It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have questions for anybody familiar with the Dark Knight Thread....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I wasn't an ats member at the time the person that wrote the thread was an active member but there's some things I've heard people reference out of the thread that coincides with some of my own investigations.I honestly don't have time to read through all the replys in the threads because there are thousands of replies so I'm asking for a brief version Please.....I know the guy was claiming he was informed by a friend of his family that October of this year is supposed to be the approximate date for something and a few other things have led me to believe that September/October are going to be bad for America. I read apachemans sign off today an he seemed to have warned people about the coming months but I never heard his warning just him saying remember I said the time is upon us...What was his warning?? and did anybody ever hear from Dark Knight again???was it ever proved to be a hoax or anything?? I read a lil bit of the thread where he said the military would be behind it all but what exactly is it?? I've been seeing a lot of ufo coverage in the media and I myself have seen some interesting things camping out in the Sierra's and with the increase of sightings and Natural Disasters around the globe I'm getting nervous I'm in the wrong state to make it past the first wave of anything so I'm trying to get a better heads up of what the predictions are...I'm very familiar with Edgar Cayce and from what I understand the only thing that hasn't happened to kick everything off is the pompeii Volcanoe hasn't erupted yet so basically thats the last sign I'm waiting for to head for my safe spot but with the escalation of everything happening so quickly I'm not confident thats the sign I need to get the hell outta California..Does anybody have any knowledge of the warnings these people here on ats that were privy to information were warning us about?????

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by NewsWorthy

hi news worthy,

and yeah, i read the dark knight threads a while back and always wondered...

i believe his last post was october 2008...

www.abovetopsecret.com...
this is one the many "remember dark knight " threads on ATS...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

seeya

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
thanks

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by NewsWorthy

The guy was found out to be a liar, I was a member at the time, he said he had sold everything he owned and was going off the grid, then he came back with a thread about an expensive piece of equipment he had bought, then he gave conflicting answers to questions. To be honest I think he was just a well read troll or a lucky liar.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Yeah I read that thread and was here at the time. He bugged out and then showed back up later claiming he "came into town" to pick something up. His whole scheme just kinda fell apart. It was a great story though.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Ya readed a few old thread

Just remember Oct/28/2011 "DARK KNIGHT"

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Dk went where he was going (Himalayas) but due to political unrest he ended up in Chile, where I believe he still is at this moment....Im not going to go over the old thread or enter old debates but I will say this, he was genuine, totally genuine in his belief in what he was doing and what he actually did.

Respects

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I remember him coming back to post in 2009, after saying he was out of here. Without going back to read, it seemed reasonable to me that he would check back in. Even people that get out of Dodge, go back to Dodge for supplies. He got a lot of flack for that, considering he had said the year before that he was gone for good. That thread is one of the few I keep in the back of my mind for this fall. I think it has added to the ELenin conspiracy with the dates crossing into each other also. All I can say is I'll be glad when we are in November all well, well relatively still got a cruddy economy to bring us to our knees.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
right on thanks every1 for the update..I kinda believe he was genuine from the lil bit I read so I appreciate the general consensus. I read somebody elses thread where he was claiming he got into a nasty argument with the guy and Dark Night was banned. I could believe that but after trying to find the thread it was all erased by mods and I thought about it for a bit and came up with more questions...1st why would a guy that remained pretty calm in all his bashing suddely flip out and start ranting at people the 1 an only time he came back?? 2nd why were the threads where he was said to be telling lies deleted if they were proof of his lies?? that seems strange that there would be this massive thread that gets all this attention and gets ats all these new recruits and they ban him and remove the threads where he's said to be lying but leave the originals??? Maybe they didn't remove them but I can only find speculation and the original thread none of his supposed rants a lies is easily found..3rd is it possible someone hacked his account after reading his original post to allegedly made a "comeback" and discredit all the original persons postings with his lies and rants???? To me that seems a easy enough process by backtracking his email/IP/MacAddress it wouldnt be to difficult to obtain his account information log in as him an destroy the credibility of his warning. If somebody was able to determine that he had two accounts on ats that means he wasnt protecting his personal info too carefully and thus opened the window for counter intelligence in my opinion...Was there anyway to tell for sure that the guy who came back was the original??Anybody coulda became well versed in his confession then just posted conflicting stories and such...4th I've been kicking around the idea that it was originally a Mod here or site worker trying to up membership and pull lurkers in so they came up with a sensationalist thread and got it roaring with activity an then banned the account to build more conspiracy..I'll tell you this I've had several accounts on ats but just because I switch computers from time to time and lose my passwords but have never been banned..I even have a couple linked to same email account..I'd really like to look at how he used his grammer in his first thread versus his grammer in his last thread to see similarities and then check that data against some of the Mods grammer lol if I get banned now it'll be pretty obvious I was on the right track....All these thoughts are basically stemming from my general observation that times running out to get to where we need to be and I'm looking for peoples input as to where is safe an not gonna be devastated by the coming whatever. I live in San Francisco Bay Area and things here are getting worrisome at a alarming rate.Combined with daily emergency alert services out of nowhere,Volcanoes erupting off the coast underwater,Tsunami's,Possible False Flag Terrorist attack soon, Economy, and many others that have me worried I'm almost too late.I would leave now but honestly I cant take my girlfriend and three kids to the sierras for ever unless it obviously needed asap because winter sucks up there lol..Also 1 more thing I am a avid fisherman, I fish crazy lakes and secluded streams all over an I've seen some AMAZING things in the sky an I even took video a few times but got tired of taken the time to video and hauling extra gear just to get home watch the video and it looks like every other video I've seen people and myself laugh at so I just stopped taping..But I have recently been seeing a lot lot more activity up near Lake Almanor by Mount Shasta and Mount Lassen at like 2am on.. I believe what I've been seeing out there is the military projecting things against a starry background because they had no rhyme to reason and would change shape/colors/size so rapidly that in my mind it's a projection which made me look into projection conspiracys leading me to where I am now researching Dark Knight an Project Blue Beam..Thanks every1 for your help and letting me bounce ideas off you.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee
I remember him coming back to post in 2009, after saying he was out of here. Without going back to read, it seemed reasonable to me that he would check back in. Even people that get out of Dodge, go back to Dodge for supplies. He got a lot of flack for that, considering he had said the year before that he was gone for good. That thread is one of the few I keep in the back of my mind for this fall. I think it has added to the ELenin conspiracy with the dates crossing into each other also. All I can say is I'll be glad when we are in November all well, well relatively still got a cruddy economy to bring us to our knees.

Yeah and I don't know why he'd get flack for returning in 2009 to update or something when he said himself that March 2009 would be the absolute latest he'd get out of dodge and away from civilization.

I have his "Confession" thread open constantly since I first read it earlier this year. Especially when he said October 28th 2011 would see something spectacular and then people had over the years posted on ATS about dreams involving that date that all seemed to correlate independently of one another.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
His posts were frauds, and he was even banned from this site.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gakus

It's all well and good saying his posts were frauds but how do we know none of your posts are frauds?

And if I remember correctly, someone said he was banned because he was getting extremely aggressive with a troll who was calling him a liar and a fraud and ended up violating the T&Cs which is instant banhammer so doesn't seem his fault he got banned, rather the instigator's fault.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
D4rk Kn1ght's first thread - A confession. Guilt makes me post this.
and his follow-up thread - 28-10-2011

his profile on ATS - www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's my opinion - as far as all of the pieces I've fit together, that there will be a planned false-flag Zombie Apocalypse on or around the 28th of October 2011. (3 days before Holloween)
This (naturally) may be blamed on Al Quaeda or some other terrorist organization (possibly white American religious fanatics)

The Zombie Apocalypse meme has spread far and wide on the internet...

Zombie "Walks" .. www.google.com...

...the CDC Zombie apocalypse preparedness guide on the CDC website...blogs.cdc.gov...

All the religious fervor about certain parts of the bible mentioning the walking dead, rotting corpses walking around .. Revelation etc..

NOW...imagine all this hitting the US en masse on or before Holloween?? imagine the confusion? whomever would plan such a thing couldn't have picked a more opportune moment... a bunch of zombie looking people approaching you on holloween... you respond by thinking "oh haha very funny.. these guys are pulling it off perfectly how creative!...a zombie walk on holoween . in My neighborhood! What a TREAT!" this mindset lets you let them get very close to you.. you know.. because they're playing around right?.. .acting... but no.. CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP! now your'e one of them and it spreads like this all night long.. the DARK kNIGHT...

how many hypothetical NWO agenda birds are hit with that one stone/?/

1) public animocity towards whomever is blamed... excuse to nuke them... OR excuse to nuke our own cities in an effort to quell the outbreaks..

2) perfect scenario to start rounding up people into A) infected quarantine sites and B) non-infected refugee camps... all with barbed wire fences... (FEMA camps anyone?) ... FEMA COFFINS ANYONE??

3) massive dent in the global population

4) perfect timing to re-organize borders and governments... institute a totalitarian regime... which offers safety from the hordes..

5) easily sway and gain votes/support from all christian religious fanatics as these prove their 'end times' are here

it's all there...

the media shove zombies in your face 24-7 ... movies everywhere.. tv shows.. VIdeO games....

and to top it all off.. Max Brook's .. "World War Z" is a documentary-style book/audio book that consists of interviews of people telling their stories of the zombie apocalypse.. after the fact that it's happened.
Brad Pitt has bought rights to produce and star in the motion picture version of this movie. I could easily see this production not being a mock-documentary.. but a REAL one.. where he actually interviews people AFTER this all happens... and makes probably the most epic film of our time... ($$$$$) ...

possibly this is a cleansing process any civilization must endure eventually....
I mean if all the Christians believe their bible 100%, then what do they have to complain about when it happens??
It's In their bible multiple times... www.zombiesarecoming.com...

there are even professionally made poster flyers appearing around my neighborhood on telephone poles saying "ZOMBIE WARNING!" will precautions and instructions on them...

...IMO .. it's gonna be hell.

edit - P.S. - also for all you interested in apocrypha / numerology .. check this out..
Easter in 2015 is April 5th. www.when-is.com...
subtract the "1260" days of "Tribulation" where there is "more suffering than the world has ever seen"...
and you get ...

From date:Sunday, April 5, 2015
Subtracted 1260 days
Resulting date: Sunday, October 23, 2011

link - www.timeanddate.com...

near enough for ya? the only reason I put any chance of bible type scenarious happening is because the leaders of your world.. Freemasons have special "masonic holy Bibles" ... which i've read.. contain specific special red text along the borders of each page illustrating the direct meaning and scientific method as to how certain parts of the bible will come to pass .. from God through man's hand (the man IS god concept) ...

so .. hades comes with hell riding behind him.. ie: horsemen of revelation... and after it all.. within a week.. we celebrate Christ rising from the dead...

remember these masonic holy bibles illustrate how they implement the BAD... and the good...

AND... that guy who predicted that Judgment Day would be May 21th 2011... Harold Camping...CHANGED the date to October 21, 2011... (even closer to the 23rd... which makes the 1260 land closer to Easter.
see here - Harold Camping says May 21, 2011 was ‘invisible judgment day,’ world will end October 21, 2011

From date:Friday, October 21, 2011
Added 1260 days
Resulting date: Friday, April 3, 2015

link - www.timeanddate.com...

so, actually 1260 days after Mr Camping's lands on Good Friday.. right before Easter. so .. a case for the Zombie Plague 'CURE' being 'discovered' (or conveniently timely unveiled rather).. on "good friday" before easter / return of Christ? (by christ I mean humans directedly evolving into christ-bodies as per the Judaic "plural" messiah.).. a feat that I assume may be biologically as complex and attainable as say.. reanimated corpses stumbling around.. i mean .. /shrug/ who knows what ultra-levels of bio-tech masonic military black budget has for good and bad right?

also Mayan Calendar doesn't end on Dec 21st 2012, but actually.. Oct 28 2011 !!...
link - Why the Creation Cycles do not end
December 21 2012, but October 28, 2011

just putting that out there... i mean.. if these date numbers dark knight, mr camping, the mayan calendar..all work out into reality.. then that's a pretty damn convenient way for them to do so...

edit on 8/11/2011 by prevenge because: extra info

edit on 8/11/2011 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Well let's just say, what D4rk kn1ght said is apparently coming true, or is it not???

I'm not gonna convince anyone, he said it and it's sure happening isn't not???

It's time you draw a line in the sand because the supposed date of 28th Oct 2011, is not so far away.

Again, do not shoot the messenger, for it's not the messenger we're trying to test for validity, it's the freaking message and I a think it's genuine.

Stay sharp....

Peace

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Who knows? Maybe the people running ATS are going to participate in this horrible event Darkknight was talking about. So, the guy leaves and then his account is hi-jacked to discredit him. He could be smoking peyote with a tribe in the mountains right now!

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Production on "World War Z" has been going on for a while now. There's pics of a cargo ship and zombies running amok.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
holy crap the crazy harold camping put the new rapture day in 21 of september of 2011 now.
Thats 7 days from wich this guy was saying that something big was going to happen.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewsWorthy
right on thanks every1 for the update..I kinda believe he was genuine from the lil bit I read so I appreciate the general consensus. I read somebody elses thread where he was claiming he got into a nasty argument with the guy and Dark Night was banned. I could believe that but after trying to find the thread it was all erased by mods and I thought about it for a bit and came up with more questions...1st why would a guy that remained pretty calm in all his bashing suddely flip out and start ranting at people the 1 an only time he came back?? 2nd why were the threads where he was said to be telling lies deleted if they were proof of his lies?? that seems strange that there would be this massive thread that gets all this attention and gets ats all these new recruits and they ban him and remove the threads where he's said to be lying but leave the originals??? Maybe they didn't remove them but I can only find speculation and the original thread none of his supposed rants a lies is easily found..3rd is it possible someone hacked his account after reading his original post to allegedly made a "comeback" and discredit all the original persons postings with his lies and rants???? To me that seems a easy enough process by backtracking his email/IP/MacAddress it wouldnt be to difficult to obtain his account information log in as him an destroy the credibility of his warning. If somebody was able to determine that he had two accounts on ats that means he wasnt protecting his personal info too carefully and thus opened the window for counter intelligence in my opinion...Was there anyway to tell for sure that the guy who came back was the original??Anybody coulda became well versed in his confession then just posted conflicting stories and such...4th I've been kicking around the idea that it was originally a Mod here or site worker trying to up membership and pull lurkers in so they came up with a sensationalist thread and got it roaring with activity an then banned the account to build more conspiracy..I'll tell you this I've had several accounts on ats but just because I switch computers from time to time and lose my passwords but have never been banned..I even have a couple linked to same email account..I'd really like to look at how he used his grammer in his first thread versus his grammer in his last thread to see similarities and then check that data against some of the Mods grammer lol if I get banned now it'll be pretty obvious I was on the right track....All these thoughts are basically stemming from my general observation that times running out to get to where we need to be and I'm looking for peoples input as to where is safe an not gonna be devastated by the coming whatever. I live in San Francisco Bay Area and things here are getting worrisome at a alarming rate.Combined with daily emergency alert services out of nowhere,Volcanoes erupting off the coast underwater,Tsunami's,Possible False Flag Terrorist attack soon, Economy, and many others that have me worried I'm almost too late.I would leave now but honestly I cant take my girlfriend and three kids to the sierras for ever unless it obviously needed asap because winter sucks up there lol..Also 1 more thing I am a avid fisherman, I fish crazy lakes and secluded streams all over an I've seen some AMAZING things in the sky an I even took video a few times but got tired of taken the time to video and hauling extra gear just to get home watch the video and it looks like every other video I've seen people and myself laugh at so I just stopped taping..But I have recently been seeing a lot lot more activity up near Lake Almanor by Mount Shasta and Mount Lassen at like 2am on.. I believe what I've been seeing out there is the military projecting things against a starry background because they had no rhyme to reason and would change shape/colors/size so rapidly that in my mind it's a projection which made me look into projection conspiracys leading me to where I am now researching Dark Knight an Project Blue Beam..Thanks every1 for your help and letting me bounce ideas off you.

The date he gave everyone is approaching quickly.
I took him to be a genuine person, meaning he believed what he was saying.
I agree fully that its so odd that he "flew off the handle" in the later posts when he stayed so calm and collected before. His style of writing wasn't quite the same to as before and small inconsistancies to his story started appearing. I wouldn't abandon the idea that it wasn't him in that last 2009 thread.
Subbing to this thread...thanks for making it.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by curious7

Originally posted by Gakus

It's all well and good saying his posts were frauds but how do we know none of your posts are frauds?

And if I remember correctly, someone said he was banned because he was getting extremely aggressive with a troll who was calling him a liar and a fraud and ended up violating the T&Cs which is instant banhammer so doesn't seem his fault he got banned, rather the instigator's fault.

After the things people said to him and how they said them, I am shocked he didn't "flip" out long before that. They were like sharks! It shocked me when one of the worst was a mod.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by SouthernRain55

After the things people said to him and how they said them, I am shocked he didn't "flip" out long before that. They were like sharks! It shocked me when one of the worst was a mod.

Its bad that he got banned yet was never even given a chance for his prediction to come right yet proven hoaxers are allowed to continue posting.

I dont see the sense in that.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join