It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this for real? Russian news channel spills the beans about the existence of Nibiru and 2012?

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
I usually keep a pretty open mind about Nibiru stuff, but this russian video is ridiculous.
Showing a video of mercury from Soho and calling it Nibiru? Major red flag right there...
I'm not saying Nibiru/Planet X doesn't exist, because I think it might very well exist...but videos like this discredit the whole idea of it. Even if everything they said is true, it still is a poor video, imo.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Let this thread die, it's full of lies that cannot be backed up with scientific prove at all.

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Just been looking at this extensive PDF. Can anyone clarify authenticity?

rabbithole2.com...

Sorry I don't know how to link PDF's.

It's an intersting read.

Thanks

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by smash_the_system

EDIT: I have read the pdf and it is far more detailed than the Scribd version, same thesis though.

Yes, it's been 'debunked' to death.

Saturn doing 90s is due to the 'mirror effect' of looking through a telescope assuming the guy hasn't already allowed for this..

Supposedly an object the size/mass of 'Nibiru' would have 'perturbed' planets from their orbit assuming this behaves the way a normal planetary object does.

Also, with all the astrnomers looking at the sky around the world....someone that can and would say something surely would have by now assuming it can be seen.

I would like to see recent photo's of CW Leonis though.
edit on 16-8-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-8-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

Yes, it's been 'debunked' to death.

Yes, it has. And in my considered opinion, it will be debunked to death right up until it stands in the sky for all to see. For some, until that day, it simply will not exist in their minds. This is the way of many things closed minds cannot, and will not see.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Just because you believe an alternative theory doesn't mean you are open minded. We have provided you countless facts that say Nibiru is non-existent but you keep ignoring these things and continue spouting things that are demonstrably false. That is essentially the definition of close minded right there.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by smash_the_system

Can anyone clarify authenticity?

Yes,it is an authentically flawed work written by a fifteen year old who is weak in math and science.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

Just because you believe an alternative theory doesn't mean you are open minded. We have provided you countless facts that say Nibiru is non-existent but you keep ignoring these things and continue spouting things that are demonstrably false. That is essentially the definition of close minded right there.

'We?'

You make it sound like you have special authority on this matter. Do you sit around a table with other debunkers making plans to specifically put all of your time and effort into particular threads?
Just curious, maybe the trolls roam in packs now?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Looks like a Discovery Channel "Who Done It" show from Russia...doesn't look like Russian Main Stream News. Help me out here though, like someone else said, when does X do the flyby?...is she Elenin? is she 2005 YU55 cause I am not seeing 2 suns or 2 moons like some people. Kinda funny isn't it. Only a few enlightened ones can see 2 moons and 2 suns unlike the rest of the human race on the planet who have been seeing 1 of each since the beginning of time

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by XplanetX

You make it sound like you have special authority on this matter. Do you sit around a table with other debunkers making plans to specifically put all of your time and effort into particular threads?

That is quite literally what Terral Croft does... and when someone challenges his authority, he throws a hissy fit. Just sayin'.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
oh it's REAL! We've seen it the second sun here in Germany several times, and, since all the mainstream media here, like most of the countries, belongs to JEWS - it wasnt even on the news!lol
Yeah..they are building underground bases here too, like everywhere else. But not for me, cuz I am not that 5% of worlds elite, or shall i say "Jew". I think in the end of the day those bloodsuckers won't make anyway when this planet will come. I believe in karma.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by XplanetX

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

'We?'

If you have real information to the contrary, I suggest you present that rather than nitpicking over the use of whatever pronoun in a sentence.

You don't?

I thought not.

Harte

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
All this proves is that its not just Americans pushing the scam (and falling for it)

Nibiru is a made up place. It's like Narnia. It isn't real.

But as, Barnum said .....

What do you mean?

Narnia is made up?

BUGGER!

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but WHAT exactly makes the video in the OP believable?
Because it is from Russia? That doesn't really make any sense.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I cannot believe how big this Nibiru theory is getting. I personally do not believe a word of it, but if more evidence is brought forth it may change my beliefs. If their was such an object so close to our solar system (or within) then we should be able to observe it by now, not to mention the effects of its gravity on our planets.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I found this picture just now and found it to be quite interesting.
It's a photo of the mural in the Virginia Air and Space Center
It's called "Solar System" and was painted by Sam Welty
www.angelfire.com...

The part that caught my attention is that it shows a comet approaching the sun and seemingly causing a solar flare. You can see Earth in the distance and the curvature of the coma makes it seem as though it's heading towards our planet.

What does everyone else think about this? Does anyone notice anything else about the mural that we should take note of?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Even if amateur astronomers can't see the planet because it is invisible to our eyes, couldn't they see changes with the orbits of other planets if something the size of Jupiter or bigger has entered our solar system?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

First of all, how do you know it was the artist's intention that the comet was causing the solar flare? There is an additional flare above that one that is nowhere near the comet. If an artist were to depict a detailed image of the Sun, I suspect he would probably show the Sun with a flare, whether he also showed a comet or not.

Secondly, I don't see anything out of the ordinary with this painting. It certainly depicts the information known to the average person about the solar system and space in general -- I see stars, nebulae (or perhaps it's the milky way), planets, moons, asteroids, the Sun with some flares (which are perfectly normal and common), and a comet.

edit on 8/16/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

I am no rocket scientist. It is my opinion these bodies don't influence other planets because they are not on the same rotation plane as the planets in our solar system. So when they near miss earth they are closest to only earth to be an influence or be influenced by.....I could be wrong but this is my take on it
edit on 16-8-2011 by mikeybiznaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

I appreciate your reply. I wasn't saying that it was the artist's intention to make it seem as though the comet was causing the flare, but it did cross my mind. I thought it was interesting the way he painted the comet so close to the sun in the first place. Although it did seem odd to me that the flare is just above the comet. I also wanted to see if someone noticed anything else about the painting since I'm not that keen about planets and how they should look (ie. storms, colors, positions, etc.)

Thanks for taking the time to check it out and reply back.

edit on 16-8-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join