It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

apacheman down in flames, casualty of the economy, signing off

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Did you ever consider.....
Not accepting defeat and getting yourself on your feet no matter how much time or effort it takes? Everybody is so quick to just blame the economy for their troubles. This moment in time is a blessing. It separates the hard workers from the non. Im sure youre an awesome guy, but just do what you have to do to find a job or whatever. Anything is possible. Good luck.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I am not a kind of person who gets easily moved, but frankly I was almost on a verge of tearing up reading all those honest and warm comments.

All this really brings a spark of hope in the future of us, humans in these crazy and weird times. Some of us say we are the cancer o this planet. Cruel, capable of horrible monstrosities, selfish and plain stupid. Not all of us, I see. Beautiful and upbringing lecture, I salute you all and wish all the best to OP.

ATS!

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Sent some your way. Hope everything works out ok. I hope enough of us on here that can contribute do. It could make things much easier for you and your brother.

Stay safe!

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
You're disabled brother doesnt get disability?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Peace to you and your brother apacheman, we are all rooting for you and as the other member said post your snail mail address and I am sure you will receive a bob or two.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I would challenge all those on this board who advocate helping their fellow man to contribute to apacheman. Even if it is only $1, collectively it can make a huge difference. Let's show our support for a fellow ATSer!

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Apacheman,

I do not know you, in fact this is my first ever post at ats. I have been lurking for awhile though. I understand your predicament. I was homeless for awhile myself. I hope you get a chance to read this post because I can show you and anyone else for that matter how to make around $100 a day with a computer and an internet connection. This is not an ad, I stand to make absolutely no money whatsoever from this information. It is all perfectly legal and very easy to do. Please contact me at [email protected] all you need is a computer, hopefully you have laptop because for your situation it sure would help and a few hours of time, and a internet connection. You can go to the library for a comp and internet connection if you need too. You already have the PP account which you need to get paid for this idea. This only works for residents of the US btw so if anyone else wants this information you must be a US citizen.

Again, this is not an ad, I stand to make no money from this information at all. Among internet marketers, which I am, this is a well known and much used method to get people started making an income from the internet. Anyone over the age of 18 living in the US can do this very easily

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by apacheman

Fight the good fight Apacheman.

John Titor tells us the London Olympics of 2012 will be cancelled. That's because the world is going to hell.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Pack whatever you can...and move to Baja California, outside of Diego. A couple hundred bucks, will get you a nice 1 bedroom apt. No money down, no deposit, no contracts; you don't need a passport or any kind of legal documents; you don't need a bank account and there are no credit checks.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Lets hope this bad moon sets soon.

I see the bad moon rising.
I see trouble on the way.
I see earthquakes and lightnin'.
I see bad times today.

Don't go around tonight,
Well, it's bound to take your life,
There's a bad moon on the rise.

I hear hurricanes a blowing.
I know the end is coming soon.
I fear rivers over flowing.
I hear the voice of rage and ruin.

Hope you got your things together.
Hope you are quite prepared to die.
Looks like we're in for nasty weather.

One eye is taken for an eye.

edit on 8/11/11 by Cyprex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by apacheman

Good luck. If you need anything, hit me up.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Best of luck bro the PTB are really asking for it. I mean they think a spider hole, some bunker will save them somehow when they decide to hide and wait things out like the cowards they are. As if we will forget what they have created , the off shore bankers, puppet politicians, corporate abominations and develop more amnesia after the crap hits the fan

No... we will be as pissed as ever after losing friends and loved ones in the chaos.

We know who they are we just have been passive since we have been comfortable. Well we are no longer comfortable, these S.O.B's will be dragged through the streets. The uprisings are imminent. Sense it in the air?

Food for thought: don't think some of us wont turn cannibal if we get hungry enough @ the people responsible

Monsters beget more monsters

Eat the Rich
edit on 11-8-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I sent you a little money via pay pal...It's not much as times are hard here also...Buck up brother we are all in the same boat.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Wildmanimal

it works ........ I just sent something. it's actually pretty easy to do.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Hey apache,i'm a new member here but have been a lurker for quite some time.I really feel for you and your brother.I sent you something by Paypal.I hope very lil bit helps.I can't take it with me and don't know how much time i have left so whatever i can do for somebody i'll try. These are very interresting times we are in.I don't where my heart on my sleeve but alot of things lately have made me very sad and have been crying alot lately.Something is up.

Take care and god speed.

Eloise

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I saw an earlier post say something like "if you're still struggling that means you haven't given up yet" . I like that quote. anyways....... hang in there apache, you have lots of people here pulling for you and your bro. I have a few good buds who strongly believe in that positive energy thing. me; meh, I go back and forth. but for you and your bro I sure as hell am willing to give it my best shot and say me and mine are sending you and yours good thoughts and a few bucks. ........... take care

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Wow I've always wondered which country was going down hill quicker, America or England, here at least the council would put you and your brother in to a bedsit and your brother would get disiability allowance, probably in about 20 years from now if you have been a working tax payer and/or owned your own property. There aren't any words that can help you out now unless they are from people who have been homeless or can help you get a accomadation and people putting money in his paypal are all kind hearted fantastic people but the guy said he won't be on the net anymore so how is he going to transfer it to his bank? This is a tragedy, but it starts like this, give it ten years and the net will be a ghost town and we'll all be camping by the roadsides!

Good luck, but try and make your own luck! You're definately going to need all the luck that you can get!
edit on 11-8-2011 by SecretFace because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I have had people u2u me about my method for making money. I can't send a u2u yet, probably not enough posts. Please use my email [email protected] I will inform you how to do this in an email

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Small contribution sent from my family to your family, via your pp account.. Here's hoping the Universe has good things in store for you, and your Dear Brother.

Brighter Blessings for the future,

Des

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Damn sorry to here about this bro, best of luck to you and your familly i hope you land on your feet.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join