It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here Is Todays Crop Circle In Wiltshire England.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Quite a nice design:-

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

The experts on here may be able to decipher this if they think it's genuine.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Someone had had a stab at cracking it. Here are his findings:-

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
its the aztec/mayan version of the black sun with the 12 months/zodiacs within it assuming thats what the square circle shape stands for

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by alldaylong

After so many crop circle posts recently I think there is a business on ATS drawing people to notice them. I do believe in crop circles being created and not all of them by man. A friend of mine has been reading a book claiming the crop circles are formed by the earth itself as an intelligent entity and is speaking to someone off planet. "Help! I have fleas! Bring a flea-dip "or something like that...the earth is trying to say. I don't know...obviously.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by alldaylong

the site already has 3 nonsensical conflicting claims of a " message " what do you think ?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie
its the aztec/mayan version of the black sun with the 12 months/zodiacs within it assuming thats what the square circle shape stands for

If someone were to represent pretty well anything even seeming to relate to old Mayan culture it would be sure to draw publicity, you know with the whole 2012 end of the world crap.

I lived in Wiltshire a little while when I was travelling in that part of the world. In general most of the people I met there seemed to be quite wealthy with much time on their hands.

Didn't the original crop circle perpetrators themselves admit to doing it as an hoax? I have never believed in any authenticity of them, anyway.

What is much of the reaction to it over there? Does the public be getting excited over it much? Is it garnering much attention?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I have seen many documentarys on crop circles and people saying they are man made, but yet have I seen anyone able to make a complex,perfectly symmetric design in the limited hours of british summertime evenings. We have a crop circle season here in the UK and it is currently at its peak.
I do believe that they are some sort of message (just my theory and I have no scientific evidence to back this up) and to decode these could take years providing someone would pay for such research.
Just a question to those that do not quite believe in crop circles.
How would you communicate with a race of beings who have no concept of our spoken languages and no reference guide?
Do crop circles have a heavy mathematic design to them?

top topics

join