It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure is coming guys followed by first contact

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Bullsnip......pure crap.

These threads are a penny a dozen. Channeling.....lolololololol. Enough already with this crap.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by Watts

WHOOAAA!! WALL O' TEXT... tl;dr

Then you shouldn't have posted.

You shouldn't have failed to realize walls of text without paragraph breaks are a strain on the eyes and shouldn't be encouraged or defended. At least my post had an ounce of relevance, that being he may have decided to edit in proper breaks. Your reply brought nothing at all.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I believe you
and I feel it whole heartedly!
I know its coming and it will be magnificent,

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Disclosure from benevolent beings would be on an individual basis after an individual has chosen to pursue the subject and prepared him/herself for a personal encounter. Public disclosure is something I consider to be evil, individuals would no longer have the choice of believing or not, this would not be about free will. Everyone should have the choice between living a 'normal' life - work, family and kids, or choosing something different much like religion or faith or experiences with ET's, whether it is real or not, it is real to the person who pursues the subject.

Revealing themselves adressing a group rather than an individual would show the ET's have little respect for the individual, it's somewhat odd especially for American society which values the individual to want such a communist like approach for disclosure.
edit on 12/8/2011 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfly79

Individual....

That's one of the strangest comments I've read. I mean, these ARE possibly living breathing beings....not a 'religion', please understand the difference and values upon what 'religion' are founded on. It's that fear and guilt instilled by 'religion' that causes half that mind-set, if not all. It's also possible the LIE that is being revealed to the population by them....and we have a right to know our real history, regardless of whether people are 'comfortable' with the idea. The truth is NEVER easy.

I'm sure the beings do care about the general consensus...and I'm sure they appreciate how pathetically weak-minded and fragile we are that something such as the revelation of actual beings from another planet or dimension would cause said 'religions' to break down. People would probably commit suicide, it would be utter chaos.

What a fantastically developed planet we are....we represent the pinnacle of self-centred, materialistic and absolutely careless 'intelligent' life.
edit on 12-8-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Haven't you heard a wall o' text keeps the trolls away?

just kidding.

I am not psycic this is just my intuitive feeling. Its hard to get into why I feel so strongly towards this without getting somewhat spiritual on you guys. WAIT BEFORE YOU REACT, people too often tend to link the word 'spiritual' with religion whether it be subconsiously or conciously. If you find yourself becoming turned off by the word spiritual you have been misled and brainwashed in its definition because I do beleive spirituality is EVERY beings true nature. I might call it interdimensionality for those of you who can't stand the word spiritual.

I beleive that Earth was seeded with life by benevolent beings, I beleive it was intendent to be a POSITIVE, UPLIFTING experiment that has been continously tampered with by 'malevolent' extraterrestrials. I feel as though there have been many more advanced civilizations in the past that have strived for the same goal of 'ascension' or the raising of vibrations to the point to where they trancend the physical. In some way or another they were misled and eventually had their free will tampered with by malevolent advanced beings of other planets that did not have their best interests. To me, in an example, the malevolent advanced beings would be like the older kid standing outside the school house, and as the younger kids walk home from he tries to sell them drugs. He tries to convince them how harmless the drugs are and how both him and the kids can benifit from doing buisness with eachother..the kid might be weary in the begining but eventually he gives into temptation and buys some of these drugs...as time goes on he becomes addicted and wants more drugs but he's running out of money so he makes a deal to begin to sell drugs(in this case lies, manipulation..and so on) with the older dealer to his fellow classmates that way he continues to get his fix.

Not exactly the same.. but I do feel like this is a decent metaphor. Anyway, here we are again, those in power tempted by the older kid..they want what he has drugs (technology, information etc) , money and power. That being said some drugs may be benificial but you should be 'old and mature enough' before you try them or they could ruin your development.

I feel that the benevolent beings have had enough of their experiment being tampered with, since they do not interfere with free will they have stayed at a distance watching and hoping we don't ruin ourselves again but we obviously, as a civilization have been spiraling downward for a while. I feel that the benevolent beings see an opportunity for us to raise our vibrations, something is happening to the universe that is allowing this to happen (I still don't fully understand this part). This is a once in a looooong time chance for us as a human race to clean up our act and raise our vibrations to the point where we eventually transcend the physical.

Now I do beleive that these benevolent beings take orders from higher up, they want to become better, more knowledgable just as some of us do..so what better way to learn from someone 'in a higher grade'? (of existence). I feel that there is truly a Divine Plan that intends for this experiment to come to an end and the goal finally met. I feel as though the Creator itself intends for us to end this vicous cycle therefore making an exception to the interference of free will. No longer will these malevolent beings be alowed to tamper with the human race..we have the right to choose what our desitiny shall be ourselves without being LITERALLY brainwashed and mislead through genetic, psycological, and biological manipulation.

These benevolent beings can only help so much when most of the human race isn't aware of their existence. They must make their presence known to be able to help DIRECTLY and work WITH US to clean up our act, I beleive they have all the answers we need in this time of crisis (I don't mean to give the impression that this will be an easy process or that things will be done for us). So in a nutshell to properley and truthfully disclose the existence of these benevolent extraterrestrial beings is not simply that.. it will literally transform society. People will ask question untill they get answers..eventually I beleive ships will uncloak themselves and it will be a gradual process from there that will eventually lead to MASS first contact that I do think will happen before the end of 2012 but thats just my intuitive guess not a prediction. The people who are comfortable with these beings will be contacted first, they will serve as assurance for those in fear. To be in contact with advance benevolent beings that have been with us from the start is to find out about WHY we are here HOW we got here and what the true nature of the Universe is.

I think we all knew.. or should I say KNOW subconsiously why we are here but something to do with being born on this planet gives us amnesia of our purpose in the Infinite. As I said I feel that through a Divine Plan this MUST happen as it is the will of the Creator or the All That Is. There will be exceptions in the free-will 'law', and only for the benifit of mankind, as you cannot exist in the higher dimensions with mal-intention. Don't you guys feel the energies building up? something is happening energetically..things are changing.

For those who are doubtfull because they are judging the future by the past, I feel this will no longer be sufficient, we are at a turning point in Earth and Human history where things are changing and I beleive we are going to see and experience things that most humans couldn't even dream, including me. As for when the government will disclose this information..I am fully confident public disclosure will happen before the end of 2011 but feel strongly it will happen in the next few months.

Thanks for the support.

Edit: I forgot to mention, along the lines of free will, there are enough people asking for change and answers now in the World to make this possible.
edit on 13-8-2011 by ZacharyW because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I also want to clarify:

Now that I think about it, the metaphor given is a little shaky but I hope you all got the Idea

also

I am not a beleiver in the 2012 ascension date, So just because I think that mass first contact will happen before then has nothing to do with the popular beleive of dec. 2012 being the date everyone magically ascends. No, raising your vibration is something you have to work for no date or galactic alignment will do it for you. I do however beleive there is an important galactic alignment happening around that time that will be eaiser for the human race to handle energetically if we are all on the same page about what is happening. I am not part of the 'New Age' movement, I am part of the 'Wake up to the true nature of your existence' movement
I am still waking up myself.

Channelers and listeners of those channels need to use discernment. As a whole the accuracy of channeling I beleive is in its infancy. Some people think they are channeling benevolent beings while they are being mislead, some are just straight up concious liars. Im not saying everything these channelers are saying is correct.. what I'm saying is there is an overall message that is too obvious to ignore. There is all kinds of advice being given through these channels that would serve absolutley no purpose but to benifit those listening. Some of these channelers are not even aware of eachother yet they convey the exact same or a very similar message. I have been very doubtfull in the past which has led me to do ALOOOT of thinking. I do not consider myself gullible and have come to a conclusion... which I have stated.

take care guys.
edit on 13-8-2011 by ZacharyW because: more typos

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Hey Zach...thats not a wall of text...thats a Novel !!

As evident by most posts, you simian Humans will accept all these "Off Worlders" as Gods, and fall right into the same trap. Once you believe they are superior or Gods, You are under there control. Just replace the current superstitious Religions with the "Super Alien", that is going to "Save you" and "take you away to a better place"....
Yeah...probably to eat you.

As Dorothy said.."Theres No Place Like Home"...isnt that right Toto?.

Earth is your Home, you may just have to fight to keep it that way one day.
(and yes, even if that means teaming up with the Saurans (ie Reptoids) who live underground, its their Planet too)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ZacharyW

I haven’t spoken with any extra-dimensional beings lately but I do find it interesting that channels like bio and lifetime are suddenly being filled with documentaries with the topic of ufo’s and extraterrestrials. But then again most of the shows on TLC and such are reality style and don’t have much learning potential to them, so maybe it’s a mix up.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
The op is a follower of the Sheldan Nidle Paoweb cult, dispenser of fake ET channelings.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by gort51
Hey Zach...thats not a wall of text...thats a Novel !!

As evident by most posts, you simian Humans will accept all these "Off Worlders" as Gods, and fall right into the same trap. Once you believe they are superior or Gods, You are under there control. Just replace the current superstitious Religions with the "Super Alien", that is going to "Save you" and "take you away to a better place"....
Yeah...probably to eat you.

As Dorothy said.."Theres No Place Like Home"...isnt that right Toto?.

Earth is your Home, you may just have to fight to keep it that way one day.
(and yes, even if that means teaming up with the Saurans (ie Reptoids) who live underground, its their Planet too)
Gort: Why so much fear? I'm speaking of interdimensionals of higher realms. It is my understanding you can't exist in a higher realm with mal intentions because to exist there is to prove you have lived through Love (I already see you all romanticizing my definition and I say STOP RIGHT there. I'm speaking of true Love unconditional Love) and compassion..you have a higher understanding of the Creator/God/All That Is and see the Divinity that exists in all beings, you see yourself in all beings, why would you hurt part of yourself? I beleive MOST of conciousnss to reside in these realms so why focus on the few malevolent beings? These benevolent beings will gain your trust over time and you will see that they have no intention to conquer, for that is a savage way of life................ People who forsee a negative alien invasion, to me, are just as much if not more brainwashed than the average person (no offense, honestly). FEAR HAS BRAINWASHED YOU. You have been conditioned to live in hostility and fear and ATS in many ways is supporting this habbit for many, sometimes I think it does more damage than good.

Scud:I am not a part of any cult, I have mixed feelings about sheldon nide..I tend to avoid him in general. Besides isn't that somthing you would rather ask me than state as fact as if you know me like the back of your hand? I see posts like yours all over ATS and they will get you nothing but negative reactions, so if thats what your seeking great. If not I would reccomend a different strategey for conversation. Ask yourself why you feel you have to put me in a category. Why must everything be put in a category? the human mind thats why...This is my opinion and I am not a part of any group...I don't follow one specific line of information, if it sits right with me I will explore it more...

edit on 14-8-2011 by ZacharyW because: typos

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Well I assumed you are a follower/believer of sheldan nidle because just about everything you said in your original post sounds extremely similar to things sheldan says.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by IEtherianSoul9
You've been listening to Canibus too much lol. I'm kidding, but yeah hopefully they do show up and hit the reset button. We need a new beginning with a fresh start.

People always want someone else to do all the hard work. Whether it's Ron Paul or aliens, it amounts to the same thing; wanting somebody else to do everything for you, so that you can stay in front of the TV or computer screen.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ZacharyW

I wouldn't be surprised if
Official Disclosure...Comes AFTER forst contact..(:

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
This is the person OP is most likely speaking of...

His name is Bashar. He has been channeling for over 20 years and seems to be legit as his message has never been discredited

Watch it all and come to your own conclusions

I do believe in his message as it resonates as true.

edit on 15/8/11 by sirric because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Scud: That may be but the best kind of disinfo is mixed with truth...im not saying he is purposly spreading disinfo because I don't know.. but his messages paint a picture that these beings are doing all of the work for us. There is NO self-impowerment message being given through him...and I've read his books..thats when I decided to cut him off from my interests. I beleive he makes victims out of his listeners and puts people under the impression that 'its ok to be lazy, we'll do the work for you'. Meanwhile #s hitting the fan...you know what Im saying? to me thats a sneaky, smart way to confuse people.

and to petrus: If you are talking to me thats not the message I am giving. If you really take the time to listen, these channels are giving excelent advice on self improvment and self empowerment. And when I said they were going to help us...I'm not saying they will do all the work for us because we need to learn our own lessons.

Like I said I'm not talking about one specific channel, I don't follow one line of info. I've listened to bashar a few times but I'm not soley focused on him. The collective message is what sticks out to me..there are too many average people with nothing to gain involved for this to be a hoax.

edit:
wutz4town: Hey, may be..we'll see man.
edit on 16-8-2011 by ZacharyW because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Inconceivable
It would be incredible if disclosure comes soon, as I think it will help unite people here on Earth!
Thanks!!!

That is something I am not really sure about....why...?

I know a very decent family with educated people and kept them in high regard...until their daddy died.

What I am trying to say is that all nations will be after their own interest/goodies and do not want to be left out.

As above, so below....or was it as below so above...?
edit on 16-8-2011 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Cattle think we are benevolent all the way to the slaughterhouse. traveling great distance and expending capital (money) to do so has only one sensible outcome.... conquering resources

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I am not here to convert anyone. I will leave this thread on a wait and see note. We will see...only 'time' will tell

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I don't think that they will totally tell us that their are beings more intelligent then us. I believe that they will come off saying that they found bacteria or some other single cell organism and ease our way into it for a few more years.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join