It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

DreamOracle's Dreams Of Worthy Mention

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Hello ATS,

DB: 19 January 2016- Traveling along the length of the San Andreas Fault line from its northern point to its end and then Liquefaction...

Short and seemingly urgent??? I'm not sure but something drove me to post it ASAP...

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   
So as of one hour off the press.....

8th March 2016
B: A rather Godly type of voice saying, " Tonight I strike my child"....
: The number 2 in large giant font scrolling down.
: A man declaring that he was speaking to me from another planet.

Quite odd, my understanding of God is more accurate than the one touted in silly human books so it was quite strange but not the first time I have experienced it in this manner. As to the 2 and the guy from another planet
bizarre.

I'm still here just quite busy and as I promised before I would post weird possibly dangerous ones.

Catch you later.... Hopefully

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Hi ATS,

Still here.... I have put these next few together for ease.

June/July 2016 DB: A man in a beige jacket runs into the center of an open air shopping complex and raises his hand into the air screaming something. I believe it to be a Suicide Bomber.

A Member of The House Of Representatives gets arrested.... Congressman even ... either or

Short and sweet as per the norm.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Hello ATS,

1-4th November 2016 DB:

1. I was working in Southeast Asia on a Vineyard, the weather had turned very bad and the storms were blowing vehicles off the roads and we had to make for the mountains for safety.
2. A man standing over bodies spread across the floor, he was walking around shooting any that seemed to still be alive... A massacre.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join