It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul's message hits America (RTnews)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by PunchingBag80
I want to believe that Ron Paul can become the next president and set this country straight, but with all the other BS politicians out there I have a feeling that he could just be another Illuminati puppet. I've seen pictures of him throwing up the horns and regardless of what people think it means the underlying meaning can't be ignored. There is a chance that Ron Paul is an Illuminati puppet. Please Ron Paul prove me wrong!

Look at it this way - He's the best option on the table. If he is a puppet, everybody will see through it after he's elected - and then, the real change we seek will be close behind. If the sheep that still trust in the political system see the status quo go unchanged after his election, that should help wake the rest of the herd.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Section31

Originally posted by fltcui
Ron Paul's impact is definitely being felt. Fox news just reported that Tim Pawlenty has dropped out of the presidential race because of his third place showing in the Iowa straw poll. Ron Paul came in secomd, significantly ahead of Pawlenty. Ron Paul is the only candidate that I'll support in 2012

Hahaha... You folks have no idea.

Tim Pawlenty dropped out because Rick Perry entered into the race. Its all over the news.

As all other 49 states fell into a depression, the state of Texas was celebrating an economic boom. Rick Perry helped the state of Texas remain economically stable by bringing in... jobs and businesses.

Can Ron Paul boast about his state's economic situation?

Perry is also a pro-business and less government politician.

You folks have no idea about what is going to happen.

Rick Perry announced his presidential run, and he beat Mitt Romney, within the Iowa strong polls, by just breathing the words, "I am running for president." Perry won sixth place by not even debating.

Ron Paul will lose to Rick Perry's success as governor.

All we need now is Mayor Giuliani to enter the race.

edit on 8/14/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

----------------
Texas unemployment rate in 2001 was 4.2. In June, 2011, it was 8.2! It almost doubled under Perry!! This is success? What about the Gardasil scandal. Accepting $6,000 from Merck, trying to force young girls to get the vaccine? What about him being the father of the Trans-Texas corridor, big land grab using eminent domain??
What about his 1.95 GPA? Ron Paul is intelligent, is on record as having predicted this economic mess, and has the solutions to fix it. I have no doubt that Perry is who TPTW want, but he's not who "We the People" want.
www.texasahead.org...

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Observor
Dr. Paul is not a "TPTB" candidate, but the "TPTB" also want Dr. Paul as the next POTUS. They want the same thing that he promises: to dismantle the Fed and reduce the US Federal Government to what it was 100 years ago.

Oh please TPTB get the blame for everything. Its always them. So why don't you just leave america and go live on a village, because you can't win.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by kykweer

Originally posted by Observor
Dr. Paul is not a "TPTB" candidate, but the "TPTB" also want Dr. Paul as the next POTUS. They want the same thing that he promises: to dismantle the Fed and reduce the US Federal Government to what it was 100 years ago.

Oh please TPTB get the blame for everything. Its always them. So why don't you just leave america and go live on a village, because you can't win.

What part of my post offended you?

I don't live in the USA.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one
I understand that people are very desperate for a breath of freash air such as Ron Paul FINALY getting media coverage...however one must question WHY he is getting more media coverage?

Media coverage isn't a voting system and doesn't care what people think this is why previous years he was ignored in the MSM regardless of how many people loved Ron Paul.

The fact the media is NOW paying attention to him through their own choice (faux news none the less) is very suspicious behavior. The media machine is always pushing its agenda which isn't what some think it is, ie: ratings, money, etc.. The media machine's first and foremost top priority is to CREATE WORLD VIEW and INFLUENCE HUMAN THOUGHT PATTERNS.

the people running the MSM machine known no better themselves and as far as they are concerned its legitimate journalism...

I still agree with mostly everything Ron Paul says and he is STILL the best canidate for positive change, however my "too good to be true sense" is tingling with the coverage and popularity he is recieving from the very same sources that last election cycle were more than happy to go out of their way to ignore him and edit out his views etc.

why the sudden change of heart? and "because people are waking up" is a horrible answer...people don't control the media's interest...media controls the people's interests...

The people controlling the media are waking up.

The New World Order has failed, they just don't realize it yet.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one
I understand that people are very desperate for a breath of freash air such as Ron Paul FINALY getting media coverage...however one must question WHY he is getting more media coverage?

Media coverage isn't a voting system and doesn't care what people think this is why previous years he was ignored in the MSM regardless of how many people loved Ron Paul.

The fact the media is NOW paying attention to him through their own choice (faux news none the less) is very suspicious behavior. The media machine is always pushing its agenda which isn't what some think it is, ie: ratings, money, etc.. The media machine's first and foremost top priority is to CREATE WORLD VIEW and INFLUENCE HUMAN THOUGHT PATTERNS.

the people running the MSM machine known no better themselves and as far as they are concerned its legitimate journalism...

I still agree with mostly everything Ron Paul says and he is STILL the best canidate for positive change, however my "too good to be true sense" is tingling with the coverage and popularity he is recieving from the very same sources that last election cycle were more than happy to go out of their way to ignore him and edit out his views etc.

why the sudden change of heart? and "because people are waking up" is a horrible answer...people don't control the media's interest...media controls the people's interests...

Excellent questions!

May be media has never managed to control people, but only heighten or ignore already existing concerns?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
All this talk of Perry.

He issued an executive order mandating that Texas girls receive the HPV vaccine.

Executive orders mandating vaccines? Is that the kind of person you want as President? How can you even compare him to Ron Paul?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by RoguePhilosopher
reply to post by GeorgiaGirl

This and your thinking is why US will never change!!! Voters are far too niave!!!!

He is just part of the ploy and its niave to suggest its para.

I hope when the election is finished you come back and make some comment/Obs

So you are saying that EVERYONE who runs for office is a plant of TPTB???? So how in the world do we ever fix it if EVERYONE is in on it????

No, I reject the idea that Ron Paul is part of some evil plot with TPTB. Bush, yes. Obama, yes. Perry, Romney, yes. Paul, NOl

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Could Bill Clinton be the next Vice president? Thinking about the fact that Hillary is finished after this term.
I would love that .

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Not only does america need Ron Paul, the whole World needs him

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by RoguePhilosopher
reply to post by A por uvas

RP is not the saviour you might think he is! just another puppet playing a tune the people like!

I don't recall typing savior anywhere.
Who would you suggest then?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
But Americans buy an image. He should work a bit on his "smile face" and "male emotions showing". Yep, he looks weak and boring and old of course. Obama with his robotic smile face was cool for some group of people. It's sad but these details are winning election

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd
They don't control the message anymore. They are not omnipotent, don't give them a god status. We can win, we can win so decisively that there's no way they can hide it. First, we have to stop the stinkin thinkin.

Watch the Kennedy assassination again, then redo your analysis. A guy with a book entitled "End the Fed" isn't getting anywhere near the oval office alive, thanks to the criminal elite who are really in power. However, I doubt they will have to do anything violent:

- Left/right division (brainwashing) firmly in place already, and reinforced by cable news
- Army of talking heads on all cable news channels ready to tow whatever line they are fed. If MSNBC, CNN and Fox ALL tell you Ron Paul is crazy and unelectable, it must be true!
- If that fails, it's time for dirty tricks. Ron Paul has said enough borderline stuff, all they need to do is keep playing the worst stuff over and over, spinning it just how they want it.
- If that fails, just fix the vote. Easily done.

Only if that all fails will they have to take him out. But they will take him out without a second thought, in the incredibly unlikely event he is elected.

I encourage everyone to vote for Ron Paul and support him. Because we have to force the issue, force the criminal elite to do their dirty tricks, and if enough people become fed up, maybe we'll start doing what's necessary to change things on our own.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Observer99
Watch the Kennedy assassination again, then redo your analysis. A guy with a book entitled "End the Fed" isn't getting anywhere near the oval office alive, thanks to the criminal elite who are really in power.

That was many years ago, it was likely much easier back then, people had no way to communicate amongst themselves on any kind of scale.

- Left/right division (brainwashing) firmly in place already, and reinforced by cable news
- Army of talking heads on all cable news channels ready to tow whatever line they are fed. If MSNBC, CNN and Fox ALL tell you Ron Paul is crazy and unelectable, it must be true!
- If that fails, it's time for dirty tricks. Ron Paul has said enough borderline stuff, all they need to do is keep playing the worst stuff over and over, spinning it just how they want it.
- If that fails, just fix the vote. Easily done.

Like I said, there are new dynamics now. Social media, people are becoming more aware of the staged political drama and the false right/left paradigm. They don't control the message anymore, I'll say it again. Social media has changed things dramatically. Fixing the vote won't be easily done if enough people support him. It's not gonna be so easy to rig on a large scale, as it is one or two areas in a battleground state. Once the false right/left paradigm loses it's ability to divide the vote within a margin where a few "glitches" can push it one way or the other, I think the people would catch on.

I encourage everyone to vote for Ron Paul and support him. Because we have to force the issue, force the criminal elite to do their dirty tricks, and if enough people become fed up, maybe we'll start doing what's necessary to change things on our own.

I'm gonna go ahead and keep a positive outlook, I know they're dirty...but most of their control comes from controlling the message, and that's not as easy anymore.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
All this talk of Perry.

He issued an executive order mandating that Texas girls receive the HPV vaccine.

Executive orders mandating vaccines? Is that the kind of person you want as President? How can you even compare him to Ron Paul?

Yeah, why get behind someone who believes in things like science instead of asking one of a hundred deities to help "save" these girls?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
HAhahaha silly people really think the president controls the governments. Lol. That machine lost the ability to be controlled by a single person alongggg time ago. The banks run america and the government is between us and them. There are key individuals that operate with in a government thats in the government. You want to change america? Sway their intentions. I say sway becaus you cant remove them or vote for them. Lol they are there though. Good luck!

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedGod
Isn't he the one that likened legalizing gay marriage with legalizing slavery? Sorry, but I don't think I can vote for someone who doesn't believe in basic human rights.

So, as a follow up to this; it turns out I misheard the question that was asked of him in the debate. While all his opponents were asked about gay marriage, he was asked about polygamy. His response was to liken talks of legalizing polygamy to legalizing slavery. That hits even closer to home for me personally, as I'm presently married to two women.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedGod
That hits even closer to home for me personally, as I'm presently married to two women.

I don't know whether to be very envious, or very sympathetic.

I don't think there are any candidates currently running on the platform of legalizing polygamy, is there? Romney maybe?

Personally, I don't care who marries who as long as they are consenting adults. RP is the candidate who is running on keeping the federal government out of marriage, so for you and your two wives he's the guy.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

Sympathetic is the proper response.

I don't have much hope that anyone will ever run on that platform (thanks a lot, Mormon Rebellion of 1856
)

I haven't yet heard him say anything about keeping the government out of marriage (which I've been preaching for years), all I saw was his response to the question.
edit on 8/14/2011 by RedGod because: I'm dumb at emoticons

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by RedGod

Yeah, he's made that pretty clear a number of times, keep the federal government out of marriage.

Gay conservative group GOProud released a statement in support of Paul and the other politicians seeking the party's nomination.

"[We] thank Congressman Ron Paul for rightly making the case that marriage and family laws should be decided at the state level, not by the politicians in Washington," the organization said Friday.
www.advocate.com...

edit on 14-8-2011 by 27jd because: (no reason given)

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join