any of the large cities.

Purchase a wide-band battery powered radio, and a large supply of canned goods and water in sealed containers. Break the surplus canned food and water up into different parcels and then place in heavy plastic bags and tie them off and bury them around the property in different locations. This will prevent the total loss of the entire stash if you should fall victim to marauders.

Take what prevention you feel is necessary to safeguard your group when law and order are not forth coming. Then wait things out. If you are members of the remnant – even if just one single person, you will be rescued by the LOZ.

Don’t wait until the time is at hand. Gather your groups for a meeting and make preparations ahead of time.

If you have followed this ministry’s past advice, you will be even safer if you followed the steps they laid out. Preferably a location that is hidden from view and near and open water source.

The clock is ticking – don’t let this opportune time slip past you without planning and implementing for what is just ahead.

Below are some links to sites where you can obtain supplies and additional knowledge:

BePrepared.com

SurvivalCache.com

SurvivalTopics.com

SurvivalGoods.com

FoodInsurance.com

Recommended Items to Include in a Basic Emergency Supply Kit:

Water, one gallon of water per person per day for at least three days, for drinking and sanitation
Food, at least a three-day supply of non-perishable food
Battery-powered or hand crank radio and a NOAA Weather Radio with tone alert and extra batteries for both
Flashlight and extra batteries
First aid kit
Whistle to signal for help
Dust mask, to help filter contaminated air and plastic sheeting and duct tape to shelter-in-place
Moist towelettes, garbage bags and plastic ties for personal sanitation
Wrench or pliers to turn off utilities
Can opener for food (if kit contains canned food)
Local maps

Additional Items to Consider Adding to an Emergency Supply Kit:

Prescription medications and glasses
Infant formula and diapers
Pet food and extra water for your pet
Emergency reference material such as a first aid book or information from www.ready.gov.
Sleeping bag or warm blanket for each person. Consider additional bedding if you live in a cold-weather climate.
Complete change of clothing including a long sleeved shirt, long pants and sturdy shoes. Consider additional clothing if you live in a cold-weather climate.
Household chlorine bleach and medicine dropper – When diluted nine parts water to one part bleach, bleach can be used as a disinfectant. Or in an emergency, you can use it to treat water by using 16 drops of regular household liquid bleach per gallon of water. Do not use scented, color safe or bleaches with added cleaners.
Fire Extinguisher
Matches in a waterproof container
Feminine supplies and personal hygiene items
Mess kits, paper cups, plates and plastic utensils, paper towels
Paper and pencil
Books, games, puzzles or other activities for children
edit on 13-8-2011 by ReginaAdonnaAaron because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Sanity has officially left the building.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by afghanibullrider

Well - I guess at least there's nothing wrong with doing a little prepping...whatever your reason...

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
To this sensible advice I can only add,.... do NOT include aluminum-foil hats. A guy who appeared to know, what he was talking about, wrote that it only makes things worse by functioning as an amplifier.

So I repeat, NO aluminum-foil hats.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
In the midst of anarchy and chaos, our cell phones will still work.
Amazing.
edit on 13-8-2011 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I think some people are to quick to judge. Regardless of what your prepping for, it's a good, well put together list.

If we all jumped on each others beliefs, We've never get anywhere.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShiftyMedi
I think some people are to quick to judge. Regardless of what your prepping for, it's a good, well put together list.

If we all jumped on each others beliefs, We've never get anywhere.

I don't think many would object to the list per se (as long as aluminum-foil hats aren't included); it's probably the Harmageddon thing'y, which is the reason for the harmless cracks.

As to jumping on others' beliefs, have you ever seen, what some christian missionaries say about competing religions? The humour here is house-broken in comparison.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ReginaAdonnaAaron

You seem to me to be a cultist, by your use of the word, sanctuary.
Your cult believes that only the Jews participate in the Heaven described by John in Revelation, the "holy Ones", while Christians are moved out of harm's way, while the earth is fully destroyed. My guess is that God does some repair, enough for the people to go back to the earth. then, in my guessing, since you do not identify your cult, the true bride of the Messiah, the Jews, show up in the heavenly city, where the non-Jews act as their servants. This would be the "literal" interpretation, according to your cult, or am I wrong?

edit on 14-8-2011 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60

Your cult believes that only the Jews participate in the Heaven described by John in Revelation, the "holy Ones", while Christians are moved out of harm's way, while the earth is fully destroyed. My guess is that God does some repair, enough for the people to go back to the earth. then, in my guessing, since you do not identify your cult, the true bride of the Messiah, the Jews, show up in the heavenly city, where the non-Jews act as their servants. This would be the "literal" interpretation, according to your cult, or am I wrong?

Good luck with 'smoking out' a clearcut, self-defined position. And even more with how this 99,9999% certain faith-position is promoted to be THE position above all positions.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

I failed to see "Trust in the Lord" anywhere in your suggestions. My trust is in Him, if I die, that's even better, get to go home sooner than I had expected.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
The list appears to be what is recommended for any disaster preperation.

These Lions of Zion though seem quite partisan. I would assume, (since they work for this Yahweh character), that some commitment to this Yahweh character would be a requirement for help from these Lions, maybe even calling this Yahweh character god.
------------------------------------------------------
Me: Hey, you guys come to help me?
Lion: Yes, burn this incense to Yahweh, and repeat after me:"To you, oh Yahweh, the one and only ...."
Me: No thanks, move along.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

The earth will remain, but on your 2nd assumption you are dead wrong. The truth is that not all Christians will be rescued and many non-Christians will be rescued, because there are a total of TWO things that you need in order to obtain Eternal Life and Man-Made Religion is not one of them. (1) An Acceptance of Christ as Lord and Savior. (2) A Good Heart Condition. You can read more about that HERE

Proverbs 3:5 Lean not on your own understanding, for it is the source of life.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
This page you linked to:

Who Are the Lions of Zion?
March 13, 2011
[last two paragraphs]
As mentioned earlier, the nations have been given the opportunity to surrender their governmental rule to Christ Jesus. The 4th moth of this year will be the last chance for them to accept Yahweh’s offer. During the interim, more disasters will befall the nations as the LOZ affirms that they are on a course to devastate this planet’s inhabitants as the bowl of angers are emptied and the awaiting cup of wrath draws ever near. There will be one tribulation piled upon another. Each one progressively worse than the last. This will be the SIGN that time is running out as the 4th month ends any chance for raising the white flag so that hostilities can be halted.

Otherwise, the end of the 4th month will mark the 4 – Squared for justice, and the 5th month will bring the next phase of Satan’s rule on this planet by the Antichrist. After a short rule by Satan, the LOZ will return to finish their work as they cleanse this planet of all of mankind and the spirit rebels.

I looked at the date, March of this year. Deadline has already passed, as of this April, for the nations to accept Yahweh's offer, which seems to be, relinquish control to Christ Jesus. If Jesus had shown up to assume leadership, that would be one thing. It seems the height of irresponsibility to relinquish control to someone not present to assume it.

Did someone show up at the capitals of the nations to assume control on behalf of Jesus by April of this year?

I protest: When did this happen? Am I now to accept destruction because this never happened? This Yahweh character is really something else, I must say! And not in a good way.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by pthena

Give her the benefit of doubt. It's all invisible and ineffable, just as the flying spaghetti monster. Whereas napkin'ism is somewhat more validated according to contemporary requests. At least the napkin exists (I have seen photos of it).

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by bogomil

the flying spaghetti monster

Napkins are man made. I'm pretty sure pasta is too. I see your point though: I've never read any post of yours bringing down destruction on the world for lack of belief. Either you are not properly representing the flying spaghetti monster, or he/she/it likes people a tad bit more than this Yahweh character. Yahweh really seems to revel in destruction.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

The earth will remain, but on your 2nd assumption you are dead wrong. The truth is that not all Christians will be rescued and many non-Christians will be rescued, because there are a total of TWO things that you need in order to obtain Eternal Life and Man-Made Religion is not one of them. (1) An Acceptance of Christ as Lord and Savior. (2) A Good Heart Condition.
In my previous post I mentioned that the earth would need some repairs to make it at least inhabitable. That should have implied that there was an earth to be repaired so when I said "destroyed" I meant the ability for anyone to survive being on Earth, unless your sanctuary is actually on earth. So if we use these definitions, then I was right by assuming that your cult believes in the destruction of the planet since you admit everyone will be dead, who have not been raptured.
Your other point seems to be contradictory, that non-Christians will be saved while you say a requirement for salvation is accepting Jesus as Lord. Is there a second "Jesus" who is independent of Christianity. A second Christ, perhaps, as in a Jewish Messiah who is somehow not Satan?
Maybe you should just come out and say what you really mean is that Jews will be saved without becoming Christian, and Christians will not be saved who do not accept the new Messiah.
This is what it sounds like to me that your religion is, under a very thin surface.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by bogomil

. . .It's all invisible and ineffable,. . .
The problem is when such philosophy bleeds over into the real world. Heroic murderous figures, killing the "rebel spirits", is that the religion you would want for the members of the army that comes to occupy your country?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Soon, it will be too late with exception of the remnant. You can still turn to Yahweh and Christ and escape what is just ahead. Go to them in prayer with a humble heart. Don’t find yourself trapped outside the Ark of safety like those of Noah’s preflood era. If that time progresses upon you and you have not taken the step, you will perish with Satan’s empire and be cast into the pit of eternal destruction. But, the choice must be each of yours – a FREE WILL CHOICE. Yahweh’s Sovereign Rule, or Satan’s dying empire? The hour glass is running out of sand, and the hour is late, because you are all living in the symbolic last hour spoken of in the Word. Look at what is happening around you in this wicked world. Don’t turn a blind eye to all of it. Then make your decision.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

reply to post by bogomil

. . .It's all invisible and ineffable,. . .
The problem is when such philosophy bleeds over into the real world. Heroic murderous figures, killing the "rebel spirits", is that the religion you would want for the members of the army that comes to occupy your country?

I don't know, if it's necessary to draw attention to it, but I tried humouristically to compress into a few examples, what a couple of books on epistemology would say.

That some kind of theists still haven't discovered the wonderful world of pragmatism and in any case wouldn't hang around waiting for pragmatic confirmation of their claims, is a bit sad. But that's how it goes, if answers come before facts.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

The last hour message is to worship the creator.
We have the Bible that tells us the Elohim created, then we have another chapter that claims Yahweh did. We do have a choice. God, or Yahweh. Yahweh to me does not seem god-like but very human (not the good sort of human, either). I would say no to Yahweh and yes to God.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join