It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure is coming guys followed by first contact

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Boy I can't wait for the day when channeled information can finally be proven to be valid. No I don't have any friends in NASA or any top secret documents to prove my statement but I will say that I consider myself to be extremely intuitive and I have to say channeled information WILL be proven accurate. For those with me who have been listening to channeled info (from credible channelers of course) from extra-dimensional beings you have probably heard lately that disclosure is going to happen soon and guess what I STRONGLY believe this to be true. I put this topic in the gray area because I can only speak of my experience and I am confident that disclosure is going to happen very VERY soon...followed by first contact which I believe will happen not too long after that, but I don't know how long after. Not necessarily because the gov. wants it to happen but because IT HAS TO HAPPEN. I'm not talking about project blue beam, oh how some ATSers would die before they focus on something positive. Im talking about benevolent beings that have always and always will love us, revealing themselves to the mass public. Its going to happen...soon...period...no proof just intuition.
The NWO is not going to succeed, ATS, its time to let go of the fear mongering..the ones in power have failed...thats not to say they wont try to pull a few stunts..but in the end...my friends they have failed, failed, failed. BE PATIENT...it gets worse before it gets better, disclosure and first contact will cause fear for those who don't understand and it will give the ones in power a new opportunity to try and solidify the fear some ATSers will do equal damage.

I agree with the statement talk is cheap so I say,wait and see

Thanks for your time.

edit on 11-8-2011 by ZacharyW because: more typo's Im quite excited can't you tell?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
You are either going to be ridiculed or ignored, but I stand with you. The more positive energy you put out the better. As for all the fear mongering, I totally agree, there can be no truth with fear. I also think intuition and our cognitive discerning abilities are our best friends when it comes to knowing what's what.

The forces of light are going to win in this millennium. All the best to you my friend.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
All I can really say is that I do concur. Nice to know others around here are on the same page.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ZacharyW

You've been listening to Canibus too much lol. I'm kidding, but yeah hopefully they do show up and hit the reset button. We need a new beginning with a fresh start.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Two questions.. Your obviously not the first to claim "disclosure" soon so i ask you then what makes you so confident that this will happen. You also say very soon as if you know a specific time frame do you? Thanks for your responses.
edit on 11-8-2011 by violentz313 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-8-2011 by violentz313 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZacharyW
Boy I can't wait for the day when channeled information can finally be proven to be valid. No I don't have any friends in NASA or any top secret documents to prove my statement but I will say that I consider myself to be extremely intuitive and I have to say channeled information WILL be proven accurate. For those with me who have been listening to channeled info (from credible channelers of course) from extra-dimensional beings you have probably heard lately that disclosure is going to happen soon and guess what I STRONGLY believe this to be true. I put this topic in the gray area because I can only speak of my experience and I am confident that disclosure is going to happen very VERY soon...followed by first contact which I believe will happen not too long after that, but I don't know how long after. Not necessarily because the gov. wants it to happen but because IT HAS TO HAPPEN. I'm not talking about project blue beam, oh how some ATSers would die before they focus on something positive. Im talking about benevolent beings that have always and always will love us, revealing themselves to the mass public. Its going to happen...soon...period...no proof just intuition.
The NWO is not going to succeed, ATS, its time to let go of the fear mongering..the ones in power have failed...thats not to say they wont try to pull a few stunts..but in the end...my friends they have failed, failed, failed. BE PATIENT...it gets worse before it gets better, disclosure and first contact will cause fear for those who don't understand and it will give the ones in power a new opportunity to try and solidify the fear some ATSers will do equal damage.

I agree with the statement talk is cheap so I say,wait and see

Thanks for your time.

edit on 11-8-2011 by ZacharyW because: more typo's Im quite excited can't you tell?

WHOOAAA!! WALL O' TEXT... tl;dr

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Even though this is a lame-arse excuse, (and this is only if you believe all the channelled information etc) but a reason why a definitive date has never been disclosed about DISCLOSURE is the very sensitive nature of said disclosure.
IF someone on the "good" side was to say we are going to make everyone happy on X-date, then you can be sure that EVERYONE on the "bad" side will either cause as much fear and terror before and on that date.
If I can speak for OP as I speak for myself, this is just a feeling, and a hope. Even though everyone argues "oh this has happened before in history - look at this, this and this" that is unfair to say, because everything is constantly different, and constantly changing, the only thing that has stayed constant in our feeble existence is the bad stuff, war, pestilence, fear and disinformation. It is because of our ever growing awareness of these things that a change is coming, can't you simply feel it?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Watts

WHOOAAA!! WALL O' TEXT... tl;dr

Then you shouldn't have posted.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a paragraph is worth a thousand words. (well , compared to a wall of txt).
i didnt read past the first sentance, and i dont think many others will until you edit your post.
i know your american an' all, but atleast try.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
First contact? You mean first publicly announced first contact.
Holloman AFB 1964 or 1969 look it up.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Zachary, I gave you a star and flag because I like what you said. It would be incredible if disclosure comes soon, as I think it will help unite people here on Earth, knowing that we are not alone on this little blue marble, and that we are part of something greater on a universal scale!

Please share more of your feelings of when and how this disclosure may occur.

Thanks!!!

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
skeptical but there has been alot of NASA forthcoming about water then dna on asteroids, might be testing the waters and see if people are concerned or not

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Interesting post Zach. I have mixed feelings & theories about disclosure, & unfortunately most are negative... some extremely negative!

oh, & btw...
What a sad indictment of the attention span of some people.... apparently, a little over 300 words is now classed as a wall of text?

Maybe a crayon drawing would have been more appropriate for some of our younger viewers?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Channelled information, so far, is notoriously inaccurate. I believe in non-human intelligences. I'm just sure they are NOT our loving space brothers.

One of the main pieces of evidence that this is true, is the fact that channelers have been left with egg on their face time and time and time again when they have been "given" predictions to share.

The rest of the channelled messages can't really be checked can they? I mean all the stuff about vibration and ascension etc.

Be careful who you let borrow your body and influence your mind. I thinks that's good advice.

For those of you that are in true shamanistic contact, I challenge you to get one truthful prediction out of these beings no matter what thought-form they're cloaking themselves with. You can't because they all lie and at some point will lead you astray.

The following vid series was produced by a Christian organization, but many of the people interviewed are not. I think you will find it interesting and informative no matter if you are pro or con on the channeling issue.

The author interviewed--Joe Fisher--took his own life on May 9th, 2001 and had stated "they" never left him alone even after he stopped channeling.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ZacharyW

First of all, can I ask which channelled material you are currently listening to?

Secondly, I am getting very close to understanding this all, and I am getting further and further away from the 'love' aspect and actually revealing more and more the 'illusion' that seems to be happening.

Benevolent beings. I think these beings are the same beings, and they choose to be benevolent to us because it serves their purpose to do so.

Further to the above, the channelled material I have been reading is:

A book called 'New teachings for an Awakening humanity'
Texts called: The Pheonix Journals (over 150 journals with nearly if not more than 120 pages per journal)
Another text, although not 'channelled': The Terra Papers by Robert Morning Sky
Channelled material from the Cassiopeans.

They have opened my eyes BUT they have also given me reason to question a lot of what is spoken about. Really, what has done this is Robert Morning Sky's The Terra Papers.

If you apply his papers to what is happening, you know that these beings have almost every conceivable power, creating yet another illusion of providing an idea of future freedom is well within their capability.

The Cassiopeains state that disclosure will happen because (now brace yourselves people because this all sounds too eerily familiar) a 'cluster' of comets bringing 32 million Nephilim here to attack us, riding on a 'Wave' that the Cassiopeans themselves are also riding on, although in a higher density.

In the end, I think we are slaves, and our purpose is nothing more than to be the workers of this planet. Originally to just mine minerals because the Annunaki got sick of the high output required by the Orions.
edit on 11-8-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
With all the topics of late, stating that the Vatican, Canada, are disclosing UFO information, you could be correct.

I have a question. I may get attacked for it - but here goes:

How do you know the "good" from the "bad"?

With all the "accounts" I have read, if they are true, there are different 'species'.

How would you know if you could trust one?

Just curious, sorry if its a dumb quesiton

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I'm confused. How will they disclose themselves? Are they going to hijack tv stations or something? and by channeler....you mean like a possesion over someone and they (the ETs) talk thru them? And once they have, are they going to make sure that person is some place where millions will hear their message? I'm really not trying to be a smartypants here. Oh, and what is the purpose of their disclosure? Someone may have mentioned it, but obviously I missed it.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
One man has stated the same in a book.
Stan Fullham, Canadian air force officer retired,(recently deceased too)wrote from channelled info about disclosure to happen by 2014 or sooner.
He claims that the UFOs will be a common sight in our skys as they clean the atmosphere of pullutants.
Stan died before fukijima nuke accident.....so did not know about it.
I thought of his predictions as to the atmosphere cleaning by space ships when it happened .....
There are others who have contacted the aliens through channelling too
Wilbur Smith was one....though he claimed it was telepathic contact so im not sure if thats the same.
as i think channelling is kinda one way.....
at least for the channeller or channelee....??
Smith had two way contact.
The prediction by stanly was also that they (aliens ) will be in front of the UN by 2013. and speak to the members there....
Its from the group they call themselves the ascendors i think.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Surely disclosure implies that first contact has already occurred and is being withheld from the public.

I personally believe that the problem with disclosure is that we have known about these "others" for most of human history and ascribe some sort of "spiritual" interpretation to our understanding of them.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Well even if these "nephilim" you speak of (idk what that is if you'd like to enlighten me please :-) do come, it's not like they can stop the harvest or the ascension of our souls if were on our way to positive density... Right?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join