It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollywood Movies. Are They Preparing Us For Something Big?!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by MasterGemini

At best guess, what would you say Caddyshack is preparing us for? What symbolism can be found in this film?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by PaidDisinfoAgent

At best guess, what would you say Caddyshack is preparing us for? What symbolism can be found in this film?

Here are some other examples. Find the symbolism yourself, are clearly just trolling your own thread now.

vigilantcitizen.com...
theindustryexposed.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
if you spend some time on nndb mapper you can see how all the players connect.
the movies that are being displayed have always been part of the psy-ops.
fine television programming is indeed programming the viewer.
(why do you think they call it deprogramming?)
there is a matrix..you are in it..
current dots i'm connecting..
darpa-drones-genetically modified troops-
(they already receive " vaccines.")
human/ape/robotic hybrids for the military.
this is well underway.
transformers was heavily controlled by the military.
thor- capt. america- the 300-
- rise of the planet of the apes..
and think back, look at old propaganda movies/cartoons from WWll-
and what better way to reinforce the propaganda than to repeat it.
how many times have they remade V ? terminator 1.2.3
aliens 1.2.3 .. planet of the apes over and over..
12 monkeys..28 days later..king kong..tarzan..wizard of oz.
(those flying monkey troops..and we are the straw man.)
decade after decade..
lets look at harry potter.. introduction to witchcraft for kids of all ages.
vampires..saturated with that premise, repackaged relentlessly for teenaged audiences.
cop shows.. judge shows.. survival shows the sports/extreme fighting..
think about it..(you have fewer brain waves when you are watching tv than when you are asleep)
hitler knew this. this is all an extension of an ongoing psy-op- by rupert murdoch.
wash, rinse, repeat.
yes it sounds nuts-thats calculated as well-
maybe i need to be sedated..better add more flouride to my water supply.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by MasterGemini

Originally posted by PaidDisinfoAgent

Here are some other examples. Find the symbolism yourself, are clearly just trolling your own thread now.

vigilantcitizen.com...
theindustryexposed.com...

Thanks I will look for the symbolism myself.

Perhaps the gofer represents "us" (the people) and Bill Murray is the NWO and he is trying to extinguish the population. Whilst Rodney Dangerfield is the outsider who shows up unexpectedly, maybe he is the Anunaki coming to provide a new perspective on Bushwood Country Club (Earth).

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by PaidDisinfoAgent

More like the gopher is lucifer
The golfer must become one with the ball? Sounds esoteric to me.
LoL at a character named Lacy Underall, need a sex symbol for any and all kinds of entertainment so not a bigy

I am not very familiar with older comedies. I am better with stuff from the last 15yrs as I have grown up with it.
Hot Tub Time Machine is another super obvious occult/ lucifer movie. The main character even get stabbed in the left eye. There is a character named Lou (Lucifer? Reminds me of Fight Club in Lou's basement making plans to bring down the system) and they later refer to him as lucifer. They constantly put halos on characters with background scenery and have the baphomet (or artistic version) hanging on the walls in the background.

Now the lady in red is all over.

Watch the Matrix then watch Captain America (hermes wings on his cap) and you will see they are the same movie.

link   
Double Sorry

edit on 8-8-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

link   
I was thinking the same thing last week when I watched Head of State. Could that be considered programing? It was made 5 years before Obama was elected.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
paid disinfo is earning his keep.. ok ..caddy shack- a deranged veteran planting explosive charges on the ultra riches golf course in tunnel systems designed by an animal with human qualities. look up the expierences of tunnel rats in nam. the ultra rich always at the golf course - watch" falling down " the caddy is the guy that drags
around the gear for the ruling class..using up expanses of resources that could be be utilized by turning it into food production.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Well, look at the progression of television...especially cartoon movies. I was watching Cars 2 last night, and all i could think was, is this for adults or children? The same thing goes for Toy Story 3...what a theme that one was!

And yeah, Hollywood is responsible for those 'love' movies. That's what they want us to BELIEVE love is. They want us to believe 'love' is about flowers, candy, and living "happily ever after"...and that's just NOT the case. Love is patient, and is kind; it believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. It does NOT seek it's own, behave rudely, or puffed up. Love thinks NO EVIL! Love NEVER fails. But, pfft, don't tell that to Hollywood. Hollywood has conditioned us to fall for the fairytale! Think about it...if it weren't for those Christmas movies....Santa wouldn't exist.

The way i see it...they're teaching our kids...all the WRONG things; and the parents ALLOW it. So, who's to blame? Hollywood or the parent?

Now-a-days....i don't let my children watch any movie, 'til i watch it first. I'm tired of being 'surprised' by adult content, while spending some quiet time, with them!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
It's true! I went to the movies Friday night and returned home shortly thereafter. Before I even knew what was happening, I had taught my monkey how to read!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Yeah they mix in love and other good stuff so they and people like you can point and say, see? It's all about love! Every movie I've ever seen almost, is about love in some way. But remember in Hollywood, "love" leads to sex scenes, minors in sex scenes, nudity, deception when one lover cheats on another or kills the other... Or something else kills them and the surviving partner goes through the pain and torment of that... So love can lead to a lot of negativity, too, and often does in Hollywood. Oh almost forgot, it can also lead to unwanted pregnancies, abortions, and teen pregnancies. Mtv has a show all about love. It's called Teen Moms...

Oh and "comedies"?? Please... Those are generally used to dumb down the population and further demoralize us by introducing horrible things, but making it seem ok because, "oh, Haha it was just a joke! That guy on tje movie "american pie" didn't Really drink another guys semen! What's wrong, don't you get it? It's just humor..." Please...

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
There are wayyyyy too many people involved in "Hollywood" to have this be the case. Many people form many different places come up with the ideas for these movies. The reason there have been so many alien geared projects the last few years is because that is what's popular right now. This thread is a perfect example...

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigquestions
There are wayyyyy too many people involved in "Hollywood" to have this be the case. Many people form many different places come up with the ideas for these movies. The reason there have been so many alien geared projects the last few years is because that is what's popular right now. This thread is a perfect example...

Evidence please? This is your second post and you registered today.

I would ask you go investigate the directors and producers as they are in charge of everything and everyone else is "just doing what they are told." You have heard of that phrase I hope.

If you are trying to debunk. Take some of the previously discussed films and then use evidence to disprove it, until then you are just a hater trying to keep others from thinking for themselves.

LoL Welcome to ATS

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZackMorris

Yeah they mix in love and other good stuff so they and people like you can point and say, see? It's all about love! Every movie I've ever seen almost, is about love in some way. But remember in Hollywood, "love" leads to sex scenes, minors in sex scenes, nudity, deception when one lover cheats on another or kills the other... Or something else kills them and the surviving partner goes through the pain and torment of that... So love can lead to a lot of negativity, too, and often does in Hollywood. Oh almost forgot, it can also lead to unwanted pregnancies, abortions, and teen pregnancies. Mtv has a show all about love. It's called Teen Moms...

Oh and "comedies"?? Please... Those are generally used to dumb down the population and further demoralize us by introducing horrible things, but making it seem ok because, "oh, Haha it was just a joke! That guy on tje movie "american pie" didn't Really drink another guys semen! What's wrong, don't you get it? It's just humor..." Please...

MTV is straight Illuminati brainwashing.

I saw a commercial on it the other day that started as an all seeing eye then turned to a party were the party goers were bumpin and grindin then they started sprouting new sets of eyes, all of which where in sets of threes and triangle (pyramid) shaped.

So disturbing

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I respect the OP for making this post,

There are lots of hidden messages, in movies and advertisement.

Movies that I believe to prepare us could be films such as

District 9 , Intemperance day, Titanic, Deep Impact.

Are some that spring to mind?

Also found this quite interesting please feel free to elaborate.

www.ufo-blogger.com... %28UFO-Blogger+Uncover+The+UFO+Truth%29

(Description)
IT HAS LONG BEEN KNOWN that Hollywood’s movie scheduling is, in reality, more like ‘predictive programming’. For instance, the Internet is humming with speculation that recent, seemingly unrelated events (and much covert planning), are in fact preparations for the imminent arrival of Comet Elenin—a scenario that precisely mirrors the storyline of the 1998 movie “Deep Impact”.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

If yes, then why are they spreading a message of love? If no, then who is responsible for the message of love? Is there another force in Hollywood battling their agenda with love and laughter?!

I don't agree with you. What message of love?

All I ever see are further efforts towards social engineering and dividing people.

Could you please give us one example of these glowing messages of love that you perceive to be originating from Hollywood.

Also, there have been warnings that at this critical time in our history as human beings, that there would be all sorts of these trumpeting calls to join in some kind of giant 'Love Orgy'.

We don't need the distraction right now.

Look what happened in the 60s and 70s. While everyone was out enjoying the 'Free Love Fest' and indulging in 'If it feels good do it' our houses (souls) were robbed.

It didn't work then, and it ain't good for us, and it ain't gonna work now.

I respectfully disagree.

Thanks.

edit on 8-8-2011 by Frater210 because: That's better

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Great. You are discussing Caddy Shack.

So we will use that one.

Let's see. Unwed mothers; and the young men not wanting to take responsibility for said unwed mother.

All three adult male role models in the film are:

Ted Knight: Evil rich asshole

Rodney Dangerfield: 'Good' rich asshole; OK, what the hell is that. And when the Good rich asshole wins he suggests that the height of success is that 'everyone get's laid'.

Chevy Chase: Smart rich asshole but entirely ineffective due to drug addiction and just general laziness. A rich slacker, then.

It's social engineering, guys.

If you would like to see a realistic film with no social engineering then please watch Requiem for a Dream.

Sorry, though, not much 'love' in that film.

Ed.
I am just dying of laughter with you asking for evidence of symbolism.

Do you think that symbols just stop at 2D graphical representations on a piece of paper? Entire films can be taken as symbols.
edit on 8-8-2011 by Frater210 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Wow, did you even look at Google Images?

Here is your Masonic Symbolism in Caddy Shack...

Album Cover from Movie Soundtrack:

Coup de grâce

en.wikipedia.org...

Now, please, OP, go home and leave this to the professionals.

Thanks.

edit on 8-8-2011 by Frater210 because:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

Thank you!

Very nice little review of Caddyshack. LoL I guess that settles it.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join