It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flight from hell... Man pees on child...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
The young man that peed on the girl is 18 and he consumed 8 drinks...I get the impression he consumed some of these drinks on the flight.....I think he was in a blackout.....when he did this.

I hope the girl has the type of mind set and emotional stamina to recover from this...stupid mistake. I hope she has the kind of parents who will intelligently and lovingly support her.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by lokdog

Maybe he was so half asleep he was dreaming he was walking to his own toilet to pee!
I will say, once while sleeping over at a friends I got up to pee and walked the direction I would have been going at my own place. When I got to where my toilet would be, I got ready to do my business. I was awake, but I wasn't....Its really hard to explain.
Its not so easy for a girl to pee so I did ended up hitting the floor before I did any peeing though.

edited to say: I was a child, and not drunk

edit on 11-8-2011 by Htrowklis82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Yes, sleepwalking would do that.

How embarassing for both partys...Really I am not sure what the point in reporting this is overall though beyond perhaps a better monitering system for flight attendants to stop serving intoxicated people...donno.

If he was just sleepwalking, I think the punishment has already been given (being on international news tends to be a bit humiliating...his friends won't stop razzing him for years)...and the kid will bounce back fine so long as someone just laughs with the kid verses turn them into a victim

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

yup blackout had it happen twice to me over 20 yrs ago
haven't had a drink since.

oh and in response about the girl being traumatized:
i think it has more to do with the urinator's "implement"
than receiving a golden shower.

he was charged with indecent exposure not urinating in public.

hopefully it wasn't a "big deal" and she'll get over it soon.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I was thinking about this last night, and ended up doing some research.

People say if he was 18 years old and being served alcohol, that it was illegal. It all depends where they were flying over, and there are generally international rules that apply when in the air.

Also, bearing in mind that the pressure in an aircraft can have huge effects on the consumption of alcohol and it's end results. I didn't stop to think about that yesterday after reading the article. 8 drinks to him may have felt more like 13 in the end, which would explain why he stumbled over to somewhere thinking he was in the bathroom, only to whip it out and pee on someone.

I still think that the staff aboard the airplane should have proper medical training though to handle situations like these.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by windword
I heard this story early this morning. They said the guy was drunk. Wouldn't this be the airline's responsibily to make sure their passengers are sober before boarding, and stay sober during the flight?

Seems the trauma that this girl and her family suffered is going to cost someone, something. And, I bet the guy doing the peeing is now on a "no fly list."

Drunk or not
You know what you do at all time
even if the brain doesnt function full capacity

This man is a pedophile
he should be locked up
who the hell would do that to a 11yrs old girl is a sadic pedo maniac with a side fetish ..

edit on 8/12/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
He was a member of the US ski team development squad and has been kicked off the team!
Also, port authority has decided not to press charges.
www.denverpost.com...

The U.S. Ski Team has dismissed an 18-year-old member of its development squad after he was accused of getting drunk and then urinating on a fellow passenger aboard a JetBlue flight to New York City. Robert "Sandy" Vietze, of Warren, Vt., was detained by police at New York's Kennedy Airport Wednesday morning after arriving on a red-eye flight from Portland, Ore. A spokeswoman for the Port Authority Police said federal prosecutors later decided not to pursue criminal charges. But that didn't get the teen out of trouble.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join