It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something is brewing in U.S.A ! FEMA IS BUSY

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I guess there could be a connection ... somehing is going to happen soon, I been trying to look for patterns.
I belive the elite have created alot of confusion on purpose. But I belive the truth is hidden within the confusion. But I need the help of ATS to find the truth.

The big question is, what does FEMA/NASA know that we dont.

Is It Strange That FEMA Wants to Buy 140 Million Packaged Meals with a Shelf Life Only 36 Months?
www.abovetopsecret.com...
NASA Sends Internal Memo ~ Family/Personal Preparedness Plan Dated Today June 10 ~ What The ?!?!?
High Alert as Third Solar Storm Hurtles Towards Earth
www.pakalertpress.com...
Pentagon Deploying 20,000 Troops In U.S.

FEMA has scheduled a test of its nation wide emergency broadcast on the same day that Asteroid YU55 passes very close to both the Moon and Earth. I compiled this video @12:42am Thursday July 28th 2011. (just mentioning it because I know some idiots are going to steal my video and claim it as their own. You can use this video, but give credit where credit is due for the find . . to me) Conspiracy theorists should remember the whole 9/11 fiasco with FEMA running tests on that day also. Do with it what you want, i thought it was interesting because of the relative conspiracy theories that were already in circulation.

Pentagon to deploy 20,000 troops inside the u.s. in the case of civil unrest, terrorist attack, space danger, economic collapse and or you name it. Elenin, levy and honda aren't enough.Nibiru? Oh and don't forget asteroid yuy55. What the hell do they have up their elite sleeve next?

Warning!!! WHY Would FEMA hire 50K Security Officers for a Harmless Exercise in Madrid Fault Line?

In the first 50 days of this year we have experienced everything, floods, earthquakes, volcanoes, meteors, mass animal deaths, and snow storms. These things do occur but they never occur all at the same time. This, at least for me, raises many flags. But when you add these things to the actions of those in charge, you can only come to one solution. Nibiru is coming and they are preparing to same themselves. I believe that people have the right to know what is coming so they can prepare as best they can. The problem is that those in charge are worried you may overpower them to save yourselves and they need to secure there riches and their families before they tell you anything, if at all. Extinction Level Event Notable Impact Nemesis = ELENIN the forerunner of Nibiru...

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

I think they might be preparing for either one of these possibilities:

1) The public outcry when the US Economy collapses...officially.
2) They are preparing for an Asteroid/Comet Impact possibly on the date 9th November 2011.
3) Yellowstone erupting? Who knows, its overdue an eruption anyways!

edit on 11-8-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

sweet the super-sized fearmonger bundle, I've been looking for this. How much for the whole package?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Dammed if you do dammed if you dont, right?

1) if they wern't prepared, they would be dammed!
2) they are preparing now, they are dammed?

I don't get it. Which is it?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
140 million storage food, and us population is 311,966,635. so that is almost half of the population. What if they trying to save the survivals, to used them as slaves. If elenin is real, this can be their chance to depopulate the people without having their hands dirty. argh... i dont really know for sure, maybe it good intention, just enjoy your life as of now i guess is best option haha =]

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
As for the prepackaged food ... it appears that the order went in on January 20th 2011 and was cancelled on January 27th 2011.

www.fbo.gov...
edit on 11-8-2011 by underduck because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by tienn93
140 million storage food, and us population is 311,966,635. so that is almost half of the population. What if they trying to save the survivals, to used them as slaves. If elenin is real, this can be their chance to depopulate the people without having their hands dirty. argh... i dont really know for sure, maybe it good intention, just enjoy your life as of now i guess is best option haha =]

Uhmmm.....140.000.000 (meals) / 36 months (1 meal a day) = 127853 people eating one meal a day for 36 months. Or did you think they were planning on a catastrophy that will only last one day??

no, it's a very small portion of the population that gets to eat.

Peace

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

It's called saving the human race. If they don't do it, who will? The age of aquarius is quickly approaching.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
They might just be proactive. I know, it would be unprecedented, but having been bitten in the ass before, perhaps they have learned a lesson.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I have never been able to figure out the Yellowstone thing. I mean the first eruption was 2.1 million years ago. Then approxiamately 800,000 years later it blew again at 1.3 million years ago. Then it finally blew again 640,000 years ago which would be about 600,000 years from the last erupition. So not sure how they get the figure that it erupts every 600,000 years and we are over due.even if you average out the previous gaps its about 700,000. So that is one that just gets me because it seems the time frame for eruptions changes upon the person that is trying to prove the point.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

I have seen on ATS a breakdown of 7,000,000 people two meals a day for a week. Sorry, don't have a link, but you could search for it.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Let’s look at the most rational explanation.

We are coming upon Hurricane Season.

This describes all these actions.

And it makes since. No imagination needed.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by kellynap43

Let’s look at the most rational explanation.

We are coming upon Hurricane Season.

This describes all these actions.

And it makes since. No imagination needed.

+1, the simplest explanation is most often the correct one.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Just so you can add to the list. The US is begining to take Mexico and the drug cartels serious. The US is now operating on the other side of the border in large numbers. By having troops in the US they can be ready if drug lords try to create mayhem when operations take a real turn at fighting in Mexico. The troops are being prepared now, They will be in place soon. The war could end quick or be a major out break of chaos on both sides of the border.

www.borderlandbeat.com...

The Mexican government is acknowledging that U.S. intelligence agents operate in Mexican territory to help combat drug cartels, but refused to discuss a report they have been posted to a base in northern Mexico and have helped in interrogations, wiretaps and running informant networks.

The participation of U.S. agents and the designation of a new U.S. ambassador, Anthony Wayne, whose last posting was Afghanistan, has raised concerns that America may view Mexico as an Afghan-style battleground.

Mexico has already acknowledged it allows U.S. drones to conduct non-piloted surveillance flights over Mexican territory, though it says it “controls” the flights; a Mexican official is present in the drones’ control room.

The New York Times reported over the weekend that CIA agents and former U.S. military personnel are working at a Mexican military base, and that officials have weighed the possibility of sending private military contractors. The use of such contractors in Iraq and Afghanistan was marred by scandals.

Mexico will soon be a war zone. But will that be better than what it already is?

If you don't mind the gore you can see pictures of recent found body from the drug war here.www.borderlandbeat.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by tienn93

I think they are concerned that Elenin might take out the electrical grid. Not to mention it's daddy, Nibiru.

It's coming in!

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
One thing is for certain, there is a glitch in the matrix and everybody feels it. The governments, especially the U.S., are doing unexplainable things. Unexplainable, until you mix in an impending disaster. Then, it all makes sense.

The wars in the middle east are resource grabs for the elite so they can survive in constructed bunkers underground for many years. These bunkers were paid for with the money "lost" from the pentagon and the tax money used to fund secret projects. They're also being paid for with the biggest drug operation in the world in Afghanistan.

The out of control spending by the elites makes sense when you realize there is no intention of paying off the debt. Again, the only thing that logically fits here is the impending disaster scenario.

I could go on and on about the strangeness of the actions by our leaders, but I think I painted a broad enough stroke.

The only question left in my mind is - will the disaster be caused by man or by something else? I promise, if 2011 passes and then 2012 passes without the SHTF, I will forever resign as a conspiracy theorist. So, I have a shelf life of Jan. 1st, 2013. If that day comes and everything is running along as it always has, I'm going to delete my ATS account and never again let my mind stray from the box. Until then, my mind is wide open.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Enlightenme1111

Mother Earth has already begun shifting.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I'd say you better tool up and quick before its too late. you might want to contact these fellas apparently they're trying to save some folks

www.donationplanet.org

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by iforget

sweet the super-sized fearmonger bundle, I've been looking for this. How much for the whole package?

You want fries with that? Please be forewarned I'm rationing the ketchup.

(Sorry, couldn't resist!)

OP, I'd really like to know if my government is hiding information from me concerning some life-altering event. I'd like to be able to say... "Nah, this is America-- that stuff doesn't happen here. Our elected officials are trustworthy because they know they'll be held accountable to We the People, Citizens of The Free World."

I'd like to say those things. I'd like to feel those things. I used to believe those things.

I want my rose-colored glasses back.

new topics

top topics

join