It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this for real? Russian news channel spills the beans about the existence of Nibiru and 2012?

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Listen to the mp3 on this link.
malachi martin on whats approaching us

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by radkrish
Listen to the mp3 on this link.
malachi martin on whats approaching us

Thanks!!

Listening to it now....

VERY interesting so far

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by aarys

I believe it's Mercury, Venus was the one just recently closer to the horizontal plane of the sun.
Maybe that's also Mercury in LASCO C3.
edit on 15-8-2011 by PunchingBag80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by XplanetX

Preach it! I for one agree with you. The Bible says in the time before the end, it will be like in the time before Noah. People will marry, have parties, planning things, and living every day life as though nothing catastrophic is going to happen. The people will not be prepared for it, and it will take them by surprise.

Before the flood, everyone scoffed at Noah for building a large ship where there was no water. If the elite sees fit to hide information, people will scoff as there is no "reliable proof". People who think the Bible is a fairy tale, will not even consider the possibility. People who read the Bible, but don't believe it in it's entirety, or feel it is too complicated to understand will discard the information. So for many life moves on as usual.

Yet, Jesus told us not to worry about this time period. We need to trust in him when the time comes. People's faith will be majorly tested, especially if a natural catastrophic event happens, and the rapture does not happen.

One of the scriptures you quoted says people will hide themselves in caves and underground. It is interesting to note that The Svalbard Global Seed Vault was created on a on the Norwegian island that stores seeds from around the world in case of large scale regional or global crises. Someone is either taking extreme preparedness measures for just in case, or is preparing for something to happen in the future.

In another thread, someone asked a question if the elite were not throwing out their plans and hidden knowledge in movies. Conspiracy wise I ask this question. Are things revealed to us in movies like Armageddon with Bruce Willis, or do we create theories like Nibiru based on movies we see, or are movies created from scaled down conspiracy theories such as scaling down planet size to asteroid size?

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

"Even distribution" means an equal number of high inclination and low inclination bodies.

There are 547,085 comets in the IAU catalog. Your source made the claim. You support it. Knock yourself out, show me that an inclination of 1.839 is out of the ordinary. Back your claim up.

I'm pretty tired of providing data which is ignored. Your turn.
edit on 8/15/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

the info on the meteorites ..it even explains something that happened to self n couple of friends

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by XplanetX

ther maybe some truth 2 that ,but i know that the moon has effect on us so how much more does a planet have !!

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Mate, phage is a joke. Analyse the stuff he says, he's good at using google and wikipedia, but an educated scientists-he is not.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by manontrial

Yup. I use google (among other things).
How do you do research? Youtube?

edit on 8/15/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Not everything in YouTube is fake and Google isn't going to give us everything we need to know either. My two dollars.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Phage, you come across as really close minded with your knee jerk "this is outlandish" response leaving no scope for rational discussion. As per my philosophy, we just have to wait and see whether these "outlandish" claims are proven true in the future.

It was believed the Sun moved around the Earth, for hundreds of years before the truth was known.
It was believed flying was impossible for hundreds of years until aeroplanes were made.
The mainstream scientific community furiously rejected Richard Feynman's theories on Quantum Mechanics - before they were gradually accepted.

And in time, we shall find out whether our Sun is (or not) part of a binary system, no matter how much opposition there is to the theory.
edit on 15-8-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
This just in ...

"""Scientists Trace Heat Wave To Massive Star At Center Of Solar System"""

Stock up, dig down and good luck

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

Yeah, yeah ... 81,710 people recommend this and I´m not one of them.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by galdur

Hahahahahahahahahahahh

roflmfao

That would be our star....as in the Sun.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Plotus
I'v heard it said that China's civilization goes back 3,000 years continuous, and the Aborigines of Australia 40,000 years. How come no mention of any 3,600 year cycle of Nibiru ? I'm sure an extenction size event might have caught someone's attention. I don't believe in this stuff, or some huge rogue planet called Nibiru.

Actually Australia's Aborigines go back at least 50,000 years and China most probably well beyond 4,000 years. ALL cultures, no matter how old (or young) speak of terrible cataclysms destroying large portions of the earth in the remote past. If you seriously look into this matter, you will find every culture has great floods in it's ancient past as well as other cataclysms such as fire, "the light of the light" - a brightness in the sky brighter than anyone can imagine etc....ALSO it is interesting to note that some researchers who have studied ancient Egypt with an open mind, have discovered texts that suggest that the sun rose in the west before "the world ended" last time......and how it was only a handful of survivors who lived to tell the story.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I was hoping for a bit more panicky reaction here ...

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Razor7

So surely you can provide evidence for which you claim?

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Since this thread has gotten completely off topic, I would like to re-post this from a Russian member:

The woman shown in the newscast in the OP's video is Anna Prokhorova. She is well-known for presenting stories that are nothing but conspiracy theories and pseudoscience, which is why few people take the news program "V Tsentre Cobitni" seriously (this is the news program she is shown on in the video).

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So a sensationalist Russian TV show does a story on Nibiru. So what? The History Channel runs shows on "Ancient Astronauts." Does this make them true, or just a bid for ratings? More about Anna Prokhorova here:
www.tvc.ru...

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

*wishes he could insert the .gif of the german looking fellow clapping insanely seriously to what he has witnessed*

Yay, finally an answer...or is it?

Who is this 'friend'? Is he really telling you what the show is about?

....in all seriousness, it seems like the youtube vid maker has actually pieced together bits of different programs he has seen and cut them together.

And I would wager a small amount that the tv programs are sensationalist ones.

Thats me satisfied really...but some issues remain, I need to check this comet catalogue now...I hope there's an easily searchable online version

edit on 15-8-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join