It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Hollywood preparing us for the return of the Anunnaki? (theory, discussion)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

Star Wars movies
Star Trek movies
Stargate TV show
ET
Last Starfighter
District 9
Day the Earth Stood Still
Superman
Close Encounters
Cocoon
The Abyss
The Deep
The Sphere

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

In recent years, we've seen hollywood turn out alot of movies dealing with alien visitation, alien attack, etc...

Holy cow, your right!!!!!! I can't imagine there could be any other reasonable explanation for this, such as market demand and capitalism.

While we are all basking in the light of your amazing revelation (that none of us has heard several times a week for over 35 years) what do you think that ultra secret, evil cabal of string pullers are trying to tell us with all those darn romantic comedies coming out? What are they prepping us for!!!???!!! I need to know!!!!!!!

And don't even get me started on cable and television. As we all know, if that evil cabal of string pullers really want to "condition" us for something, they would also understand that conditioning involves major repetition. So for sure they have invaded television too......

OMG!!!!!! I just figured it out, the power in charge of this, where the cabal holds court, must be in the offices of the syfy channel. I'm headed there now to get get to the bottom of this......
edit on 8-8-2011 by MainLineThis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   

I didn't realize they were speaking Sumerian in the Forth Kind...interesting.

One of the theories is that the Anunnaki enslaved humans were to mine gold to power their starships.

Powering their Starships?
I didn't hear that one. Doubtful to me. I don't think anyone would waste gold on that...not even aliens.
The gold was being mined to turn into a fine dust that would encircle their planet like an artificial ozone to deflect something ...either sunlight or something else similar. Now that's believable..

Well, I believe it.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

Holy cow, your right!!!!!! I can't imagine there could be any other reasonable explanation for this, such as market demand and capitalism.

Or as the OP speculates, Hollywood may be preparing us for alien visitation...?

Sometimes Occams razor needs a little sharpening.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

it's possible it's a side effect of the times, rather than planned events. then again, some of it i find to be more than forecasting, so saying it's potentially forecasting of future events, doesn't sound right to me. i'm not willing to give them credit for prophetical texts written thousands of years ago. if this is what they are doing, people who have studied the actual texts know better than to give hollywood credit for predicting the future thru movies. there's at least 4 ways (and probably more) of looking at this phenomena:

1) they are using well known ancient themes and glossing them with modern understanding so they seem like new revelations, when in fact, it's old data that's been ruled myth by most of the modern world because they didn't recognize the science at the time. they bypass peoples pre-programmed "oh nonsense!" filters by not mentioning that the shiny "new" data is underpinned and mounted upon the backs of ancient texts that many people think are fairy tales or just flat out lies.

2) these events have already been played out in the past, like neo's matrix reboots, and are just a repeating theme leading to the end of the current massive population. they know this because ancient astronomers held the data as if it were some super secret duty, and passed it down amongst their small numbers, as a well guarded sacred mystery covered up with nonsense about the omens of the moon and so forth. however, it was brought to light when their ancient records were dug up and deciphered in a time (now) where people think anything older than 10 minutes ago is probably a lie. (and the older it is, the more likely it's a lie, in that particular viewpoint). as a result, revealing it now would have very little impact as many would not believe the source. therefore, it's safe to stick it in movies where it will be viewed as entertaining fiction with modern fx.

3) they've already been in contact with the anunnaki in the last few decades, and may in fact, have been in contact with them all along. this may mean they are attempting to prepare us for something other than the arrival of the anunnaki. as just the arrival of something they already know about, that is already here and has been, and may be personally interacting with already,is really no surprise...for them. (whoever "them" is)

4) the entire thing is about the arrival of a planetary body of some kind, either a real planet, a planetoid, or a massive mothership the size of a planet. whatever the case may be, it's possible the destruction will be either a natural event OR a deliberately triggered event OR an actual space based war, above our planet which will have the unpleasant effect of making life on the planet close to unlivable as chunks of wreckage of massive size crash into the oceans and so forth.

whatever the case may be, i don't like how they've tried to turn this entire thing into something new dreamt up, when in fact, it's quite old data and old prophecy, who's time may have finally arrived or may have long since passed and we're doing a replay of it in preparation for the reboot (read next precessional cycle)

edit on 8-8-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I am a great fan of (good) sci-fi movies! Another movie that hints at anunaki is Battlefield Earth, starring John Travolta and Forest Whitaker. I'm sure there are more movies out there that involve the anunaki, in one way, or the other. When I remember, I will add the title to this reply.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

The short answer is yes, Hollywood is all about preparing humanity for the advent of Alien visitation and interaction with humans, and the return of the Annunaki, the creators of mankind in the first place. Earth have never been "just us humans," and anyone who researches knows that already. Never fear, nothing bad will happen, this is part of a plan that have been in place for a very long time. And the rich elite will not get away either.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
one i forgot to add involving a dark star or planet like Nibru is the 5th Element...

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

I agree the 4th kind seems to lean towads Annunaki influence. Because of the book related to the Sumarian old language and the writter of the book stating that the language described was Sumarian. So its possible. Some others are "V" and Battlefield Earth w/ John Travolta, Forest Whitaker and Barry Pepper. Another 1 is PREDATORS...
Native and Star borns
edit on 8/8/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I would say that it is kind of the other way around.

With the advent of 2012, etc, conspiracy theories and their ilk have been gaining much more publicity. The mainstream entertainment media has catched on to the idea that conspiracy theories and theories of aliens and the end of the world, etc, are interesting. Very damn interesting - whether you believe it or not, the theories do make for interesting reading.

I think not that Hollywood has an ulterior algenda. I think they are merely cashing in on a new area of marketing. I guess it is like creating a new genre of entertainment media. Maybe people are tiring of romantic comedies and they want pseudo-intellectual media instead.

I am thinking the success of the novel/film entitled "The Da Vinci Code" sort of triggered this trend.

As always, Hollywood is only preparing us for a 'new' angle of marketing and corporate money-grabbing.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky

Star Wars movies
Star Trek movies
Stargate TV show
ET
Last Starfighter
District 9
Day the Earth Stood Still
Superman
Close Encounters
Cocoon
The Abyss
The Deep
The Sphere

The Twilight Zone trumps them all

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Somebody has pretty much copied your topic bro...
Hollywood Movies. Are They Preparing Us For Something Big?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here are a couple of very interesting ongoing discussions I found online.
Walt Disney and Steven Spielberg allegedly both were/are among those privileged to have inside connections to government secrets and so some of their stories and ideas for movies are based on information not made available to the public...yet. That is what I had heard so I pay special attention to what ever message they are putting out there. I don't absorb it like a sponge but I listen and consider. Who knows maybe this is enough to embed whatever the heck they want in my head...I don't care then. I enjoy the movies.

When Hollywood Predicts the Future
theinternational.sympatico.msn.ca...

How Hollywood has predicted the future
www.guardian.co.uk...

Blade Runner (1982) ... included "retinal scanning" – looking at the pattern of blood vessels on the back of your eye (like your iris, a unique pattern). But it also included ideas such as creating organisms from artificial DNA (something just achieved by the US biologist Craig Venter). And despite the inevitable flying cars and interplanetary exodus from an exhausted Earth – so far not sighted – when Philip K Dick, who wrote the story (Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?) on which it was based, saw an early screening, he turned to director Ridley Scott and said: "How did you know? It's just as I imagined it

edit on 8-8-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2Faced
I am a great fan of (good) sci-fi movies! Another movie that hints at anunaki is Battlefield Earth, starring John Travolta and Forest Whitaker. I'm sure there are more movies out there that involve the anunaki, in one way, or the other. When I remember, I will add the title to this reply.

And V

Wasn't V supposed to be about... sort of rough drafting our future plans, in this event?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

post by newcovenant

At least that thread is in the right place .
This question has been asked over and over , and the answer remains the same .... No they are just making movies that people want to watch , making space and Alien movies lets you pump up the eye candy , again what people want to see .

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by newcovenant

post by newcovenant

At least that thread is in the right place .
This question has been asked over and over , and the answer remains the same .... No they are just making movies that people want to watch , making space and Alien movies lets you pump up the eye candy , again what people want to see .

Hey! Thanks for your opinion.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by 2Faced

Off course Battlefield Earth would hint at a lot of "Annunaki-ish" stuff. It was written by L. Ron Hubbard - author of Dianetics and father of Scientology.

The book "Battlefield Earth" is 10 times better than the movie. At least it consists of 1000+ pages filled with horrible gore and violent death instead of just a couple of hours' viewing worth...

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Oh wow this is great!!! Im a fan of another board and I posted the same thing!!

I called it my Conditioning Theory. This is what I wrote:

Theres always been a question on my mind.. a "theory" if you will, not only about recent increased activity but inclusive of past events. The evidence of extra terrestrials in videos, UFOs, physical evidence (landing sites etc) worldwide govt officials coming forth with personal experiences and/or coverups in which they have been involved with -- credible people (The Disclosure Project)... the "activity" worldwide has increased to a point that it has become impossible to coverup everything.

As a race you have to admit we have grown a little in the way we view things over the past 50 years. People are more open, even though they may not admit it, yet. People are smarter than they were in the 50s.

So my "theory" is this --- It has reached a point as mentioned that can no longer be controlled. The ole "you cant beat em, join em". Our governments know this. Maybe they are being "pushed" by these outside influences.. ETs, because we are running out of time. It may sound like a conspiracy theory, but isnt that all it has been until now? Some elaborate PLAN. So like I said the government has to do something soon, and they have been. Governments have decided to begin "conditioning" the world population. Making sure we are as ready as possible when the time comes.

Sit back for a minute and look back just 5-10 years. EVERY year the amount of "alien" related documentation, movies, TV shows, sightings, videos, photos etc.. have increased exponentially. Aliens are a part of our everyday life now almost... we see it everywhere. X-Files, Falling Skies, V- The Series, SG-1, Battle Los Angeles, Battlestar Galactica, Day Earth Stood Still, District 9, War of the worlds, Independence Day .... I can go on for almost forever for the past 10 years listing. Its become routine to us.. hey look another UFO film.. cool! Cowboys and Aliens the most recent. Are we that much in love with the unknown? Or are others involved in this media outbreak, slowly conditioning the populace so the "SHOCK" will not be as painful? Forget that most movies have been about war with them.. or whatever the premise is. The fact lies in the message. They are coming here and they exist. The "hey aliens are evil premise" can simply be.. keep your eyes and minds open, anything can happen. Why make all the aliens look like loveable ETs, and be falsely portraying them, and not watch our backs.

50 years ago there would have been worldwide sheer uncontrollable PANIC. But today.. I think the majority of us would be like.. wow, I knew it. Ok is this good or bad. We would look at all our angles of what is to become of us and this new age. We are smarter.. we wont run the streets screaming for whatever god you believe in.

In a nutshell... Id say it went down like this ET: Hey you guys have had enough time, we want to (insert agenda here) now. Govt: Alright alright.. give us another X years to get our people ready for you, we're sure you dont want a crazy herd on your hands.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

I agree with you fully. I feel they are not warning us but trying to get into our heads so when our space brothers and sisters do appear we will automatically think of them as a threat. Its funny because iv'e been experiencing this. I have not thought about our space brothers and sisters as dangerous or violent but i watched a alien movie and what do you know, that night my dream was about aliens being evil. I woke up and was thinking what the hell is going on because i do not think like that. I think the government is trying what they can to scare us before our space brothers come down and show us they are here. All i know when that day comes i will be as open minded as i am today no movies will change my thinking of them.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by 0zzymand0s

Heya,

Just wanted to add Thundarr the Barbarian to the list.

Must have been quite a few Thelemites at Hanna Barbera.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

Or the new Conan. I like how he part beast now instead like Arnold.

Oh they were battling snake cults back then also? Yeah its been going since before I was born.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join