It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New record number of ATS members online

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I was on the Forums Page here on ATS earlier and noticed that the box on the right hand side half-way down the page indicates that ATS set a couple of new records in the last 24 hours.

Those records are:

(a) Most logged-in members on ATS at one time (886 on Aug 8 2011 @ 22:30 GMT)

(b) Most registed members on ATS in one day (6,653 on Aug 9 2011 @ 09:45 GMT)

Just thought I'd mention it...

All the best,

Isaac
edit on 9-8-2011 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
in a way it's a good thing. people are starting to get curious, the more curious the more people are informed on what is really going on.

Hope that number grows more.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

Yesterday afternoon, about 2 pm EDT, I noticed 818 online, and thought that was an awful lot of people....

Thanks for pointing this out....good stuff.
ATS is the place to get your news

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by DontTreadOnMe

The updates from British members on all of the riots are priceless, it is beyond just news, you can get a clear sense of what is going on, like having real-time reports from the battlefronts of a war.

Captivating, of course there are a lot of other things going on, but nothing quite like the above.

Excellent coverage from your members.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

Yes well, unfortunately i've noticed that there seems to be quite a few people here

with more than one nick, and i've noticed this in the past month alone. One person

on a thread with two or three identities attacking one person in some threads i've

observed. Not to say people aren't interested and waking up to what's going on, but

in part atleast, people shouldnt be creating 10 identities in order to flood a thread

because they don't like what's being said. Just my opinion.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by awareness10
reply to post by RisenAngel77

Yes well, unfortunately i've noticed that there seems to be quite a few people here

with more than one nick, and i've noticed this in the past month alone. One person

on a thread with two or three identities attacking one person in some threads i've

observed. Not to say people aren't interested and waking up to what's going on, but

in part atleast, people shouldnt be creating 10 identities in order to flood a thread

because they don't like what's being said. Just my opinion.

It is unfortunate, disinfo agents seems to be a popular trend these days.
But at least we are aware of them which is the good news.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

Good on you Isaak. It really is taking off isn't it? Cheers for bringing this up mate, and good luck with the UFO threads!

top topics

join