It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giving my time, my heart, and my mind to G-d this weekend

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
As the weekend approaches I'm reminded of my blessings from the L-rd my G-d. Sitting here and typing my heart is opening up to what needs to be done in my life and how I can achieve happiness. Hashem as always been with even though I have rejected his compassion many times throughout my life. I see now what I must do in order to be the friend of Hashem and become a leader in my life for G-d. During this weekend of rest and spiritual growth; I will do my best to study the messages of Hashem in order to understand His love for the world and it's inhabited. Still, I'm not the only one in the world. Jews everywhere in the world! Await the return the Elijah: For Elijah to single the Messiah age is on it's way! World peace, knowledge of G-d, resurrection of the dead, and the return of Israel to Jerusalem. Not the state of Israel. That is not Israel. No where do I the presence of my faith. Hashem is with His people. All the people. Jews and non-Jews. I'm not here to argue about Jesus or Muhammad; or something about Judaism being wrong. You can take that up with my friend Hashem. Yes, I'm not perfect but that is my life in following Hashem who is there to be the best help I can have in my life.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
There is nothing wrong with simply saying GOD. Feel free...... no need to say my L-rd, my G=d. Just say it proudly. !

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by benevolent tyrant
There is nothing wrong with simply saying GOD. Feel free...... no need to say my L-rd, my G=d. Just say it proudly. !

He's quite Jewish and I don't think he's comfortable with writing it down.
best wishes
your friendly neighbourhood Atheist.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Yes I agree. You should be proud to say God. don't let fear stand in your way. That is not a good way to show people your love for him if you can't even spell out his name. Scream it from the mountain tops for everyone to here! God is love. Project that

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I understand where all three of you're coming from. We're supposed to respect the name of G-d. Hashem means "the name" and we also use that.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
That nice you're giving your weekend to god and all..

I'm gonna have some s_x, drink some b__r, smoke some #%€¥, and have some serious fun that I'll most likely regret on Monday.

Happy Weekend!

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Stovokor

Everyone's spiritual! Think about it. Why would beer be here on this Earth? Makes you wonder if beer is a big part of the human life.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManOfGod267

Everyone's spiritual! Think about it. Why would beer be here on this Earth? Makes you wonder if beer is a big part of the human life.

I've thought about it, and respectfully disagree. Beer was not put on the earth..barley and hops evolved here and mans ingenuity and intelligence figured out how to brew the delicious stuff.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Well however it happened. We got drunk and had a marry time with the lady sitting next to us. Hopefully next time we wouldn't wake up with a headache.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ManOfGod267

Yeah man, that first track was sick.... guys got some skills, really very cool.

Never been a huge Nas fan to be honest and wasn't too keen on the 2nd track, but lyrically was good.

Have a good weekend my friend

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Yes, I agree. Real music in fact. Spiritual and feeling. Something to help me during my life!
There are more songs by Nas you know?

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManOfGod267
reply to post by blupblup

There are more songs by Nas you know?

Oh I've heard lots of Nas, just never been a fan.

There were one or two tracks on illmatic and a couple on it was written I liked, but don't like his voice and lyrically not my cup of tea.

I love hip-hop but never been a Nas, Jay-Z or any mainstream hip-hop artist fan TBH, there are a few like ATCQ. De La Soul, (Old) Outkast and Talib Kweli et al... But I'm mostly into more organic, underground stuff.

edit on 12/8/11 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

top topics

join