It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is some1 cloning Hitler?????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Brought this up in another thread.
Does any1 but me think some1 crazy is trying this or will try this in the near future?????

It would be the next ww right?????

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I was catman33
I had 2 rejoin as catman333 cause some reason I couldnt login with catman33 even after they sent me a new password???

anewhoo just wanted 2 state that!!!!!

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Wait, are you saying that you are cloning hitler now?

That's not a very nice thing, he was a nasty man.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by klenker

He was also an idiot so I don't see why someone would clone him. How would they get his dna anyways. I heard the skull they found wasn't actually his but I could be wrong on that.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I wish someone would freek out about cloning Heather Locklear.

link   
It would be very possible to clone Hitler in the near future.
But why?
He would have to have plastic surgery,, else he would be labelled just an old bedder.

You know I once met a girl in my teens , as we were going into her room she confessed she had a crush on Adolf and would I mind weraing a stick on moustache?

I entered her room and saw pictures of Adolf all over her walls, and a ken type of doll in nazi uniform and mo.

Her curtains even had ss insignia sewn onto them , I freaked out , and declined further encounter.

I think many women went weak ate the knees , in Hitlers presence and no doubt some men.

I personally find the idea of cloniing Hitler chilling and repulsive.

link   

Originally posted by catman333
Brought this up in another thread.
Does any1 but me think some1 crazy is trying this or will try this in the near future?????

It would be the next ww right?????

YES! I am cloning him right now! Why? You may ask? Because.....
I'm Disturbedtoo!

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Klenker ur answer is NO im not....

I dont think getting his DNA would be impossible 4 some1 mad enough 2 try n clone him..

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by catman333

Where would they get it from?

His body was burned and destroyed or moved somewhere else if you believe the theories.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Hitler an idiot? With an IQ of 141, he sure was smart for being an idiot.
But yes, why would anyone want to recreate some of the more evil people in the world? We don't need a new Hitler, Stalin or anyone else that took so many lives. We're already in a world of hurt with the idiots currently alive.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by catman333

Hi catman333, and welcome to the ATS Introductions Forum, this forum is confined to introductions only.

The Introduction Forum is for introductions To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic.“Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” will be removed. Please Review, Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself.

If you feel ATS must be made aware of a story or have an issue please use the complaint feature located in the Member Tools and get the full attention of the entire Staff.

You are more than welcome to post a new introduction thread about you, if you wish.

Thread closed, and or removed.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

new topics

top topics

join