It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there any ACTUALLY smart girls ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by RevolutionSpeaks

Seems we fellows have some catching up to do!

First-Place Sweep by American Girls at First Google Science Fair

More than 10,000 students from 91 countries entered the science fair, which was Google’s first.

The entries, submitted over the Web, were winnowed down to 60 semifinalists and then 15 finalists who presented their findings to judges at Google’s Silicon Valley headquarters last week.

Girls swept all three age categories in the competition, a contrast to generations past when women were largely excluded from the science world.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

Seems we fellows have some catching up to do!

First-Place Sweep by American Girls at First Google Science Fair

More than 10,000 students from 91 countries entered the science fair, which was Google’s first.

The entries, submitted over the Web, were winnowed down to 60 semifinalists and then 15 finalists who presented their findings to judges at Google’s Silicon Valley headquarters last week.

Girls swept all three age categories in the competition, a contrast to generations past when women were largely excluded from the science world.

www.nytimes.com...

Now now.. don't go confusing this with facts!!

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by CeeRZ

You're young - you'll figure it out.

lmao.....My sentiments exactly.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Yeah, surprisingly there are. I know it seems like there aren't many, it's true. A lot of people out there aren't the type to think for themselves or be able to hold intelligent conversations or relate to you on your wavelength. What happens in life is, every once in a blue moon, you will meet someone that is interesting to talk to and thinks for themselves and relates to you. Keep these people around, and eventually they will build up around you.

Also, you might simply not be in an area ripe for finding that type of girl. Or she could be hiding in plain sight. One of my best friends, Amber, is extremely into conspiracy theories and spirituality, more than anyone else I know.

Also, I wonder, have you thought about how many *guys* around you in the real world are interested in what is really going on? In my experience, I have found girls to be a bit more likely to be open-minded and interested in conspiracy theories than guys lately, I'm talking about the younger generations, though... also, you may have to be able to be comfortable talking to girls in order to find the ones who are interesting, it kind of takes some fine-tuning, learning your real "type" over time, especially avoiding being trapped by false intuition.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Although your words are harsh..I understand what you are asking. Is there a female that "gets it"? They are there..Only dumb people are fooled by dumb people pretending to be smart..so if you are 'smart'..you should be able to find others that are as well.

I married one : )

She joined this site before me..She is an avid reader..She is well versed in ancient civilizations..ancient texts... taught herself programming (and will soon make much money from it) is bilingual..and must find the answer.

But that does not make her smart. She is smart because she can process information and deduce HER own thoughts. She is willing to change her mind..She does not let her beliefs stand in the way of the facts.. and seeks others to challenge her beliefs..not confirm them.

We were attracted to one another immediately.

We are alike in many ways...but we challenge each other daily.

Good Luck

Peace.

PS: It is not all rose petals though..she is fiery and can hold a grudge : )

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Of course we exist. Guess you're not looking hard enough?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Someone take the shovel off of this dude, seriously.
lol. youth!

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   

They aren't any leaders , they are easily manipulated , most of them like to be played like fools.

Some times there are exceptions in history.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
This is a weird thread, my problem is that girls are always too smart and only the dumb uninteresting ones fall for my ridiculous charms

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
These kind of topics make me question whether I should be on this site at all. Doesn't this topic violate some kind forum rules, is it not some sort of discrimination? So gender bashing is ok, however if you attacked a certain race it would be deleted. ENOUGH with this ATS gender discrimination, moderators save the reputation of your site and delete these kind of posts, as you would that of a racist post.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
So, I could start a topic entitled "All Men are dumb" body, "Yeah that's right all off them" That would be insane. NO MORE

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Dude! I am a smart girl and I am totally into all those topics that you have described. But honestly - and I am going to be honest here - I think that I am unique and I am a bit of an oddball. I find it difficult finding female friends, and most of the time I find myself falling asleep as soon as one of my female friends open her mouth. I mean, it is really difficult not to start snoring loudly when girls blabber on about their hair, make-up, jewellery...zzzzz - all that stuff really means absolutely nothing to me. I am quite certain that they find my interests just as boring.

I am sure that I won't tick off the females on ATS by saying this. I do believe that the females on ATS would have been good (if not the only) female friends of mine in real life. This is a niche forum attracting unique individuals with quite a different mindset. I really find it difficult relating to the average girl. It is really true (as some posters have said) that their value-systems are quite different, and that they tend to rely on emotional-comfort and shy away from "oddball-topics".

And I am honest when I say that I absolutely prefer male company, and that males in general have a lot more interesting things to say. Really - I mean no disrespect to females - just the fact that a female would be reading this post on this forum means that they would the type of person that I can really talk to and be good friends with! Pity that they don't live near me!

In any case, if it is any consolation to you - your ideal woman does exist and she is out there. Intelligent (and good-looking women) interested in conspiracy theories and mind-blowing topics are few and far between, but really - the same can be said about the men-folk. But when you find that girl - be prepared to have your socks blown off!

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

I know why you can't get any girls.

Look up the word 'tact'.

edit on 10-8-2011 by TheComte because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

I just really want to know if it's possible to find a girl like this and how likely it is.

Ahh, I get it, you've failed at the clubs so you have taken it upon yourself to use ATS as a free dating site. Good luck with that.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

If there are any girls that understand this PLEASE COMMENT because as I stand now every girl I've ever met was either stupid and/or totally blind to all of this. I just really want to know if it's possible to find a girl like this and how likely it is.

This right here tells me you dont get out much and you should go out more often.
So you consider someone else stupid cos they dont have the same opinions as you? So I guess you think youre right all the time?
Maybe those girls who you thought were stupid, maybe just maybe they thought you were stupid.
What kind of a ridiculous thread is this, come on now.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

When you grow up, you look back on this question and realize how ridiculous it is.

Until then, eat your wheaties, and live to learn.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

I have to ask, what is your angle coming to this site and starting this thread? I feel as though your hoping you will find some 16 yr old girl who, because of your little broadly generalized rant about women, will feel the need to prove to you that she is oh so smart in the ways you described and then you have found your love match. You make it seem like you "understand" all sorts of things, so are you just looking for someone who completely agrees with you? That reefer should be legal is a matter of opinion. And although there is evidence that disputes the official story, until a real and thorough investigation is done, no one, but the perpetrators, will know what really happened and what the real motives were. So what is it that you know so much about? As for you not finding any "smart" women, well, you are 16 and might not even know what to be looking for.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Don't you see?
Women are the Ultimate Conspirators!
They are just playing DUMB
But their desire is to be over us (males).
Don't be fooled!
Remember I told you so.
The whole Isaac/Ishmail Jew/Arab thing was started by a woman. ( Read it in the Bible).
The Sh!t hitting the fan now is from a woman thinking with her butt.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Why Marijuana should be legal

Wow, great logic. So if one believes Marijuana should be legal, they are intelligent? Otherwise, they're retarded?

Also, I love the irony in this thread title, "Are there any ACTUALLY smart girls ?" is not grammatically correct.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

It's possible to find many smart girls however I think in your case it's rather unlikely. Maybe you should take a long hard look at yourself. Smart girls tend to like guys who are intelligent, articulate, good-humoured, and you don't appear to be any of those things imho.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join