It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Hollywood preparing us for the return of the Anunnaki? (theory, discussion)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by aletheia

Fact or fiction I dont really care, I just hope they can make something entertaining, something more than the usual 'alien invasion' we fight back' we win.'

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_0bserver85
reply to post by aletheia

Fact or fiction I dont really care, I just hope they can make something entertaining, something more than the usual 'alien invasion' we fight back' we win.'

Then write a script yourself. How do you think movies are made? I'll tell you....someone writes a script, sends it to a producer and if it's any good they might make the movie.

get started........

celtx.com...

I'm an indy producer/director; send it to me first and I will give an honest critique. Do it or quit complaining!!!

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by QuantumPhysicist

Yea thats kinda true, we have been making invasion flicks for years

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Hollywood is inducing more fear than anything else (to think some people actually took 2012 seriously...).
What is worse, is that I think Hollywood has a mere intention to entertain, but it's people themselves who blow entertaining media out of proportion. Obviously, everything seen in the movies should be taken with a grain of salt. Just take the "Battle of LA" as an example.

Just my two cents.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Yup they are the 6 fingered evil giants that the bible talks about. Notice 12/21/12 corresponds to 333, an occultist signs this numbered to resurrection and death

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join