It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 UFO found on NASA beacon files

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMur
But why would aliens want to hover around the sun ????

I think somebody posted way back that they could be drawing fuel.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by minkmouse

I think somebody posted way back that they could be drawing fuel.

Stargate Universe has an episode where "Destiny" (the ship they're on) goes into the corona of a sun to recharge it's "capacitors" (dno what to call them otherwise, batteries?)

Not saying this is actually it, seems like it was a bug in the viewer software that made it appear as if the arifacts were on both satelites but it's one of the theories i heard a few times indeed.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romekje
reply to post by iksose7

your not 'investigating' thoroughly enough. Not at all infact...

How is this NOT shooting the messenger?

Making the video is only something you do after you find out something is wrong. i.e. after noticing anomalies by RESEARCHING the images, so next to the time the OP spent researching this, there is also the time spent for the video to be made.

He went out of his league by going deeper into the archives for lower res, but real-time (unedited) footage.

He posted a live video of him doing the process again while comparing the HASH codes of the files (which most wont even look at i presume)

how much more do you need?

Now you dgo make ur own analysis in detail and give us a nice overview of why this is false.

Explain it in detail pls with all the files and steps taken shown, and elaborated.

until you can do that, and you can prove that these are nothing more then artifacts, ur opinion is just an opinion. (like mine or the op's for that matter)

Dude, i think we have had a big mis-understanding. Like i said, i have already commented saying that i believe these are not imaging anomalies. Infact, a did a thread a few months ago about the same kind of thing.

When i said-

not 'investigating' thoroughly enough. Not at all infact...

...i was refering to 1967sanders reply to the video i posted on this thread. NOT, i repeat NOT!! This thread itself.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Why do people jump from UFO straight to Aliens? Seriously i think the majority here is a native English speaker, so you would expect they atleast know the definition of UFO. Witch clearly is Unidentified Flying Object. This can be anything from a piece of stone, up to alien crafts!

As long as we don't know what it is, it is a UFO no matter where or what it LOOKS like! Until someone can identify and prove what it is, then we can call it a IFO (or simply what it is!).

Facts that i figured out from this thread are:

- In the video of the OP the A picture is used twice, once normal once flipped.
- This "double image use" is the cause of the program used, when opened in the viewer it shows the new file name BUT flips the old image (that was open when you tried to open the other picture). Since the "source" of this application is code.google.com, i can asume this is a "open source" tool and may have a load of bugs in them.
- The "object" at hand is the size of earth or beyond.

So with these "facts" named, it can be anything from a insanely large alien craft to a planet/dwarf or even a artifact from the compression of the data! The FACT about this is that we do NOT know a 100% certain!
All we have is experience, previous cases and assumptions of people.

Believers - jump straight to aliens without a second doubt.
Rational thinkers - may consider a large, planet/dwarf, space debris, artifacts or a "space craft"
Debunkers - go straight for the throat of the OP and attack it on a personal level, everything to discredit the OP.

This is a discussion forum about all sorts of things, so in order to find stuff out people need to attack the SUBJECT at hand and not the poster. Everyone has an opinion about certain things, and 3 out of 5 people will not agree with eachother on one subject. Attacking the person at hand is never useful, and will get you no where other then name calling and rediculous clames.

the case of "artifacts" is a stong one here, since there are so many examples and links presented that it very well COULD be artifacts, aslo because of the size in comparison to the sun. Just a piece of "space debris" planet/dwarf or even a meteor/comet is a possibility! Not to long ago we had a nice picture showing a large comet/meteor slamming into the sun!

Link to the comet/sun hit

For more results google "comet hits sun".

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by iksose7

Ok my bad, sry

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

It really takes no more than a day or two on this site to get the realization that this Phage is the Pharoh. And you sir if you read through it all would see. I am not the only one that see's this fact. Opinions are like a-hole's we all have one. I respect your's. All I ask is you respect mine. To each his own. Have a great day .:

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romekje
reply to post by iksose7

Ok my bad, sry

Its all gooood

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

From what I learned from Star Trek: The Next Generation, they could be using the suns corona to hide from detection...not very well, but maybe.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by iksose7

Hello,

Sorry that I did not properly reply to your post. I never meant to insult you or question your material in any way.
I was so very busy to "keep people of my back and defend my thread" that I did not really pay attention to you.
I therefore offer you my sincere apologies.

Regarding the subject I like to say this:

I have seen objects crossing, flying into and making turns inside the rings of Saturn on video files which I luckily obtained from a few Italian researchers. In these files whic come from both satellites and observatories UFO are clearly visible as little white objects. As you may know by now I truly believe in UFO and again I do not have any explanation for what I see in these official videos. Since these objects move with an incredible speed (way faster than any human made rocket) they cannot be "artifacts". They also make quick turns so they are not comets, asteroids, or satellites either. Do I also support the theory of the Saturn Ringmakers?

I honestly must tell you that I have to dive deeper into the matter myself and study more material before I can tell you what I think about it.

Once again, I did not have any intention of neglecting your reply.

Greetz,

Sander
edit on 12-8-2011 by 1967sander because: txt

edit on 12-8-2011 by 1967sander because: grammar

edit on 12-8-2011 by 1967sander because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I think this is real...I wonder how long it took them to review other images and point the Hubble Space Telescope at the objects and get a better picture just to check it out.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by 1967sander

Its cool mate, i know how it works. Sometimes you do have to take all of your attention and focus on defense

Now about the video, it does show some very interesting images. And i believe that the majority if not all of them are authentic. But what does that mean? I dont necessarily believe that these objects are making the rings of saturn as the title of the video suggests, but they are definately there and they must be up to something.

Maybe they are harvesting the rings for minerals? Theres no way to be sure.

Once again excellent find, and great thread. Keep up the good work

Peace

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by iksose7

Yes we still have a lot to discover.

I have almost finished an other project. Not so long ago I discovered a NASA tampering of a photo on STS mission 106. I informed J. P. Skipper about it and he made a story of my discovery, which he posted on his website. After that I saw it posted here at ATS and discussed but no one could really prove that is was a deliberate tampering. I now have found new material which supports my findings.

I will upload that on my channel on Youtube. Especially Phage will have a tough one to convince everyone that these are just artifacts and that there is no tampering ,,, yeah right!

Greetz,

Sander

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

I recently saw the stuff about the Ringmakers of Saturn. It's pretty interesting. Long cigar shaped craft that form the rings. The objects moving around and so on. That is one I can't explain for certain. The only thing I find weird is why would they keep maintaining the rings of Saturn? Do they like how it looks, so they devote time to keeping it in tact? Is it like some sort of 'sign' to others who may travel into this solar system? Like roadsigns outside cities that the government maintains? I like how the supposed craft are huge, and usually long and cylindrical. In fact, many reports of UFO's are said to have the objects described as long and cylindrical.

In fact, even though still unrelated to this thread, it reminds me a lot of the Phobos satellite sent from Russia to Mars. The last image it sent was an image of Phobos and a long, possibly cylindrical shaped object in the frame as well. Though many claim those simply to be image artifacts as well, as very similar shaped objects are seen in numerous other photos.

The video starting at 2:40 in this also appear to be long, INCREDIBLY massive, possibly cylindrical forms in the shape of clouds...Granted....clouds are just clouds..
The believer in me, on the other hand, likes to think otherwise. Turn volume down if you don't like the electro music. There is no commentary.

Cheers folks.

edit on 13-8-2011 by Qemyst because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Yes, you are right. So much mystery out there. So many questions, very little anwsers.

Nice one. I have subscribed to your Youtube channel and look forward to seeing what else you have found in the hopefully near future. I have actually seen quite a lot of your videos already in the past but never knew it was your work until i just went on to your page.

I see you are very interested in what has been hidden from us regarding space exploration and UFOs ect. As am i. If you have not read Dark Mission by Richard Hoagland then i reccommend it alot. Its one of those books i think everybody should read. The kind of thing that i think kids should be taught in school
that book blew me away.

Once again, excellent work

Peace

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

UPDATE:

I received an email from an astronomer who informed me that the Beacon FTS files NASA uploads are NOT the ORIGINAL files but extremely cropped. NASA's FTS files of the STEREO satellites are ALL only 534 Kb large but the ORIGINAL STEREO files are 8213 Kb. I downloaded the files from a different source and I now have the original files and will come back with more later ...

Greetz,

Sander

edit on 20-8-2011 by 1967sander because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

If you are talking about the images from here:
sharpp.nrl.navy.mil...

Those are not beacon mode images, they are the science level data files. The full resolution images which are transmitted via the DNS periodically.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 8/20/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join