It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

apacheman down in flames, casualty of the economy, signing off

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Farewell, folks.

My disabled brother and I are officially homeless today.

After 14 years, in the same home, the economy finally got me...losing my gardens, including my bro's meds.

I'll be back as soon as possible but five minutes after I post this the computer's coming down and going into storage.

Remember that I warned everyone that collectively we hadn't much time left...I estimated 2-4 weeks about 2 weeks ago, and the riots in Britain, the stock market collapse, and the politics seem to be bearing me out.

FINAL WARNING:

IT'S BEGUN THE SPINDOWN, FROM HERE ON OUT THINGS WILL ACCELERATE. IT'S TOO LATE TO PREPARE, NOW YOU NEED TO ACT ON YOUR PREPARATIONS.

Sorry, folks, but that's the way things are.

Good luck all, and keep your spirits intact. I wish I could tell you what's going to happen, but for the very first time in my life, my horizon has shrunk to mere weeks, not the months and years look-ahead I'm used to. This has nothing to do with my own situation: I speak of the world, not myself.

But things are going to get a lot worse before long, and continue for I don't know how long. Whatever comes after, it will look a lot different than now.

Heed my warning. Ignore it and you on your own hook.

I've down my best.

apacheman signing off.

Thanks, sincerely, for everything, and good luck to us all.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Good luck, apacheman.

Hopefully those who need to heed your warning.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by apacheman

Good luck to you mate - I hope you find yourself another place to live quicksmart without too much hassle. Saying that is a longshot I know but hey, you never know miracles do happen.

Until that time stay safe mate, and get your ass back here to ATS as soon as possible to continue the mission of sticking it to the man

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
If you sign on to a public Library and see this post, maybe provide a snailmail address, we all could chip in and send you some $, I would.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
So go to a homeless charity and get on the government list for housing, you should be put up the list fast due to a disability.

Assumption is you are in Europe.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Write a letter to your bank, ask them a simple question... SHOW ME THE CONTRACT.

Fight brother, this is a fight for your life, don't give up!

Show me the Note

Show Me The Note or Produce The Note - the concept of fighting a foreclosure action is being talked about in the media almost daily. I for one have been writing on this issue for over a year - not as an attorney, because I am not one - but as a consumer advocate who has been in the real estate, mortgage and finance industries for over 40 years - and believes in justice as well as establishing economic stability of our neighborhoods and our economy at large. Now that it has come into the limelight people do take positions as to this legal loophole as it has been called. But is it a loophole or is it more?

The answer is it is more - much more. it embodies the essence of our legal system. As I say over and over again - two wrongs don't make a right. What I am saying is that you can't correct one violation by violating another.

Yes, a homeowner delinquent on their mortgage payments has violated the terms and conditions of the legal agreement they signed which agreement also gives its' owner (the contract owner) the right to recovery by foreclosure. The key word here is the contract owner. The contract (mortgage note) does not give blanket authority for just anyone to recover by foreclosure. If it did, then you and I could go out, find a delinquent mortgage and foreclose on it.

CNS News - Show me the note

Homeowners' Rallying Cry: Show Me the Mortgage Paperwork
Wednesday, February 18, 2009 By Mitch Stacy,
Associated Press Zephyrhills, Flas. (AP) - Kathy Lovelace lost her job and was about to lose her house, too. But then she made a seemingly simple request of the bank: Show me the original mortgage paperwork. And just like that, the foreclosure proceedings came to a standstill. Lovelace and other homeowners around the country are managing to stave off foreclosure by employing a strategy that goes to the heart of the whole nationwide mess. During the real estate frenzy of the past decade, mortgages were sold and resold, bundled into securities and peddled to investors. In many cases, the original note signed by the homeowner was lost, stored away in a distant warehouse or destroyed.

FIGHT BROTHER FIGHT!

-Lightrule

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by JennaDarling

Sorry, good ol' US of A...we're supposed to deal with stuff on our own, doncha know...

But thanks for the thoughts.

Farewll.

Gotta run.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Sorry to hear

I wish you and your Brother the best.

Take care

Red

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I agree with simone - put in a snailmail address and although I don't know you personally I will chip in as well - only thing we can do as individuals to help our fellow human beings

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Lightrule

I would, but I rent...rent went up and terms were changed, nothing to fight, just life.

But it's good advice and now I really have to run.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Apacheman so you mean it's only a matter of time before we all came crashing down? Because my dad's say everything is fine but keep arguing that no nothing is fine because we will be the last to suffer.(My family is well off as of now)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by blackcat99

Yep, if 5000 people even sent him, each, one dollar, that would help out pretty good!

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by blackcat99

Wow, I never expected that...I have a paypal account under ##personal info snipped## (took my stepdad's name when I joined the USAF).

Thanks guys, you touched my heart.
edit on Thu Aug 11 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: sorry

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

Yes, things will go down for everyone...some sooner than later...

now I really must go.

Thanks again, much thanks.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I feel for you as my family has kind of gone through something similar.

Best of luck to you, I am fortunate to still have internet where me and my family have had to stay, however, that will be changing soon as well

A lot of people do not understand how tough things are getting anymore. They have managed to keep their jobs and houses, but many of us have been sunk in the last few years going from fairly good wages and jobs to damn near homeless, and relying on the kindness of friends and family. Hopefully this stormy turmoil that we call the 21st century will calm down and life will be able to get back to normal for those of us who have been severely beaten down by the economy and the world at large.

Again, best of luck to you!

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I'm so very sorry to hear that, apacheman. All the very, very best. Thanks for leaving your addy.

We will get these vermin out. YES WE CAN!
edit on 10-8-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Reply to post by apacheman

Take care man, don't know what else to say but I do hope u and your brother get out of the rut asap.
Dl

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

sad, the only time my dad will probably wake up is if lost his job. As of now he is just one of those ignorant sheep that thinks America will recover ans stand tall and proud once again.
edit on 10-8-2011 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Best of luck to you and your brother. Hopefully, you can utilize any help available in your community and get back on your feet.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Sorry brother, I have always enjoyed reading your posts. You & your brother are not alone, not far behind you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join