It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollywood Movies. Are They Preparing Us For Something Big?!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
It seems that some believe there is a force which is trying to push some Alien agenda. Some call it the NWO while others call it The Powers That Be (TPTB). The constant release of Hollywood movies depicting visitors from space here to destroy us etc seems to translate to others that we are being prepared for some kind of disclosure. This conditioning is to cushion the impact of their arrival.

Are these evil people (NWO or TPTB) the ones responsible for countless love movies as well?!

If yes, then why are they spreading a message of love?

If no, then who is responsible for the message of love?

Is there another force in Hollywood battling their agenda with love and laughter?!

60 Most Romantic Movies - Trailers and Reviews

And are these evil elites responsible for the laughter and slap stick comedy that plagues us?!

Top 25 Comedies Of All Time

Where does the proverbial rabbit hole end for those of you that think sinister men are creating movies?!

Are the same people who put those masonic symbols and triangles, eyes etc, the ones sending a message of love?

Lots of questions and I look forward to hearing from ya.
edit on 8-8-2011 by PaidDisinfoAgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Are they preparing us for something big? Yeah. A peek at their bank account.

Personally, I wish they would mix it up a bit with the alien movies and depict more of them as being friendly. I just think it would be more realistic. But no, I don't think there are 2 different factions in Hollywood trying their best to get their messages across in order to negate the other.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by PaidDisinfoAgent

I gathered this info for another thread.
I though you were the thread but you are new.
It is just a similar topic you have begun, in the same day (?) so I will post this information in both of your threads.

When Hollywood Predicts the Future
theinternational.sympatico.msn.ca...

How Hollywood has predicted the future
www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taupin Desciple
Are they preparing us for something big? Yeah. A peek at their bank account.

Personally, I wish they would mix it up a bit with the alien movies and depict more of them as being friendly. I just think it would be more realistic. But no, I don't think there are 2 different factions in Hollywood trying their best to get their messages across in order to negate the other.

Yeah, lately it seems most depict aliens as hostile. And even when a friendly visitor lands like ET, they still consider it a threat.

Thanks for your input.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Actually there are far more superhero movies coming out lately so maybe they are conditioning us for the release of information that superheroes live among us.

Far more likely than your alien theory

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

It is called symbolism.

Look at the symbolism flashed in the movies
Zeena LaVey And Nikolas Schreck Interview 1 of 10
www.youtube.com...

Many in hollywood are are satanists/luciferian and it has been openly stated that they aim to bring out the "the beast" or the more animalistic nature in humans.

Ever see the comedy Role Models? The dress up as a minotaur and sell energy drinks and say release the beast. They then go on to be horrible role models and then dress up as star children and little demons and go off to challenge the king. Just look a little deeper and put a little more thought into it. Most all of these are anti-christ stories. Did I mention they were trying to stay out of imprisonment like a certain other entity?

These films are some people's life work so don't act like its all for profits. They are after profits of a very different nature than just fame and paper money.

FYI I am not religious
edit on 8-8-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
Actually there are far more superhero movies coming out lately so maybe they are conditioning us for the release of information that superheroes live among us.

Far more likely than your alien theory

My point exactly. If they are preparing us through movies or are leaving their symbols in films, then we must not rule out all movies.

Deuce Bigelow?

Will times get so tough that we will need to prostitute ourselves?

Weekend At Bernies?

Will I need to pretend a man is still alive to benefit myself?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Your sarcasm is not appreciated here disinfoYodBob. Clearly none of the other members realize that you are making fun of people who think movies are conditioning us. No star, no flag

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by JaqueFresco

Your sarcasm is not appreciated here disinfoYodBob. Clearly none of the other members realize that you are making fun of people who think movies are conditioning us. No star, no flag

I'm not making fun of anyone.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Hollywood has always played a role in the affairs of the government agenda, and in industry, they are always planting a seed, opening your minds and brain washing you

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

edit on 8/8/2011 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Big movies are more made for money than any symbollism. If it won't make them hundreds of millions of dollars they won't spend the cash to make it just to get a point across.

Smaller films probably are less worried about the bottom line so may be more able to express points of view. Any top Alien movies coming out is simply for profit.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I think it's more a case of following the profit.

If Independance Day had bombed or any of the other countless invasion films crashed, they wouldn't be making more.. plain and simple as that.

Look how many superhero films are being made after the successful "reboot" of the Batman franchise, if that had failed we wouldn't have "Captain America" "Spiderman" "Superman" "Catwoman" "green Lantern"..... etc etc you get the idea.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

They have gotten very good at throwing in the symbolism they want without people realizing it.

Look for the baphomet skull and horns in pretty much every music video.
Pay attention to what the lyrics actually say and you will see the agenda is what I listed above.

The idea is to encourage people to be unintelligent because knowledge is power and an informed populace would severely diminish the power and influence of those at the top now seeing as they live off the fruits of the unintelligent workers.

Its genius, they get the slaves to embrace their slavery.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by MasterGemini

Ahhh but your missing the point. If you have to look for things than your defeating the purpose of placing them in movies. They should be open and obvious otherwise people will overlook them.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by MasterGemini
They have gotten very good at throwing in the symbolism they want without people realizing it.

Can you show me the symbolism in the love and comedy movies I linked?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

I have to disagree. They are targeting the subliminal mind. I posted in my thread about the movie Paul where they show a demon man killing cops in a video game and then a crowd cheering. The subliminal does not separate those two themes it is linear in initially responding as if the cheering was for killing cops.

That is why it is not effective, or much much less so, when one is aware they are being manipulated. Many actors talk about their relationship with magic and those rituals are most powerful when the subject is barely aware but complicit. Think of it like the matrix when Neo is speaking with the architect.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

I have a link in my thread with images of the scenes at the bottom. It was my first thread with pictures and I had some trouble.

It is about the movie Paul. Link is my sig

The Big Lebowski is full of occult things. Why do you think he randomly impregnates a woman? The pagan performance he is asked to attend by his landlord.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
A lot of the symbols and stuff are just your stereotypical icons.

Be honest, if you were making a heavy metal video you'd have guys on Harleys, drinking beer, chicks in leather, crosses, burning buildings and explosions, black... lots of black... 666 marks and devil pentagrams.

They're just the symbols that sell to the target audience.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Mister_Bit

You must use repetition for brainwashing and indoctrination. We use it everyday for good and bad things.

BoB Beast mode video has him praying with his crew under and a upside down cross flashes in the back.
Beaming, Ray, illuminated, shining, all referring to Lucifer and also in heavy metal. The Tweens get this crazy mind control experience from Katty Perry, Lady Gaga, Taylor Swift, Miley Sirus, and any other Disney POS that gets on camera.

They are also all stereotypes.

Oh how about all the A-Okay signs and putting it over their eyes? Umm a-okay can also be a 666 and then followed by the one-eye symbolsim. so obvious

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join