It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens = Nephilim (Demons)

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Evanzsayz

No im getting what i was told as a kid and denying the BS that was shoved down my throat.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Ok this thread is going a bit bananas. Stop calling people trolls! There is no need for it.

We have 2 sides of theories here. And both sides do not have concrete evidence to suggest either theory is correct.

Let's look at the evidence.

1. There is photographic and video evidence of UFO's and Aliens. In the past there were legends and myths, drawings and paintings, carvings and sculptures etc.
2. Evidence of God: A couple of books, one called the Bible and the other the Qur'an which was copied from the bible.

I've read a lot of books including the bible. And I must say that the bible is full of misinterpretations and symbolic references. I tried to read the Qur'an but it's language is pretty thick and full of stories that are outwith any thoughts of reality. The shooting star explanation is a good one!!

I was a Christian when I was growing up but then stopped believing soon after finding out the truth of Santa Clause....

Anyway, it's up to the individual as to what they do or do not want to believe in. I want to believe in something I can see and make a rational explanation of. I look for the truth and what I've seen, read and heard about religion is as far as I'm concerned not the truth. Like I said I have seen some UFO's and I have watched many videos regarding sightings on Earth and in Space. That's alot of evidence. But I have never seen God, or angels or miracles or demons.

I work overseas in a Muslim country. I like working with them but their constant yapping about God gets under my skin. Especially when they are trying so hard to convert me to Islam. Talk about a controlling religion. Islam is the best one. The Qur'an is full of stories only kids should believe in. Unfortunately they believe them as Gospel. (Sorry for that pun). We have a lot of religious discussions during their tactic to convert me and one thing they always say. The Bible is false. It has been changed all the time by men over the years and now it's full of rubbish. Jesus was not the son of God but only a prophet like their Mohammed. While I try not to chastize their beliefs it's hard not to. But they take my comments in good stead. lol

In a world that is soon to be destroyed by TPTB how can anyone believe there is a God? What has God done for Planet Earth? Muslims and Christians say he created us and all upon Earth. Ok, whatever. Why can't God stop TPTB from exterminating most of the population?

Why? Because he or she or it is not there. There is nothing there. God does not exist. It is just a made up story to give people hope and reassurance and guidance through their lives. And control. We can't forget that. Especially with the Muslims that are now suffering through Ramadan.

How are we going to stop the Elite from killing us all? Not by prayer! Because there is nothing there to pray to. Nothing there that can listen.

So what can we do? As a human race we can stick together. Stop using religion as an excuse to segregate and kill each other. We are ONE. We are one conciousness! We are the HUMAN RACE!!!

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties
It's really simple from my perspective:

I prefer to believe in the existence of life amongst the 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 GALAXIES each containing several hundred million stars as opposed to an invisible being who performs 'miracles' using a method that is unknown and unprovable.

I have seen, first hand, what religion can do to a person, indeed a family. If there is a God out there he can go right-royally f@#% himself - only an evil psychopath would do to a family what I had happen to mine.

They obviously were not following the words of Jesus. Religion is not uniform it is different everywhere and in everyone.
What religion were they, you know there are lots of religions and they don't all worship the same things or have the same practices right? Sorry you are so upset but you sound like a hate filled individual, you should probably address that at some point.

No one said there are no aliens or other life, just that many ufo sightings are just balls of LIGHT (could be fallen angels as they are light bearers 1/3 of heaven are the bible claims) and rarely are actual crafts.

This could be evidence of a different species/entity.

The easy and simple way to prove this is GO GET A SATANIC BIBLE and PERFORM THE RITUALS YOURSELF then come back and say there are no such things. I can not give you experience only lead you to it.
Until you have investigated something yourself you cannot know for sure.

It is really simple right? And you would end the argument forever. So why don't you get on it debunkers

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by kykweer
reply to post by Kryties

Out of curiosity, have you touched and played with aliens like zeer0?

No, and please leave me out of your petty little argument

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Zeer0

You have bashed christians this entire thread.

Stated that religion is faked by the elite who are immortal

And you believe aliens are absolute fact.

As the Bible says:"he who lives in a glass house shalt not cast stones"

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

You have absolutely no understanding of the bible do you?

It is called FREE WILL, do you know what that means?
I am serious here, do have any idea what free will means in regards to the bible?

God does not control everything everyone does. People are free to make their own choices.
The ignorance of people here is repugnant.

link   
reply to post by Kryties

Sorry bud,

Was just laughing at zeer0. I can respect you decision to believe in the chance of aliens over God.

But someone can't state aliens have been visiting earth for 29,000 years yet continuously bash christians.

Ps. Hope things are going well with your family.

link   
reply to post by kykweer

Of course because people like you have said these Fairy Tales as fact but point to Bible Verses as your half ass'd way to prove what you believe.

And like i said UFO's have been sighted and documented for Millenia. Long before any Modern Religion, They have been video taped, photographed, seen by military, pilots. But im not going to turn this into a "Prove That Aliens Exist Thread" U2U if you want me to prove my point.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I like your post, and think there it is definitely a credible theory, but I have a different take on it.

Sadly, Christianity is a part of TPTB's veil that they have pulled over the world's eyes. So I'd ask a non-Christian to examine this theory from an arbitrary position; without bringing "Jesus is returning," into it. Trust me, he's not because he never existed in the first place.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

Look up the Kelly Cahill encounter, it had a religious demonic aspect to it. Multiple witnesses, even paranormal activity happening after the incident at the home.

www.theozfiles.com...

Still in the dream, a hand on her shoulder leads her, and she follows obediently. Eventually Kelly becomes aware that she is in a small room, with only a small table and a being standing before her. The being tells her she did not kill anyone and they had to use her sense of morality to overcome her fear. Kelly has a profound feeling that she knows this being.[bold] On a table behind the being is a Bible, one of hers, which had disappeared a few weeks before. The being gives Kelly a strange choice which deepens her suspicion of the beings' motives. She is told she can come but must leave the Bible behind. In the dream the being gives her this Bible. The dream ends at that point. A few days after the encounter, her husband found the Bible in the car. [/bold]

So she made a silent prayer which began with "Father." Therefore, given her brief prayer for clarification of the nature of the UFO event on the way up to her friend, as well as the use of the word Father, she got a sense of "mockery" when she heard the voice saying, "She is my daughter."

Oh, there's one thing I remember that he said: "I wouldn't harm her. She's my daughter." Now when I first saw the-on the way up to [my girl friend's] in the field, the first thing I did was pray. And I took it as sarcasm straight away. And it sounded like sarcasm. . . . It sounded like there was even a small laugh after that. I don't know-it just wasn't good to me

I remember reading a whitely strieber book where he said they were dragging him kicking and screaming in his head preying god help me and them replying , no god we are the only ones here. If true these entities recognize the aspect of god. if from another planet why would they or how would they understand our religious beliefs? Unless they are playing a role. I dunno but when you look at the abduction phenomena it is based on intrusion and imposing against the human will. If these beings wanted to harvest the human genome, create hybrids or whatever the case may be im sure there would be a easier more efficient way. Im sure plenty of volunteer like giving blood as long as these beings played nice. But instead these beings do things covertly and against our respect. In the benevolent alien scenario it just does not fit in. The alleged rule of prime directive is contradicted by these beings actions. Then you have to ask yourself, why the cover up? Because the truth would not bode well with the masses? Or the aliens/demons DO NOT WANT US TO KNOW! It's simple all this could be easily quashed by making themselves known and using a mother ship to hover over LA in broad day light for some duration.

I can go on, but coming in to this phenomena i was skeptical and disregarded the demonic aspect as hocus pocus. But the more i dig the more it fit's in with our wold religions just not Christianity. All based on the same similar events ect. I use to think they were neutral off planet beings that seen us as no more then a expedition tagging animals and releasing them in the wild. But now i am much more open to the demonic fallen angel aspect. They seem to feed on fear, like i said the modus operandi is similar to rapists that get off on the power and control rather a sexual aspect. They also "these beings" somehow brainwash the subjects in to accepting them from starting out fearing and loathing these creatures to acceptance eventually embracing them. This is much like the elezabeth smart case where she was brain washed in to loving her captors.

Another interesting reference is Aleister Crowley's Lam & the Little Grey Men. Summoning these critters through using the black arts. Alistair Crowley had invoked repeatedly a being in 1918 and called "Lam." it is possible he was the one to open the very portal leading to the current presence of these beings. www.boudillion.com...

But yeah these guys are nothing but bad news, and those who think they are here to help us and enlighten us need to re think what they are saying. Not saying all greys are demonic or all abductions are demonic in nature but seems to be over all the case.
edit on 14-8-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-8-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by kykweer

And yet when Religious Nuts claim the world is only 6000 years ago and that a invisible man in the sky is always watching you (JUST like Santa Clause) and he has thing that look like Humans with wings that also watch us, THEN he has an adversary that also watches you and has these small red demon things watching you also trying to get your soul its proof right. Hell no it isnt. Fairy Tales with no Factual Evidence or any regard for Common Sense.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

Thanks for the link.

Don't expect much I have made many links for people, they just want to attack people who believe in Jesus.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by kykweer
reply to post by Zeer0

....As the Bible says:"he who lives in a glass house shalt not cast stones"

Huh???

Ok, chapter and verse on that, please.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by MasterGemini
They obviously were not following the words of Jesus. Religion is not uniform it is different everywhere and in everyone.
What religion were they, you know there are lots of religions and they don't all worship the same things or have the same practices right? Sorry you are so upset but you sound like a hate filled individual, you should probably address that at some point.

Mainstream christian pentecostal - Hillsong to be more exact, a church known worldwide. And my hatred came from watching my mother turn from a sane, well-loved individual into somebody that people turn the other way to avoid when they see her. Not a single one of mine, or my wife's, friends wants anything to do with her. In simple terms - she turned into a fruitcake. My whole family fell to bits as a result of this and the supposedly loving church that she was involved in just made matters worse by convincing my mother that it was 'God's plan' to rip our family to shreds. I heard this with my own ears.

As an aside, my wife's father and step-father both were high ranking members of Hillsong (one was their head of lighting and sound and the other was their head pastor of worship) and the stories they tell about the scam that is Hillsong would shock even the most hardened of people. Both left in disgust, neither no longer believes in God although one of them would be broke and destitute were it not for the royalty income he gets from sales of his worship music so he puts on a facade in public - while privately feels sick about having to do it.

Please don't try an convince me that I somehow have it all wrong, that God works in mysterious ways or whatever other nonsense I regularly hear from the brainwashed Christians - it bounces right off me.
edit on 14/8/2011 by Kryties because: Added more to first paragraph.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

Never did

Just said you come across as full of hate.

Thanks for the story though, I too think the church to be a scam.
Jesus did say something about reaching god by looking INSIDE not to some book or church yes?

LoL your sig reminds me of you
edit on 14-8-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Enlightenme1111

Why look the other way. Look at the information and then believe it or not. Don't just be sheeple about and deny but, look at it and walk away believing what you will. Just because you look at what he has to say does not mean that you believe it.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Just said you come across as full of hate.

Yes, yes I am. I think I have a right to be after what happened to my family - and I enjoy every second of it. I gave 'God' a chance for many years - even for a while believing myself that the destruction of my family was 'God's plan' - until I woke up to myself. I hate Religion, I hate God and I absolutely loathe anyone who perpetuates and makes excuses for them.

If there was a hell I'd be taking a front row seat to watch them roast slowly in it.
edit on 14/8/2011 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

reply to post by stevcolx

You have absolutely no understanding of the bible do you?

It is called FREE WILL, do you know what that means?
I am serious here, do have any idea what free will means in regards to the bible?

God does not control everything everyone does. People are free to make their own choices.
The ignorance of people here is repugnant.

What did I just say at the end of my last post?

Please read it before you sprout rubbish!

Thanks

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join