It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DreamOracle's Dreams Of Worthy Mention

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Hello ATS,

DB: 19 January 2016- Traveling along the length of the San Andreas Fault line from its northern point to its end and then Liquefaction...

Short and seemingly urgent??? I'm not sure but something drove me to post it ASAP...

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   
So as of one hour off the press.....

8th March 2016
B: A rather Godly type of voice saying, " Tonight I strike my child"....
: The number 2 in large giant font scrolling down.
: A man declaring that he was speaking to me from another planet.

Quite odd, my understanding of God is more accurate than the one touted in silly human books so it was quite strange but not the first time I have experienced it in this manner. As to the 2 and the guy from another planet
bizarre.

I'm still here just quite busy and as I promised before I would post weird possibly dangerous ones.

Catch you later.... Hopefully

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Hi ATS,

Still here.... I have put these next few together for ease.

June/July 2016 DB: A man in a beige jacket runs into the center of an open air shopping complex and raises his hand into the air screaming something. I believe it to be a Suicide Bomber.

A Member of The House Of Representatives gets arrested.... Congressman even ... either or

Short and sweet as per the norm.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Hello ATS,

1-4th November 2016 DB:

1. I was working in Southeast Asia on a Vineyard, the weather had turned very bad and the storms were blowing vehicles off the roads and we had to make for the mountains for safety.
2. A man standing over bodies spread across the floor, he was walking around shooting any that seemed to still be alive... A massacre.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Hi ATS,

12 December 2016 DreamBurst: Sirens sounding and 3 explosions in a Power Station or Foundry/Power Plant... then followed by watching 2 missiles/rockets being launched in the distance.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Hello ATS

Dreamburst 19th December 2016: A large ship flying through space at such a speed with a massive tail of smoke like a comet... Incoming.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Hello ATS,

Dream: I was in a chaotic America, militias scattered through out the country after a totally devastating epidemic of some kind... A militia had taken over a property once owned by Trump. They were selling food e.g hotdogs for $25 a pop but while watching, this the whole place turned to a nightmare... people running from the property and diseased storming the area. The building and the area were then set ablaze and destroyed because of the epidemic, I suppose.

edit on 8-1-2017 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Hi All,
Had a rather strange set of symbols in a waking dream as follows, Dream: I had just had my hair cut and I was inspecting the back of my head and the hairdresser had left this set of letters/symbols shaved into my hair
Greek/Math Symbols

Speculate away as I'm stumped

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Hello to everyone...

As of today Dream: Three Warships involved in a incident, one a large vessel but not a carrier and also 2 Carriers... One of the carriers was American, the other seemed to be Chinese and the last vessel I was unsure of its origin. Both aircraft carriers had scrambled all their jets into a conflict... Now as before in my precogs they take place in areas that have clues in them... e.g dream setting Wetmore Road bus park... 5 years later finding out my xwife had an affair with a bus driver. So with that in mind the whole dream took place not in the sea but on streets, Ships on streets(strange) the streets names are Sycamore Road and Pinewood Road... US ship on Pinewood and Sycamore for the Chinese, the third vessel was a new kind of ship and its location was unknown.

... Peace.
edit on 27-2-2017 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: DreamerOracle

US ship on Pinewood and Sycamore for the Chinese, the third vessel was a new kind of ship and its location was unknown.

trees as metaphor for the nation's currency: USA=pine, softwood, small condensed root system
CHINA=sycamore, huge body, large leaves, seed pods resemble anti-ship mines, golden colored tree
UNK=this will be the new WorldBank & Gold Vault HQs, replacing OPEC & USD as World Reserve Currency, possible location Dubai world finance Hub outside of Shanghai/Hong Kong

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 06:02 AM
link   
i have never had politics dream, it's ridiculous 'cause Simpsons has predicted everything

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: DreamerOracle
Still quite not the norm in the method ..... Longer than the norm.
28 March 2012 : A lush green valley area being hit by Five twisters and the same time and after they died out a Tsunami as high as the hills themselves spilled over the landscape.

29 March 2012: President Obama addressing the nation, " We have 6 days until they arrive". Flash forward to many disk shaped UFOs arriving and then joining to form war machines.

p.s thought.... How else would you wanna visit a War crazed planet....

Same green valley and the twisters this is bazaar..... Timeline target?

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: DreamerOracle

Originally posted by DreamerOracle
Still quite not the norm in the method ..... Longer than the norm.
28 March 2012 : A lush green valley area being hit by Five twisters and the same time and after they died out a Tsunami as high as the hills themselves spilled over the landscape.

29 March 2012: President Obama addressing the nation, " We have 6 days until they arrive". Flash forward to many disk shaped UFOs arriving and then joining to form war machines.

p.s thought.... How else would you wanna visit a War crazed planet....

So A Lush "Green Valley" was the name of a flooded place during the hurricane...... 5 Twisters? not sure but I'll call this another hit.
Next up Obama and UFO-gate.
Seems i was clutching at straws back then.... I should have patience.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Hi ATS,

Still here

DreamBurst: Air Raid Sirens sounding and War with China.

On my mind at this present time was the recent International Cyber Attacks...

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Hello to those that read it

DB(dreamburst) today: "Russian Rockets are on the ground" now to clarify not missiles... It was a snippet of a news report as though from a TV as there were images. Also the weather had also made the news when ever it will be.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: DreamerOracle

Hi DO,i always like to keep up with this thread,nice to see you around again.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I still keep up with it too.

Keep posting.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Thank you Raxoxane & sled735....

I post mainly for recording it before the event but also to inform those that wish to follow the thread if the subject seems important on an international stage.

Onto my latest... DB 27/06/2017: 30 Citizens. It's not UK specific as we call our people British Public or just the Public. So it's obviously somewhere like America. As to what it pertains I don't know yet, maybe I will get more.

Thanks again for keeping up with the thread.

ps. I also post on the National Dream Center

pps
Also had a dream regarding Katy Perry, Magic and battling some secret magic society... Tunnels underneath a Ancient Egyptian Monument from the NORTH side which lead into a chamber which holds some rather powerful that could be wielded, apparently the tunnel was so old the secret society didn't even know it existed. I know my dreams are sometimes very cool.

edit on 28-6-2017 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Hi ATS,

Fresh waking DB today: Watching low lying hills where I was stood and discussing how screwed I would be when the Tidal Waves hit as I would be hit from the right and head on.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join