It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DreamOracle's Dreams Of Worthy Mention

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Back to my normal DBs

28 July 2018 DB: Traveling on a bus, we approach a group of men(Asian) outside and inside a shop, all carry AK47 type of firearms they began to fire down streets as though in a battle, street to street. The streets seemed to be the UK but further into the future, it also seemed to be like a simulation or game for those involved. I'd almost say like an outlet for those that needed it... A virtual punching bag as everyone involved was having fun. Very odd. They could also have just been enjoying the carnage and it was in fact real.

edit on 28-7-2018 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio
I do requests so yes I often relocate my targets... Although predominantly two years prediction differential I do get some that are within months, hours or days. The quickest happen while I'm just doing mundane stuff awake. I'll see somebody OR... my cats enter the room or hear them talking to me and answer only to be replied with silence. Around 5 to 10 minutes later the persons or animals enter the room and indeed the topic or question is asked.
I have even stood thinking about things and my wife entered the room and answered that question I was thinking about and here's the kicker... She knew she had said it but couldn't understand why...

I limit my deep thoughts and question to times when I'm alone or within my conscious sleep.

edit on 29-7-2018 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: DreamerOracle
a reply to: St Udio
I do requests so yes I often relocate my targets... Although predominantly two years prediction differential I do get some that are within months, hours or days. The quickest happen while I'm just doing mundane stuff awake. I'll see somebody OR... my cats enter the room or hear them talking to me and answer only to be replied with silence. Around 5 to 10 minutes later the persons or animals enter the room and indeed the topic or question is asked.
I have even stood thinking about things and my wife entered the room and answered that question I was thinking about and here's the kicker... She knew she had said it but couldn't understand why...

I limit my deep thoughts and question to times when I'm alone or within my conscious sleep.

could I request one?

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: mazamure

As long as it has nothing to do with the lottery
those kinds of requests get old and if I could I'd actually be rich by now... but sadly there seems to be a rule to it. Please ask away.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   

As long as it has nothing to do with the lottery
those kinds of requests get old and if I could I'd actually be rich by now... but sadly there seems to be a rule to it. Please ask away.
lol it's never about things like that no matter how much people ask. Just a general reading I guess, my family has these gods that have hated me since before I was born so I've always been curious why. Just who am I , what am I and where am I heading kind of thing. I've been treated like a monster most of my existence even though I try to be good so I'm just curious why I guess. Also I have these de ja Vu where I see what's happened and the consequences if they happen down the line what do they mean? Is it predictive or are things repeating? Just whatever you can glean about anything I'm fine with thanks

edit on 2-8-2018 by mazamure because: Added a thing

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

I can certainly have a look into that for you... I will sleep on it.

Todays was quite a chilling image... 3rd August 2018 DB: A gravestone with large bold numbers and letters on it, "4TH JULY 2022".

edit on 3-8-2018 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Well, I've not had much joy as yet all I have had as yet was as follows.
1.Crime Scene.
2.Missing Link.
3.A person in a black cap, work uniform.
4.A hillside landscape with mixed trees and white-walled houses on it.

I don't even know if they are linked but I will keep going and give it a week.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Well, I've not had much joy as yet all I have had as yet was as follows.
1.Crime Scene.
2.Missing Link.
3.A person in a black cap, work uniform.
4.A hillside landscape with mixed trees and white-walled houses on it.

I don't even know if they are linked but I will keep going and give it a week.

weird thanks for trying.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Hi ATS

Todays DB: 8th August 2018; I was looking out of my window, watching a very bad storm... lightning, the whole nine. The lightning struck a range of tree, a river close by had burst its banks. The trees still upright and in the ground started to move. Large sections of the land began to break away and float away crashing into each other. The house shook and the ground our houses were on also began to drift off into the torrent. Elephants and other wildlife ran in terror as the land mass our house was on began to swallow up everything in its path. It came to a stop on a hillside but close to a group of big cats agitated and very aggressive...

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Hi
Please keep going. I feel there is something with you. I always find myself looking forward to your posts even if they don't relate to me much.
And thanks for being.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: DreamerOracle

Hi Dreamer Oracle !

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

Hi Dreamer Oracle !

originally posted by: Nononobutyes
Hi
Please keep going. I feel there is something with you. I always find myself looking forward to your posts even if they don't relate to me much.
And thanks for being.

I'm still here :-) no worries... Just been busy with my poorly wife and DIY.

I did have a rather important DB the other day and whether to share it or not left me in a quandary, will I cause the event by alerting the person in question, or even should I change events or just observe... A quandary and sometimes quite the burden but nothing I can't handle.

The DBs of late as follows, of which I didn't post until I had thought about it.

1. A sun expanding... or a very large sun burp across a large portion of the surface of the sun. I was sitting above it when it happened.
2. Bruno Mars dies in an accident, not too clear about how but it was something he owned that wasn't checked or safe. Mechanical??? Like I said not too clear.
3. And to repeat my DB of note this year... A Tomb Stone with a date on it 4TH JULY 2022

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Hello

Today DB 19th September 2018: A jet fighter trying to take off tumbles off to the side of the runway. It may have been attacked as it tried to take off??
I've been searching for the exact type an SU35... What stood out was the nose but then America also have a similar model.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Hello ATS

Another DB... I have intentionally been keeping less busy to increase my PD's... so here's another.

21/09/2018: I was on the edge of a huge sinkhole/crater?(a couple of miles wide) and to the left-hand side lava erupted down into the hole, a lot of people were caught in the flow, some trying to help those caught only to die themselves. The people around told me, "we have two active volcanoes in this region"(place marker?) The people were of Oriental or Polynesian... I only managed to catch the backs of their necks as they were taken in the most horrific way by the flow. Limbs of one man trying to save his mother sticking out of the lava twitching until they were still and fell limp onto the lave only to be consumed. It was very upsetting. The sinkhole had a complex or machine at its centre but that may not have been important, I don't know.

So I'm going to look for regions that match the description today.
edit on 21-9-2018 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Hi ATS,

My latest was cut short... very short...

26/09/2018 DB: Benjamin Netanyahu...

Just the name, as I said cut short but I will go back when I'm not so busy... Life, Deadlines you know the deal.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Hello ATS

An audible DB today: Two men discussing surfing (I guess) "I rode the wave longer than you"! then I heard a gunshot.

Not a lot of details but then it was only sound, no images.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Hello ATS

So I'll start this with the dream and end it with a question... Last night as I awoke I got a DB, as follows; I was on a bus in America and I was looking out of the left side of the bus, towers of smoke reached up to a smoke-filled sky and suddenly a missile hit the ground off in the distance. The sky was red like it was on fire, the air burned as you breathed, the people on the bus were frightened with a mix of crying and horror as they watched from where the bus came from had been utterly destroyed by another strike. A woman was hysterically crying and kept saying, "my baby", "my baby"... She had left her child at home with someone while she went on the bus to the shops/stores. It was and is incredibly upsetting for me to relay this but you will understand why as I continue. I heard voices not on the bus but a kind of listening in to a conversation many miles away in another country all the while I was on the bus... they said, "we had no choice we had to retaliate". It seems to me like this was a retaliatory strike and the US had done something bad enough to warrant such a retaliation. I couldn't stay asleep so I awoke, very much broken up at this point, it was so horrific......... So I stayed awake a for about 10 minutes and then tried to go back to sleep, unfortunately, it wasn't over, the woman I mentioned earlier was back she was pleading with me to tell her(herself today???) to take her baby with her, she kept saying, "promise me, promise me please...please, please promise me as she was crying"... oh my god this is so hard to type......... I awoke again and stayed awake for an hour only to return to a conversation between what I gathered was the initial cause of the retaliation, two American men talking and one said to the other, "I was inspired by Olman(Orman, Aulman, Ullman)"... similar sounding name. I awoke again and waited a few minutes but while trying to go to sleep all I could hear and see were the voices and images of millions upon millions of people, I couldn't make head nor tail of anything and it had left me with a serious headache which has lasted most of today. So that question I mentioned... The Promise... wth do I do about that? Share this in my usual places or think bigger? I'm checking that name mentioned now. If there are errors, my apologies... this was hard to type.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 05:29 AM
link   
As you could gather the coach/bus was in complete chaos and the lady in question was the one voice that was louder than the rest as all the others were more gasps of horror and crying. The name mentioned in the 3rd return to the dream scenario in question was of two American Politicians being quite cynical about some action they took(taking inspiration from someone called Orlman/Ullman) that caused the initial event that leads to retaliation, an attack that had left those taking the retaliation no choice... the feeling of utter sorrow of the decision to retaliate had been taken, the feeling they gave off as they said it was of pure sorrow and regret at what they now had to to do, "We had no choice" almost apologetic(Not American)...
The lady in question when I returned to sleep was instant on entering REM, like she was waiting for me to... reconnect, only a voice, pleading with me to promise to somehow make herself know today to always have her baby with her??? but a mothers despair wouldn't even contemplate that task or how hard it may be when her child is the one at risk... A mothers instinct.

Yes, this is a prediction, I had it as I began to come out of my sleep state... and then continued to have more information as I tried to return to normal sleep... two more times.

I can describe the view of the land quite well as it is etched into my brain due to the circumstances... I will endeavour to do so shortly.
So a description of the landscape as from the various bus windows and peoples accents...

People on the bus and the two later Politicians were American...

The landscape and other details: Flat dry and desert-like, behind the bus were rocky outcrops with a road that went next to them going back to a large town, in front was an even bigger town/city as the woman in question was going shopping for the day and needed a bus ride to get there... Couldn't see the town or city in either direction but the glow from where the town was had lit up the sky orange. As we looked out to the left there were plumes of smoke coming from the ground 5 or 6... I'd say a launch site maybe? As I looked up at the glowing smokey sky I watched an incoming missile strike that position where the columns of smoke arose. I would say it was either a VERY LARGE bomb or a small nuke... but the one that took out her town and made the sky red must have been a nuke??

That's as close as I can describe it.
You know what the disturbing factor is in all this... It may be tied to other dreams of late :-(

e.g October/November/December 2010/February 2011 in that order: Powerstation in the foreground and a mushroom cloud in the background, A beach scene with big waves hitting the shore but the waves had sharks in them, eating people on the beach... oriental people, A low harbour and the sea all choppy and the air above it buzzing with electricity and then finally 2 words merely weeks before "BIG EARTHQUAKE"...Japan Earthquake and Tsunami
edit on 14-10-2018 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Red sky like what's described here? www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 04:47 AM
link   

The sky was filled with rolling thick smoke and it was indeed red with fire, so it could I suppose look like a liquid.
Furthermore, I found most of the "signs" seem to mirror in some way my own end times predictions... Humans hunting humans for food, starvation, militias and what it describes after could explain my final extinction prediction as of when getting the dream although it stated extinction, I felt it didn't mean total? The extinction of this "Age" or as described in the 4th sign, the death of man as we know it today... Very interesting read thank you.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join