It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think i'm summoning ufos

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I know this is going to sound insane but I think I might be making ufos appear in the sky through thoughts and prayer

For the last week I have been sky watching at night and noticed some strange objects these last couple of days.
I'll sit down on a chair and i'll stare up for a while looking all around, afterwards i'll ask for them to appear or ask my creator to show me a sign of their existence, it does not happen right away but minutes later, i'll start to see small white orbs that resemble stars up REAL high moving in a slow steady pace all of sudden they vanish. I know they're not airplanes because they do not blink and because of the heights of them, nor have I seen a plane turn off its lights during midflight, I know they're not meteors or shooting stars because I see those all the time and they just streak through the sky, satellites move but are more stationary and blink various colors.

It actually reminds me of this prophet i've seen on youtube before who summons ufos

Can anyone give me an explanation or what I may be seeing if they're not UFOs? or has anyone else been seeing the same things in the sky, I seriously need help with this

The only camera I really have is on my phone and it sucks, but im hoping to buy one in the near future so I could record these events happening to me.
edit on 9-8-2011 by AzazeI because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   

I know this is going to sound insane but I think I might be making ufos appear in the sky through thoughts and prayer

To the point:
Buy/borrow camera,
make material,
post it,
change world.

Simple.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by AzazeI
i'll start to see small white orbs that resemble stars up REAL high moving in a slow steady pace all of sudden they vanish.

Sounds like perfectly normal behaviour for a satellite in low earth orbit.
A huge percentage of them will be visible before moving into the earth's shadow (and thus vanish).

Originally posted by AzazeI
satellites move but are more stationary and blink various colors.

This is hardly ever true.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by potential_problem

To the point:
Buy/borrow camera,
make material,
post it,
change world.

Simple.

Gotta be honest thats exactly what I was going to say.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Sounds good to me. thank you

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by AzazeI

I’m afraid you are not summoning UFOs. Simply a coincidence. I star gaze most nights and I see exactly what you are, as will a million other people if they simply look up for longer than five minutes.

These UFOs can always be seen on a clear night, what they are I have no idea, however I too know these are not commercial aircraft, meteors or orb lightning. They are intelligent and do not reside to a specific flight path and often will disappear then reappear somewhere else in the sky.

I've attempted several times to capture these orbs on camera, sadly mine isn’t up to the job as these things are tiny speckles amongst the other stars and become invisible to the camera due to a bright star nearby.

Honestly, EVERYONE should spend one night just looking at the clear sky. The amount of unknown objects you will see is actually alarming.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by TrixXxtaR

Thank you for your reply, because thats exactly what happens, it'll vanish then suddenly another or the same one reappear somewhere else.When I see them I get kinda excited and are amazed at the sight of them whatever they are, I hope they're not evil. I think thats my biggest fear

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
very similar to this appearance:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

interesting video, i have not seen anything that close yet, only time will tell

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrixXxtaR
reply to post by AzazeI

Honestly, EVERYONE should spend one night just looking at the clear sky. The amount of unknown objects you will see is actually alarming.

Then I suggest you and the OP enlighten yourself, starting with taking a look at this informative thread: Is it a star, planet, aircraft lights, satellite or.........a UFO? Find out here!

I think you will be amazed at the amount of identified objects you will see.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by AzazeI

You say you see these things at night, that is the perfect conditions for watching satellites, and it's not unlikely to catch several sightings of these in the course of a certain amount of time.

Does it look anything like this?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2c588a4cac7f.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
That's pretty silly, you're seeing satellites. Real UFOs have better things to do, rather than show up on some nut jobs command.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Droogie
reply to post by AzazeI

You say you see these things at night, that is the perfect conditions for watching satellites, and it's not unlikely to catch several sightings of these in the course of a certain amount of time.

Does it look anything like this?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2c588a4cac7f.gif[/atsimg]

honestly not really, it vanishes while traveling what seems to be straight, not really goes up in the distance, except I did see this one kinda low than it kept going up till it Disappeared

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Reply to post by AzazeI

Why do you fear they are evil? In your OP you state that you ask your creator, you expect her to show you evil ufo's?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Ray1850

Like what?
What do UFOS like to do
because I believe they're extra dimensional beings

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by TrixXxtaR

From what you are describing I am very confident this nifty utility pictured below should be able to identify the observed UFO activity with a fair certainty.

REAL TIME SATELLITE TRACKING

Next is a similar utility using varied national radar data sources to identify specific aircraft including commercial transportation and shipping (near real-time, -10 or -15 minutes old )

Live Flight Tracking.

Last is a free astronomical tracking program..

Stellarium download

Stellarium is a free open source planetarium for your computer. It shows a realistic sky in 3D, just like what you see with the naked eye, binoculars or a telescope.
It is being used in planetarium projectors. Just set your coordinates and go.

Enjoy your new toys!

edit on 9-8-2011 by Drunkenparrot because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Diyainoue

I posted a video on why I think they may be evil above, im hoping what im seeing is good because I am praying to god, but at the same time I know all about the fallen angels and how they deceive, the book of enoch pretty much explains that

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenparrot

thanks for the tools i'll be sure to bookmark them

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

I'm not claiming to be a prophet like him or anything of that kind, i'm stating what what im seeing in the skies is similar to that,

and this is what someone posted
I'm not seeing what you're seeing. I'm seeing the person filming the object, then pans down, and in the pan he catches an airplane. Airplanes that travel that high and have a trail behind them are often BIG planes, like jumbo jets, and just so you know, the trails are often ~10-50 times the lenght of the plane itself.

Not defending this guy, I don't believe in what he's doing either, but you're reaching for evidence.

first comment from the link you gave

the proof given is questionable

top topics

<<   2 >>

join