It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think i'm summoning ufos

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by AzazeI

Unfortunately for us, unless these people witness it firsthand they will always dismiss it. Such hard work looking at the sky for a few hours isn’t it.

reply to post by Droogie

I appreciate you referring me to that thread, however, I already have it bookmarked on my Tablet PC. I have many different references I use for identifying objects while star gazing, though that thread is probably the least useful to me, personally.

Satellites can indeed be easily misinterpreted as something else, however satellites maintain a consistent flight path and do not disappear then reappear some ten plus miles behind the flight path they just took and start heading in the opposite direction. You know as well as i do, that’s not feasible.

Many of my friends witness this type of activity with me. We spend hours trying to conjure solutions but to no avail. From theories of chemical reactions in the skies to military aircraft these objects have us stumped. Even our Oxford University graduate in Chemistry can’t explain any chemical reaction that would cause this type of sighting or illusion. (This annoys him some what, hehe.)

Please, keep the theories coming though as any answer is a possible solution!

reply to post by Ray1850

If you have nothing to add to the conversation than insults, I suggest you leave us "nut jobs" to it and stop trolling.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
No reason to cause disrespect OP but you described a satellite, Trix may be seeing something else, but I'm sure your "summoning" signal to you Sky Box.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by VraxUK

No disrespect whatsoever, i'm hoping it is satellites im seeing, its a very logical answer thanks for your responce

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by AzazeI

Hey just want to say don't let others discourage you because you are truly making contact and we are all capable of such things and many great amazing things yet people deny their own truth often until it smacks them in the face..

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by AzazeI

i have star gazed mate and have been looking at a star and then all of a sudden it started moving
so to me you are seeing ufos
most peeps on this site will call you to show proof or it didnt happen
keep your eyes on the sky

phil

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I believe it may be "Iridium flares" you are seeing.

Here are a couple of examples to refer your experience against:

And here's a great one that looks like it was shot with a good low-light camera and zoomed in close:

Do any of those look like what you saw?
( Especially the first 2 which are more representative of how it might look to the naked eye )

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by AzazeI

I believe these orbs of light, read minds..
The few times ive seen them, they Do respond to thought.

A Flying Saucer flew silently above me and some friends, as kids, when we had Just started a schoolwork on the subject; UFOs..

They Are Real.

edit on 9-8-2011 by Yaxkin because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-8-2011 by Yaxkin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
It is quite possibly your eyes playing tricks on you.

I often watch the skies at night. If you stare at one particular area of the sky for long enough it will give the impression that a star is moving and then disappear only to reappear. Optical illusion. The muscles in your eyes relax and you lose focus.

Stare at an object around you - the same phenomenon will happen. The object will blur and appear to move, possibly also appear to change color.

Or, as others have said, satelites.

Certainly not "summoning UFO's" I'm sorry to tell you.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by IceFlower

Certainly?... Dont be So certain!

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Reply to post by IceFlower

Ah yes. That has happened to me. My eyes playing a trick on me after staring at something for awhile. I was in the bathroom and for some reason my eyes just fixed themselve on the shower curtain. It was like I couldn't look away. They felt "comfortable". Ever get that? Anyway, after awhile the shower curtain appeared to be "breathing". Billowing in and out like your chest does as you breathe. It freaked me out and I finally blinked and it stopped. I honestly questioned if it was really moving. So I decided to stare at it again to see if it would happen again. It did. So it is very plausible that a star would appear to start moving like a spacecraft.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yaxkin

Hey..

I agree.
Nowadays I'm not certain of just anything, of obvious reasons... ahh.. U know :p
Even though I've got just any zero,zip clue about this subject..

We, as in living people of the planet, don't have a clue really

// MillsCore

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by AzazeI

I dont think its aliens just cause why would they listen to a normal human

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
interesting post will be looking forward to hard evidence in pics whn u finally get a camera, hope it is soon

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Great, we got Yaweh AND SeeingUFOSinPA in the same thread!

We just need the GFL for the hat trick

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Possibly extradimensional beings.

This place where we exist is basically a huge web of conciousness, it's all connected, so it would make sense that we could interact with these extradimensional beings with even just our thoughts.

It's what some people call "magick" but it's really just science/reality.
edit on 8/12/2011 by Diplomat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yaxkin

Most definitely, without question, no room for doubt - azazeI is not summoning UFO's.

I am certain, very certain.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Thoughts are powerfull, and iff you have a "good" mind, thay can endulge you...

Thay actualy doo come to some ppl that.... i dunno, andything id say would be common sense to me..

Just peace love light is all I can say

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join