It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

apacheman down in flames, casualty of the economy, signing off

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by apacheman

Good luck apacheman. l hope you and your brother find a new home soon. You will be missed. Get back to us soon.
Peace, love and hope starchild.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Sorry to hear about your problems. I know how you feel. My gf and I have been without a home for a couple weeks and I got ass tons of medical problems and we only have one car. We both work though. It's odd looking forward to going to work.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by apacheman

Apacheman, Private message me. I think I can find a place here for you and your brother to stay.
I am in the East Coast of the country. If you are nearby or can get here I will help to the best of my ability.
There is no reason for anyone peaceful to be homeless in this country. In Fact, it is shameful.

Sincerely, Wildmanimal

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Lightrule

Count me in. I'll ante up as well.
We are all strangers, and best of friends here.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Mountainmeg

Hey Mountain Meg, did that paypal acct. ([email protected]) work? If so, I'll fire off something myself
as well. Thanks, Wildmanimal.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Stay strong buddy and take care of your brother...

I have no fish to give you, but a can spare some wise words from my struggles as well.

Believe in yourself, that you can overcome any obstacle in life...

It never failed me, I doubt it will for you and your bro.

See you on here...

Peace

edit on 11-8-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Hope some good fortune comes your way.

my horizon has shrunk to mere weeks, not the months and years look-ahead I'm used to.

A well put statement. Sums up my feelings too - you've managed to word it in a way I've been struggling to describe.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Wildmanimal

Just to let you know that paypal account did work

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by simone50m
If you sign on to a public Library and see this post, maybe provide a snailmail address, we all could chip in and send you some $, I would.

added some funds to the account.. done what i can ...

every little helps..

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Sorry to hear that apacheman, good luck to you and your brother. i hope things turnaround for you.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Well, I sent off 50 of my frenchy centimes ( which was all there was in my account anyway ! Aaaah the joys of paypal ! ) !

Good luck to you Apacheman ! Hope things work out !

Unium.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I am not sure how to post money to an internet account. Don't we need account numbers and BSB numbers? Please let me know what I have to do somebody (feel stupid lol) so I too can help out my brother of ATS.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Dont know you, but i sent some cash over as well.

Dont sweat it, would rather help out directly than give it to a charity that will swindle it away to their board of directors.

all the best..

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Australiana

you need to have a paypal account,

This is the first time i have done it too, but its pretty easy you just log in to your paypal account click send money put in his email address and what you want to send over and done.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Best of luck there, Apacheman. Stay strong, these things happen, and pass with time.

Remember folks, if you have a spare dollar or two, paypal it to [email protected]. (yes, it's a valid addy)
We ATSers need to stand for each other, and do what we can to help when things like this happen.
As said before, if 5000 people just kick in a buck, Apacheman and his bro are off the street for quite a while.
Imagine if 5000 people send more than a buck...

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Vaski

Thanking you

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Australiana

Also another gotcha is, when you send some money it asks you if its a purchase or ebay item or something.
right there there is a tab above that says personal, click that and more options will appear where you can click gift instead.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Wildmanimal

I too live on the east coast of the US, outside DC in the massive land of the burbs. I have an apartment I'd be more than willing to share with fellow ATS members. No one should live like that

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Just want to mention that this thread is now on the front page.
Nice to see some solidarity here, folks.

Y'all rock!

edit: I'm spreading this around to a few other forums I'm on. There are lots of good folks out there who'd help out if they get the chance.

Hey Brother, Can You Spare a Dime?

edit on 11-8-2011 by subject x because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Apacheman, The moniker itself is strong and able. You must be also. I am a newbie, I have not read any of your threads or posts, but I read what these folks on here think about you, & it lets me know that we are a compassionate breed. Us humans.

I was a single parent when I was younger. I went thru about the same thing as you except with two kids. Put out on the street with my brood. It was the worse period of my life, noticed I said it WAS. I used the social services here in the states, it killed me to do that, but I did. Not a proud moment in my life.

KIds are now 24 & 26, lives of their own. After 23 years they found my ex and I started to get the child support she owed. 62 thousand & change. The wonderful court system here in my state N.C. felt compelled to let her pay it back at $50 bucks a month... Yea I will have to live to be 149 years old to collect it all...

They gave me this KID CARD it's loaded everytime she makes a payment. I have been taking the 25 or so dollars and going up here to the Dollar Tree and purchaseing food & diapers and the like and then I give it away to whoever needs it, old folks down the road, single parent that lives up the street.

Now some of it will go to a man & his brother, that I do not know. Who lives in another country. Apacheman goodluck, if your every in North Carolina, hit me up. Got a couple of couches and a camper in the yard, Your more than welcome. Remember, giving up is never an option...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join