DreamOracle's Dreams Of Worthy Mention

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Hi ATS my latest Dreambursts... 22nd March 2014 Dreamburst: India border skirmish... on a very wet and muddy bridge(extremely muddy and wet) but when speaking with a Indian Soldier in a turben he replied by saying the ancient battles were a lot worse...

24th March 2014 Dreamburst: A man approaching his living room window and being push away and then towards his window like a crash test dummy. Quite disturbing...this may be something I actually watched on tv but just incase it isn't I decided to post it...

I have joined a Precog Team on facebook and recently got a very accurate hit regarding the budget here in the uk... On the 8th march I posted a Dream regarding a pension change meaning the elites actually had access to our pensions.... on the 19th the bugdet was announced...Budget

I think the Team is closed but I will always post here
edit on 24-3-2014 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
A quick post on the fly Dreamburst:Air Raid Siren sound. Shortly after goingg into a reoccuringg dream and most of the past week 3 figures in white looking like marble statues in togas, 2 women and a man.

The FB group is open Precognitive dreams.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Hello ATS... All personal dreams of late, future lifetimes etc etc. That is unless tasked or queried by our FB Group.
So personal until last night that is....
I was in one of my usual meandering dreams when along comes this Taxi Cab with a Chinese Driver to take me on Holiday to China on the coast. Sundenly as I was watching the sea a large wave began to rise from the ocean (Tsunami) and spill over the sea wall... atleast 6 to 7 meters high, could be higher as seen from my perspective... I reached for my phone to call someone to explain what was happening. At this point the Taxi Cab returned and took me back to my meandering dream.
Dreamburst: 10th May 2014: Taxi Ride To A Chinese Tsunami.
edit on 10-5-2014 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: DreamerOracle
Hello ATS... All personal dreams of late, future lifetimes etc etc. That is unless tasked or queried by our FB Group.
So personal until last night that is....
I was in one of my usual meandering dreams when along comes this Taxi Cab with a Chinese Driver to take me on Holiday to China on the coast. Sundenly as I was watching the sea a large wave began to rise from the ocean (Tsunami) and spill over the sea wall... atleast 6 to 7 meters high, could be higher as seen from my perspective... I reached for my phone to call someone to explain what was happening. At this point the Taxi Cab returned and took me back to my meandering dream.
Dreamburst: 10th May 2014: Taxi Ride To A Chinese Tsunami.

Japans Typhoon

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Hi ATS,

Dreamburst: 8th July 2014: A man running away from a Nuclear Explosion...

<< 2  3  4   >>

join