It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Member With Interesting Situation

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by bpletcj
If the thing can predict movement then why did he say earlier that it tripped over furniture.

Must be the superior intelect of "Futons" it can't figure out.

Sooooo... it failed to predict the furniture's movement?

I'm sure that even the most gifted athletes have also tripped over furntiture from tiem to time... and in their own home nonetheless.

That being said, yes, it is a mildly funny comment.
I just don't agree with the logic.

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 05:08 PM
link   
On the first page of the thread Everlast says he could hear the thing tripping over furniture, but on page 17 "see all" (everlast's dad) says that you can't catch it because it will anticipate your movement and avoid being touched.

Basiclly I was just kidding around.

I think this is a great thread, I was just trying to bait Everlast back into it.

Its like a good book that you can't put down because you want to see how it ends.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Hey everlasting, did you mention to Bob that I wanted him to send a member to me too? Or did ya forget?

[edit on 25-2-2005 by TheBorg]

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 06:35 AM
link   
A strange thought came to mind when I read this thread. You said that the intity seems to trip when you move the furnature. I saw on tv not too long ago about people that can project onself to just about anywhere they want and see things without anyone knowing they are there. I cannot remember what it is called, but it is said that somebody can sit in a chair at home and project themselves to another location, spy on a subject, and never leave his/her chair. This would account for the trip. If the intity was use to manouvering around your house and all of a sudden it had obsticles in the way... it would trip. I don't understand why the human living kind of characteristics, but I remember seeing on the internet or somewhere, (will try to find on internet) of a film or something of a ghostly figure placing a quarter on a glass table. The quarter stayed. Do you miss items at home only to find them later maybe even in another spot, knowing you didn't leave the 'lost' item where you found it?

I agree... it's bat time! One of you get the bat and the other the paint ball gun and go to town on this intity! Let this intity know that you do not want them there and that they are NOT welcome in your home! And if this is someone that is 'spying' on you, what ever you do, don't discuss with each other anything that your family may have told you in confidence. This way, the 'spy' won't be able to gather any information and will eventually give up and leave you alone. You might get your friendly visit from time to time, but if you recognize when this intity is around, do something so boaring it wants to go away.

Oh, wanna mess with it? When ever you know it is around, both of you quietly go to another room and whisper to each other. If the intity comes into the room where you are, immediately stop whispering and leave the room. Get it to follow you. Take those pictures and get someone like Ghostbusters to set something up. Those suggestions the others gave you were top knotch, and you cannot afford to just sit on this. You could actually prove something here, and we all would love to see what. Hang in there and know many of us here stands behind you 100%.

[edit on 2/28/2005 by No1nptkulr]

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 06:49 AM
link   
i say hoax,these hoaxers are really making it look like a joke.good job.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 07:12 AM
link   
At this point I am agreeing with DDG. I joined ATS because of this thread, I had something so similar happen to me before that I couldn't wait to compare notes with noitall. He did email me once, but when I asked him questions, he didn't answer.
Either this thing is so big that noitall has been prevented from talking about it any more, or he made it all up for attention. With great disappointment, I vote for the latter.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 11:54 PM
link   
He is taking forever to annouce the major anouncement, i hope he is ok.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 12:24 AM
link   
It reminds me of another thread on here from a while back. It discussed a story on another website about two cavers going off into a cave, and seeing something that was so unspeakable, and so terrifying that they couldn't describe what it was. It was organized like a diary, where entries were made everyday. The author(s) went so far as to take pics of the progress being made in the cave tunnels. Once they broke through a small hole, and climbed a long narrow shaft to a huge room, they heard something, and ran away. The last entry is about him planning on going back, and saying how he'd bring back proof of whatever life there was in the cave.

At this point, the story ended. Whatever happened to the caver is unknown. Turns out that the story was a hoax. The author did it because he wanted to see how people would react to the story.

This story sounds very similar to me, since we're at a critical stage of anticipation. I get the feeling we've all been played for idiots here, sine if there was going to be any 'big announcment', it would have been out by now. Unless something promising is happening, and the update comes in the next couple days, I'm gonna just give up on this, since I'll know that it's a load of BS.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 12:48 AM
link   
wow cvant wait for the update good thread love this story would love to see "Bob" but i have no expertise or anything

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I U2U'd the original poster to see if we can resurrect this post and at least get some closure on this subject.

bpletcj
sent: 10-3-2005 at 08:32 PM
I hope you are OK, there are a lot of people worried that something may have happened to you.

We are also wanting an update. I hope this wasn't just a cruel hoax. Hoax or real it was an amazing and interesting story.

Maybe you should write a book on this.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 12:14 AM
link   
bpletcj: I think that was the plan all along, since he hasn't been back in a long time. Look at how gullible some people, including myself got once we got deeper and deeper into the story. I think it should have struck us sooner that something was up because he wasn't doing any of the things that we mentioned.

Now, don't get me wrong; that's not to say that it IS a hoax, but it sure isn't looking good for him now, now is it? I am beginning to think we were taken for a very elaborate ride, and it worked good. In which case, kudos should be handed out for such a great performance. Also, if this becomes a book deal, I expect a free copy of the finished work, since I helped to write the thing, as well as a piece of the profits.. LOL.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Why we so quick to say that it was hoax...it could also be that he's in trouble or even worse...dead.

It could be any reason!

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I just want to say that this is a very interesting post, and I'm very interested in hearing more. It sounds like a child. Good luck with trying to capture it on film.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by mwen
Why we so quick to say that it was hoax...it could also be that he's in trouble or even worse...dead.

It could be any reason!

Thats why I U2Ued him, to see if he is still around.

I checked hist recent post and his last post was on 01.11.05 as seen by my cut and paste skills :

So as you can see he has no activity for exactly 2 months.

So either a hoaxer that gut bored with his own hoax, unable to get to a PC, or maybe dead (I hope not).

Either way an finale would be nice.

Above Top Secret 4.0 »
Search
New Member With Interesting Situation 11-1-2005 at 09:07 PM
New Member With Interesting Situation 11-1-2005 at 09:03 PM
Blood Types & Peoples 8-1-2005 at 11:39 PM
New Member With Interesting Situation 8-1-2005 at 09:27 PM
I am 29, and I believe in Santa Clause 14-12-2004 at 03:38 PM
I am 29, and I believe in Santa Clause 10-12-2004 at 08:25 AM
I am 29, and I believe in Santa Clause 9-12-2004 at 06:07 PM
I am 29, and I believe in Santa Clause 8-12-2004 at 10:09 PM
New Member With Interesting Situation 8-12-2004 at 09:49 PM
Beyond The Visible, Part One 18-11-2004 at 09:44 PM
New Member With Interesting Situation 18-11-2004 at 09:43 PM
The Word Game 9-11-2004 at 10:28 AM
ATS CONVENTION!!! 8-11-2004 at 10:04 PM
ATS CONVENTION!!! 8-11-2004 at 06:54 PM
scholars 8-11-2004 at 11:04 AM
Beyond The Visible, Part One 8-11-2004 at 09:51 AM
Beyond The Visible, Part One 8-11-2004 at 09:49 AM
Beyond The Visible, Part One 8-11-2004 at 09:48 AM
7-11-2004 at 09:35 PM
New Member With Interesting Situation 7-11-2004 at 09:16 PM
[Next 20]

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Start a betting pool. I say he's long gone.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Its becoming a tedious task to read the posts in here, I origonally spent an hour reading 13 pages of posts,and have been checking this thread when ever I see its active, I sent him a U2U 4months ago to ask him to E-mail me some pictures that he told people to tell him if they wished to see them, no response, he was active at the time.
To tell the truth I dont know if hes a hoaxer or not, but I'm starting to lean towards the hoaxer side.

The thing thats not letting me fully think its a hoax, is that he said that if any members lived near him, they could come and see for themselves.

So, I'm just gonna wait and see where this thread goes.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I probably live about 2 to 3 hours away from his general location.

If he ever pops back on I would like to get directions so I can go for a visit.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I only read through a portion of this thread, and this question may have already been asked: besides a visual indication of this intelligent anomaly, is there any other way you know it is present? And, how often are the occurences? Is there a pattern to these events?

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I think he said there were also audio anomaly's as well. He could hear things moving in rooms that were unoccupied at the time.

Also the entity was eating his food out of the refrigerator.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by dusran

Or if you want to go all out, buy yourself a paintball gun with a thousand round hopper and go to town on this sucker. Paintballs can easily be wiped/washed off of surfaces.

Good luck.

That is funny using a paitball gun
he might just go and attack you then but good story would like to know more about the crash in alaska 2???what type of ufo was it????

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join