It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Twelve Sacred Meditations (will set you free) true ascension, unity

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Reply to post by Fizix

another edit to add "the last word" to wich you then acuse me of?

lol

and no longer aknowledge me?
what good will that do?

what if what im doing is actually trying to help you spread your words.
have you thought about that?

if you stop aknowledging me, your thread will sink and die out, like lets say all the other billion threads about meditation and ascension here on ats.
regardless of content, and yours is not new or groundbreaking "buddy"

but anyways, if instead you engage those who oppose you in an healthy debate, besides just patting the backs of those who respond well.
maybe some more people will be drawn to read your words, wich i find nice btw.

but im not saying it will turn this into a major thread, but the odds are bigger than if you start to exclude those who oppose you right on page one.

specially when this is a thread about unity, not division.

right?

thats what ive been telling you from the start

for the whole to be whole, the whole whole has to be included.

one has to look as much inside as outside

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Reply to post by seedofchucky

lol good point

but you forgot to include the last two sentences

there is no answer to the test, the point is we do not know what an ascended masters respose would be, since we never met one, and we trully do not know what it is

much like death, whoever achieved ascenscion has never returned to tell us how it is.

the hardest challenge for mankind is knowing and accepting that we trully do not know

i do not know

oh and the avatar its me, and it was my first attempt at an animated gif in ps. i thought it would be suitable for ats.

im not a uk punk lol

hoodies are confortable and it was a cold night

the only thing i have ever robbed was a piece of chewing gum when i was like 5 or 6, and i felt so bad that i couldnt even chew it, i just gave it to someone else.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by AnotherYOU

tha

"the only thing i have ever robbed was a piece of chewing gum when i was like 5 or 6, and i felt so bad that i couldnt even chew it, i just gave it to someone else"

if thats all you ever robbed then i tip my hat to you ! and you felt so bad you couldnt even chew it lol

its such a shame most other 5 or 6 years olds don't get that feeling but you had that feeling at such a young age and still remember it lol mine is a blurr

i don't know which parts are made up and which parts happened lol so i gave up

kinda like the bible which parts "divine" and "edited" lol

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Reply to post by filosophia

i agree and you are right, but like i said in another post here, one needs to contemplate as much inward as outward.

what is gained by looking inside isnt a realization on itself, its not an higher state of being.
unless that wich is contemplated inwards is applied and put to use outwards

the same wise man told that the whole point of transcending while alive is to regain the ability to look at the world trough the "eyes of a child"

where everything and everyone looks new, not subject to ingrained concepts and labels, timeless even.

didnt jesus say something alike?

only those with eyes like children will enter the kingdom

or something like that

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Fizix

will give it a go, thankyou

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   

You have said that;"what is gained by looking inside isnt a realization on itself, its not an higher state of being.
unless that wich is contemplated inwards is applied and put to use outwards"

How do you know all this? If you have asended, then what are you doing here?

edit on 13-8-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

sorry you are mistaking me for the op.

like the op i can use plenty of pretty words and concepts, but unlike the op im not walking around claiming ascencion.

what i do know is that nothing is separate

you can find unity in the divided, but still you cannot divide unity

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

I'm sorry but the quote quoted was from your post, not the OP. I thought you knew more than the op so i felt that maybe you had asended.
If there is nothing separate, how does applying it to the outside verus inside work?

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

I'm sorry but the quote quoted was from your post, not the OP. I thought you knew more than the op so i felt that maybe you had asended.
If there is nothing separate, how does applying it to the outside verus inside work?

IMO meditation is a form of conditioning, only the person meditating is the one doing the conditioning. We can meditate on say being a patient person till the cows come home, it has no developmental property unless we then translate and use that patience in the outer world.

Same goes for all the other positive states one may wish to cultivate.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

edit on 13-8-2011 by D1ss1dent because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
This isn't new age, it is 3000 year old ancient wisdom, I'm not sure if the OP is familiar with Upanishads but that is the foundation of all spirituality on record not including the mythical religions like Ra the sun god and Greek gods, the Upanishads is not about deities, it is about the eternal Self. The Upanishads appear at the end of the Vedas and it dismisses the Vedas as worldly knowledge, because the Upanishads represents true knowledge. Again, this is 3000 years old, hardly "new" age.

he was quoting the upanishads?
edit on 13/8/11 by emptyOmind because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beavers
Say you were new to this whole meditation thang...

where would you start?

(and what exactly *is* ascension?)

Nobody has answered your question about ascending?
Ok. Please let me indulge.
You can’t explain as such but you can give a metaphor…
Ascending is like climbing a mountain as you go always up with the intention of helping the poor people bellow you that have no desire of your help.
This is a metaphor of course

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Fizix

hey, I did this but not in the complex manner you put forth. I had read thru an old book about astral projection. I laid down for a nap one afternoon and repeated over and over"peace and love". I had cleared all thoughts from my waking mind. I had an out of body exp. which ended in the tunnel so often described in the near death exp.. since then I have been directly connected with God. too many visions and encounters to tell you. to the rest of you which react in the negative about this, good don't believe, the consequences of negative thinking are just deserved. you get back what you put out.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Jamjar

That simply isn't true. Anyone who meditates and has not discovered their inner self is obviously not meditating properly, deep enough, or long enough. There's also different types of meditation techniques, used for different purposes, not just one. I practice energy projecton meditation which is about exercising and expanding your consciousness through self awareness, which allows you to recall details of your inner exerperiences, such as lucid dreams, astral projections or NDE's, of which I've experienced all three. If done properly, meditation is the gateway to these other realities. There's a lot more to this world than just the physical.
edit on 16-8-2011 by kindred because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I find these words to be beautiful and peaceful.

That said, I don't meditate. I think and "be" from a place deep inside of myself. There are no words. The visions I have are created by me or they come from within me. That is what works for me.

Now, let's get to these Meditations. First of all, they are entirely too long to meditate to unless they are recorded and played back. There is absolutely no way a person can draw within him/herself and either repeat these words or really pay attention to them. My solution is to read the words, find what resonants in you, and really start to understand and live exactly what those chosen words and ideas mean to you. There is no script for this where you have to read and remember word for word.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Fizix

You state that meditating within these 12 steps will help you ascend, ascend into a higher state of enlightenment I'm sure, but you seem to be hostile to "AnotherUser". Did you write these 12 steps and study under them? If you wrote this to-do list then you should go over them once more. Bottom line is you still have some work to do, you are coming of as arrogant and a person that has the answers. I indeed need to meditate some more too, because if I was even close to State 2 of this list I would not need to make this comment. See where I'm going?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
i so love the way you have given a wonderful way to open mi mind further =)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

You're an idiot. Arrogant nobody.

Stop acting like you know everything. Your first post in this thread disgusts me. -- To ascend doesn't literally mean to disappear and ascend. It means to up your tonal vibration, if you knew anything about meditation or the universe (or anything metaphysical) you would know that.

You don't know #, and you should feel bad. It is apparent you are definitely not 'awake' and or aware.

Don't listen to this misinformation-full "know-it" all kid.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnotherYOU
reply to post by Itisnowagain

sorry you are mistaking me for the op.

like the op i can use plenty of pretty words and concepts, but unlike the op im not walking around claiming ascencion.

what i do know is that nothing is separate

you can find unity in the divided, but still you cannot divide unity

You're truly pathetic. Listen to this idiocy! Do you even know what it means to ascend? You are so mistaken, don't listen to a word of this moron's thoughts and "truths".

The only truth to this kid is he knows nothing, and has experienced NOTHING. He just thinks he knows # because he read some books. Worthless.

---

The meditations you posted were a great tool. And yes, they ascend you. AKA, raise the tonal of your vibration. I would know, I can feel it. -- Though the meditations aren't the best way to raise your vibrations exceedingly, they are a great tool to keep in mind. Maybe an after-meditation read? Anyway, thanks for the tool!

Don't listen to that idiot spread negativity and worthless bull# he thinks he knows. He is a misguided robot who hasn't experienced anything. Sad, really..

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Motumz

oh look who it is

that juicy u2u you sent me, lenghtly detailing why and how im pathetic, ignorant and an idiot.
so wasnt that enough?
you have to make the issue public and attack me in an open thread, oh and in clear violation of the t&c.

but ok, sure ill be a pathetic idiot, wich clearly means im still AnotherYOU.

so the op's meditation steps worked for you, good.

but hows being enlightened working out for you?

not good it seems

wich tells me, that all you said means nothing.

why seek enlightment and a higher vibrational level when you clearly still lack manners and decorum

so until you set your priorities right please do ignore all my further contributions to the ats network

thank youoh look who it is

that juicy u2u you sent me, lenghtly detailing why and how im pathetic, ignorant and an idiot.
so wasnt that enough?
you have to make the issue public and attack me in an open thread, oh and in clear violation of the t&c.

but ok, sure ill be a pathetic idiot, wich clearly means im still AnotherYOU.

so the op's meditation steps worked for you, good.

but hows being enlightened working out for you?

not good it seems

wich tells me, that all you said means nothing.

why seek enlightment and a higher vibrational level when you clearly still lack manners and decorum

so until you set your priorities right please do ignore all my further contributions to the ats network

thank you

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join